November Nuggets ~ 2016

Happy v day Elmo!!

Katie I hope all is well with your cousins baby :hugs:

Let us know how ur cousins gets on Katie X

Deuce, I've eaten everything in sight since my bfp!! I've put so much weight on so the opposite to u.

Happy 24 weeks and V day elmo!!! How exciting!!! I honestly can't believe we r here already!!!

Bought a gorgeous snowsuit yesterday's then some bibs and muslins today!! Talking with OH yesterday about when we r gonna start sorting the bigger things. Feels like we have ages but when u start breaking it down we really don't!! We r waiting till we get back off our holiday for most things but that will only leave 6 weeks!!!!!!! Scary!! X

Almost I'm very jealous you're already done with work. I'm working from home today still with this dreadful cold and really struggling to find the motivation... and here's me hoping that I can last until 19th Oct :cry:

I missed this news Jox, that's brilliant! You must be so relieved!!

Katie hope all is well with your cousin's baby and wife

Happy V Day Elmo and thanks for the info re the co sleepers! Did you look at bednest at all? Liked the idea of renting and sending back but read that awful story from last year when a baby died and it put me off a bit (although I guess that's cos they used a second hand one without instructions so had it in wrong position...)

PS Deuce - I wish I'd lost my appetite but sadly not and all I crave is all the naughty food! x

I lost my appetite at twenty weeks. Have slowly got it back though.

Jox it must be such a weight lifted now that court is over and done with! Is that it now? No more court cases? X

Scarlet :hugs: I'm going on mat leave on 11th august (29 weeks) which is the earliest I can go lol. Had enough! Hope you feel better soon xx

Sadly my appetite is massive...wish mine would disappear!

Hey ladies. Just popping into sat hello and I had a dr. Appt. today. Everything looked great and is measuring right on track. Good heartbeat.
In kind of a dilemma though. My daughter is almost 4 and she will be attending preschool in the fall, for the past year she has been in soccer. We all have so much fun at practices and taking her to the games and watching her play. Well...I'll be in my third tri when the season starts...and not only will she be in school but I'll probably be having this baby right in the middle of the season if we put her into soccer. Anyway I'm kind of struggling with whether we should skip soccer this fall or not. I don't want to keep her from something she enjoys but I don't know how I'm going to be physically and if I'll have to deal with a newborn on top of the rest of the practices and games. Ugh. Registration is Sunday and I have to make a decision.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes regarding my cousin's baby.
Turns out my cousin's wife has HELLP. Baby was born today, a girl, weighs 1.8kg. They both seem to be OK at this point.

Katie what is HELLP? Hope baby continues to thrive xx

Happy 23 weeks dark

HELLP is like a very acute and more severe version or complication of pre-eclampsia. Can be life threatening for mother & child. Just very relieved they are both OK atm.

Pleased they're doing ok Katie!

Lovely outfits Deuce and pleased you're feeling better. Still feeling rubbish here so quiet day here.

Wow Smiley am sooooo jealous! Will you go back to work afterwards?

Jox exciting that you're planning more shopping. I've still not heard from carpenter so we're no further forward here will be chasing on Monday...

@Katie how scary. Glad that baby is here safely.
@Duece. I dont know why but I am nervous about vday. Have been for a few weeks.

Sorry I've not been on much ladies. My head has been all over the place and got a crazy week this week with sports days, ds3 bday, mw and scan appt and then work!!

Hope babies r all behaving and ur all doing ok xx

Scarlett...yes I will be going back to work!

Had my GTT today...wasn't too bad, just boring waiting around for two hours. Get the results tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->