November Nuggets ~ 2016

Jemma I'm the same!! It kills! I also get it if I sleep with my legs together instead of having a pillow between them. It hurts!

Shopping yesterday went well! We got everything that was on our list and did find a few good bargains! We bought a mattress for the crib which DH will make himself, a bath set with all essentials, a very practical yet stylish diaper bag, linens... and again some clothes. I know people will probably give us clothes and other stuff down the line, which I of course appreciate, but with clothes I just feel like we need to pick out our own things, too. For example I feel giddy already of the idea of seeing the baby dressed in shirts picked out by DH. But for now we have bought enough clothes :)

I'm glad we went, I do feel a lot more prepared just having this kind of stuff in the house already!

Nursery progress is going well - DH finished replastering so we can move on to painting soon.

DH felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday! :cloud9:
I have had a few quiet days with barely any movement since I can feel the baby, but generally the little one is very, very active. (Kicking loads as I sit here.)

Feeling so irratable and moody today. Poor Lucy has annoyed me and she hasnt even done anything. The pelvic pain is so horrible. Anyone going to the bathroom loads?

What does it feel like Jemma?
It is hard to explain, it's like I've overused one of those thigh toners :haha: It aches and (it sounds hilarious) but I can't close my legs properly when I'm walking for a few minutes... I look like a cowboy :rofl:

Like smiley/katie say you can't sleep without a pillow, or in my case a large teddy, between the thighs.

Katiesweet, yay for shopping :happydance: Glad the nursery is coming along :D

A deep massage by DH helps me a lot with pains in the lower back/hip/thigh area :D

Forget who asked about the cosleeper now. (can't keep up since the weather has been nice here and we've been enjoying our friend's pool :D )
We had/have the arm's reach cosleeper.

Why does pregnancy during the summer exist? I am dying from heat all the time!

Mood is still fairly junky, doctor has officially pulled me from work, I'll qualify for some benefits until my mat leave kicks in (and it will kick in a little early) but I'm not going to complain because I'm really reached my limit. Also, have been diagnosed as still having ppd, though Freya is 16-months now. Guess it's best to know so I can keep getting the help I need.

Going to encapsulate my placenta this time, heard it helps ward off ppd, and at this point I'm willing to try anything!

Besides that, doing pretty well - me and DH were both able to feel babe kick on the outside at 19+4, and I have my morphology scan on Thursday, finally I'll know sex (the wait has been killing me!)

Good luck for thursday MissFrick. Do you have a preference or are you not fussed. I have heard the same thing about the placenta thing but it isnt for me.

Will catch up did a quick skim tonight dark I have been peeing like crazy during the day! And I have been sleeping with a long pillow forever to stay cozy on my sides as I'm a tummy and back sleeper

Hope everyone is well night!

Hey everyone sorry don't seem to have posted in ages!!! I do see fb way more as having the app the notifications pop up and remind me every time someone posts!

Hunni Good to see you!!

Almost it's never too soon to buy things if that's what you want to do, I'm buying everything I possibly can it's actually only three pay days for us now!!

Yesterday I bought the car seat,
Nursery furniture is bought and built.
Snuzpod (side sleeper) is ordered and half paid.
Pram ordered and mostly paid.
Changing bag
Those sleep suit sets I showed you.

Can't think what else but there's a lot left on the list!! X

Feeling sad today. A lady on one of my groups has lost her baby at 21 weeks. Her waters went.

As for shopping- I have a ton of clothes and dont feel done. I have a moses basket stand, 3in one stroller. and one sleeping bag. Changing matt. Yeah I dont feel I have enough. Only 4 months to go.

I've got:

Silver Cross Wayfarer travel system
Moses Basket
Swinging Crib
New mattresses for both the above and new sheets
Tommee Tippee steriliser
Tommee Tippee bottle warmer
Sleeping bag
Several new blankets
Plenty of vests, sleep suits and dungaree outfits
Muslins
Nappies
Tons of wipes (they were reduced to clear!)
Socks and bibs
Changing mat

Still need:
Bedding for the crib
Cot, mattress and bedding (but that can wait)
Bottles
Electric breast pump
Bouncy chair/swinging chair
Baby bath and bath seat
Changing bag
Drawers/wardrobe
More clothes and another sleeping bag
Toiletries for baby and more nappies
Isofix base
And probably loads more I can't think of right now!

Wow, you've got so much! I need to get more organised haha

My list so far;
MAM starter set (bottles)
MAM Milk powder dispenser
MAM bottle brush
MAM dummies

14 sleepsuits
5 outfits
4 vests
1 sleeping bag

Dark that's devastating I'm a prey to hear the sad news.

My son left his beloved blanky at grammy and grampy realized it upon waking this am and is in denial about it being left there.

Hi everyone

Please can I be added to the front page- I'm due 16th December although I'll be having a c section (had two previously) so more than likely to have baby a week early.

I have had my 20 week scan and I'm having a little boy. It would have been nice to have a girl (as I have two boys already) but I'm still happy and can't wait to meet him.

Dark - That is so sad :(

Welcome wannabump and congratulations on your blue bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->