November Nuggets ~ 2016

duece im so sorry! stress sucks especially now. i have a crazy family on my mothers side so iknow about the drama!
ive been so stressed too as hubby lost his job 2 months ago...

Kimbre - I'm pretty sure the state of your body before pregnancy plays a role as well. The difference between the two pics is quite startling. You said they are both from the first pregnancy and separated by about two weeks? If that's the case, you could really fill out in this pregnancy too in a very short while. Everyone keeps telling me to wait until third tri and I'll get huge. ;)

You are doing better than I am at least to start with. I'm not in the best shape and exercise is not going to happen until after birth (I'm too worried about overdoing it).

Healthy food is also a struggle for me, mostly in the leafy greens department (total food aversion still going there). I do well with fruit and dairy, but while the fiber and calcium are much needed, the sugar and fat are not. We've also had a hectic week that had us eating out almost every day. I try my best to pick the most nutritionally sound thing I can. Even at McDonalds, I'll go for a regular sandwich but get a side salad instead of fries and a milk instead of the soda drinks (I'll usually get a yogurt parfait for dessert though :blush: ). At more high end places I try to get salmon or some other good fish that will feed the babies' brains as my entrée. Making decisions in this way makes me feel better, even if I'm not entirely managing the most healthiest diet.

yes the two photos were both from the first pregnancy and about 2 weeks apart... but this am i woke up and theres hardly a bump AGAIN!
i attached a pic of this AM

but i did have my scan and shes measuring 25 weeks! which is perfect

the top scan is a bit scary i think lol, but she was moving alot and it messed up and blurred her nose. but MAN shes got her daddys lips!

Attachments

• 13692655_10100424239637627_2983994264010019538_n.jpg
    13692655_10100424239637627_2983994264010019538_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 13781768_10100424281309117_4591950414819248313_n.jpg
    13781768_10100424281309117_4591950414819248313_n.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 5
Deuce sorry you had a crumbs day the other day.

Kimbre look at you and your tiny bump it will grow soon enough!

I haven't been able to sleep since 6am and went to bed at 1130 it's because my mind is racing thinking about if I'm making the right choice in picking a preschool for ds it will only be a 3or 4 hour program if I add lunch to his day but I have to wait to see if a morning slot is available if not it's afternoons and we wanted mornings so we will see....have a physical today h and a obgyn appt friday. So frustrated with my car it had that airbag recall so had a rental for like 3 months finally get my car back and fixed last week and now the ac isn't working and it's so hot this summer pregnancy and what ladies you know it just doesn't mix! So after my drs today I have to drop it off to get the problem checked and they better pay for it because I bet it's from sitting for months due to the recall ughh.

Any who have lovely days ladies and growing beans! :)

Deuce sorry you had a crumbs day the other day.

Kimbre look at you and your tiny bump it will grow soon enough!

I haven't been able to sleep since 6am and went to bed at 1130 it's because my mind is racing thinking about if I'm making the right choice in picking a preschool for ds it will only be a 3or 4 hour program if I add lunch to his day but I have to wait to see if a morning slot is available if not it's afternoons and we wanted mornings so we will see....have a physical today h and a obgyn appt friday. So frustrated with my car it had that airbag recall so had a rental for like 3 months finally get my car back and fixed last week and now the ac isn't working and it's so hot this summer pregnancy and what ladies you know it just doesn't mix! So after my drs today I have to drop it off to get the problem checked and they better pay for it because I bet it's from sitting for months due to the recall ughh.

Any who have lovely days ladies and growing beans! :)

im sure youre making the correct choice hun! and i know how you feel with the car situation...... my AC stopped working so my hubby just refilled it with an AC can?! it worked for a bit but is running out now bc it was only half a can he grabbed from his dads garage. could it be that your AC just needs refilling like mine??
it is WAY too hot and i can be quite miserable in this heat at 6 months preggers. i swear i could kill someone with all these hormones acting up!

700. :shock: You exaggerate, I'm sure. I guess, I actually like having appointments as they help time go faster when each appointment is the next goal. :haha: Anyway, hope things still look perfect and going smoothly.

Yeah but it feels like it! What the issue is I need to have heart trace done, because of my heart defect but its a 24 hour one. I live 25 miles from the hospital and it is a 50 mile round trip which they want me to do 3 times in one week. Once to get the monitor fitted, second just drop the machine off and third for my consultant appointment on the friday. I am not made of money and means me taking my three year old on all these bus rides which isnt easy. Then the week after, I have health visitor and the week after that I have glucose tolerance test and midwife. I wouldnt mind really if I didnt have my little girl with me.

Also pains have stopped now.

Here is A'mouri at 21 w 1d ...she is measuring 3 days ahead (gotta update my ticker) and now due on Thanksgiving Day!

Also she is measuring 1 pound already!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160719_125415.jpg
    IMG_20160719_125415.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi all!

Huni they don't move our due date in the UK after the "12 week" dating scan so even if the baby is measuring a week or so bigger they leave the due date the same, just means we are expecting bigger babies!

Hope you are all well!

Kimbre I'm sorry OH lost his job we are having some issues with hubby never getting paid on time and the situation not being what was promised when he took the opportunity. Bad time for it eh? :(

Deuce hope your feeling better?

We have our 4D scan on Monday and can't wait! X

Here is A'mouri at 21 w 1d ...she is measuring 3 days ahead (gotta update my ticker) and now due on Thanksgiving Day!

Also she is measuring 1 pound already!!!

Ooh, kinda jealous yours is already weighing in at a pound. Congrats.

BTW, does your doctor update your due date according to growth? I was only ever given one due date and even though I know for a fact I will be giving birth before then (doctor won't allow me to go over 38 weeks) the official date hasn't been changed.

I just like updating my ticker when she measures bigger lol, but they keep the EDD the same. I just think its wise to move it with her current measurements.

And sorry Kimbre

Kimbre - so sorry your OH lost their job :(

Hi ladies, quick check in. Have been reading on and off but just so busy so I'm sorry for my lack of posting lately.
Past 24 weeks now :happydance: which I needed because this week I had a lot of symptoms - basically 3 kinds of abdominal pain that left me feeling miserable + the heat didn't help. I had Braxton Hicks, digestive pain and RLP all in one. Thankfully it's settled down now for the most part.
Still busy with packing for our trip next week & nursery prep & shopping for baby and mommy - with every passing week I find I need more items to be comfortable. New ergonomic sandals... belly band... etc etc. *sigh*
Hope everyone is well.

Thank you ladies. Beginning to think its a brand of toilet paper I am using scratching. I wore a pad and there was nothing on that. No cramps and baby is moving around fine. I am going to start nightly logs of movements to reassure me mainly. Once Lucy goes to bed off course.

Thank you ladies. Beginning to think its a brand of toilet paper I am using scratching. I wore a pad and there was nothing on that. No cramps and baby is moving around fine. I am going to start nightly logs of movements to reassure me mainly. Once Lucy goes to bed off course.

Hoping the spotting stays away! It could be something as simple as irritation like you mentioned. :hugs:

Deuce - I noticed my belly moving for the first time too a few days ago! Some pokes that were moving a part of my belly up and down, up and down...!

Dark how scary I hope all is okay!

Have had a headache all day mild but having it all day is getting to me if I wake up like this tomorrow I'm taking a tylenol. Had my 24 week obgyn checkup babies hb was good quick visit got my paperwork to bring back to my next appt for maternity at the hospital so excited it makes me feel that much closer I also got blood work I need done to get the fifths disease testing guess isn't done for me yet ugh I think I'm in the clear though. I also had enough paper work for my super fun fasting glucose test haha so that needs to be done next month. Sounds like I'll be busy from here on out with tests and dr appts I'll also be due for my trap shot after glucose testing owch haha.

Oh and I'm slightly anemic but dr didn't seem worried at all it was found in my regular dr physical blood work and actually my regular dr didn't bring it up

Hi ladies...have been away for a while, had so much on - people visiting, my computer died (got a new one now) and I've been sooo tired I have been slack on most fronts. Haven't read back through past the last few pages, will go through the posts later.

I see some new ladies here since I was last on :)

Deuce I'm having twins too! Both girls, unsure if ID, have to wait on a test after they're born.

Kendra, I'm carrying quite small too, not as small as you but I think small for twins. When people hear I'm pregnant and how far along I am, I get comments like 'your baby is going to be so small'. Then I say 'well there's actually two in there'! It's funny to shock them but the assumptions that carrying small means something is wrong is annoying. I've put pics below me at 23 weeks and then this morning at 25+2. All the women on my mum's side carry small. We're all fairly similar build and I'm only 5'7.

Hope everything is ok dark!

Sorry to hear some of you are getting migraines, I've been lucky to go without so far. I've just had some mild headaches which is a nice relief because normally I get headaches all the time and migraines a few times a year.

Everything is going pretty good with me. I'm getting Braxton hicks ALL the time...I mean several times an hour, including every time I stand up, roll over, sneeze...all the time. Obs and midwife said it's not a problem. It's not uncomfortable or painful at all and I often can't feel my stomach tightening either, it's just suddenly rock hard all over, then next thing it's not hard anymore. Baby A moves a lot, Baby B not as much but I do get lots of thuds in my back and bowl area which I can't tell which one is doing. Had my last scan Tuesday week ago at 23+6, both babies are growing great - 1.4 & 1.5 pounds. My next scan is a week from next Tuesday.

Almost I feel like it's going quick for me! I've only got 11.5 weeks left and am now wondering how long I can keep working.

p.s. there's a facebook page?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
Ok, so after scrolling super quick through the posts I've read that Christina created a fb group called November Nuggets 2016, I can't find it though so am guessing it's been made private now. Is anyone that's still active on this thread in the group? Don't mind people knowing my real name or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->