November Nuggets ~ 2016

Kimbre - Welcome back.

Congrats on the little girl. It's great that you and hubby love the name you've picked out. I've been on the naming thread and that seems to be a common contention point between couples. Hopefully big sister will be a big help when the baby is here. BTW, love your gender reveal pic (can't remember if I commented in the 2nd tri board where I saw it first).

As for the size thing. Don't worry about it. I have been on and off freaked about not getting very big (especially carrying twins!) since first trimester. I'm short, overweight to begin with and this is my first long-term pregnancy which all work against me for showing a beautifully rounded belly at this point (23 weeks). Mornings are also hard for me because I've not had much trouble moving, turning over in bed, or anything which always leaves me with a niggling doubt that I'm still pregnant...until I eat breakfast and the babes go to wriggling about. :)

Something to keep in mind when you see all those well-rounded pregnant ladies is that you don't know how far along they are. Most people pick up the majority of their weight in third trimester, so we've a ways to get there still. You might also be one of the ones that just carries smaller given your height and long torso; plenty of room for baby to hide. Can you remember when/if you got very rounded with your first?

i can feel her ALL the time! shes very strong and i actually feel her way more than my first DD.
i found photos of me with my first DD and i was DEFF showing and rounded out by like my 22nd week! more than i am now anyway. im unsure i can compare the two though since its 7 years later and with my DD i was not fat but chubby already when i got preg. and i was not fit or healthy at all with her.

up until this baby i was fit and very healthy. now i cant even look at healthy food without wanting to throw up, and by the end of a 10 hour day on my feet i have NO energy to work out anymore. i may workout 2 times a week but thats it.

first photo is me at 22 weeks with my first pregnancyu, second is me at 24 weeks with first.

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
  • full2.jpg
    full2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
Hey Kimbre= Congrats on your second girl. You look great.

Hey Dark, just realized you and Kimbre are both working on your second daughters here. Is your daughter as excited to be a big sister?

I dont think she has clue what is about to happen to her.:haha:. Lucy was only six months old when I lost baby alex. Now I am pregnant again she doesnt really understand. She knows all the things in the bedroom are for baby but, i think she forgets as soon as she leaves the room. Only have 3/2 months left to prepare her. I am going to buy her the book the house in mums tummy lol.

Kimbre super cute pics! Everyone's body is different as long as your gaining weight and feeling movements I wouldn't worry they measure at ultrasounds so if that's on spot top def no worries!

Sorry to hear some of you have migraines I have visual migraines with flashing have had a small bit but I am not taking anything for them until after pregnancy and breast feeding is done but I'm hoping my hormones will fix the issue naturally since I started this issue after having ds.

I am busy searching for a two half day preschool program for ds def want him in prek but I feel like he needs some structure now since he went as a baby and toddler at my old work/school. It would also help to have bonding time a lone with baby girl while he's at school for a bit :) but I am still so nervous sending him with strangers ughh hope I can get the school of our choice but only time will tell!

60 percent there for me and prob most of us give or take a week wooohoo! Can't wait to start counting down in double digits instead of triple haha

I could really use some happy news from everyone/anyone. What's something funny, amusing, happy that has happened to you in the last day or two?

We were at the beach over the weekend. LO's first time in the ocean. She was scared of the waves at first but quickly wanted to go deeper. My husband waded out with her. She was having a blast then a gust of wind took my husband's beloved hat. I saw him hesitate then release her to get his hat. It took all of 5 seconds for a wave to knock her over. He reversed course and hauled her out of the water while I chased his hat. The look on his face was priceless. Hat or daughter? As it was both got soaked. :haha:

Sorry your feeling low Duece.
I forgot to mention the pains to my midwife. Got distracted with the doppler. I got a bit wierded out when midwife started advising I was commando due to white blood cells in my wee.

Wow that's so crazy Smiley woohoo! I have a regular physical tomorrow so had my bloodwork and urine sample done today I totally forgot to go last week oops pregnancy brain! I also have my obgyn appt for baby friday

I was put on antibiotic for high white blood cells in my urine no mention of trying commando over here haha so funny. Hope you don't have bacteria like I did yick the fun things pregnancy brings right?

Dark hope the pains are just trapped gas or something not serious! I ended up with bacteria in urine and was put on antibiotic that was following pains in my abdoman for a couple days.

Yeah it made me laugh. She said if it gets itchy or something then go to see GP and get some canestan. Hopefully it wont get that far. They keep detecting small bits of protein in my urine but my blood pressure is fine. I had strep B in last pregnancy so wonder if its that? Good news got no appointments now for 2 weeks and then have about 700 next month lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->