• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Nuggets ~ 2016

I am wondering the same Pip and glad to hear the twins are okay!!

Did some thrift store shopping. Got DS some shorts and started on DD clothes.

Got this brand bassinet there as well for 20$ when on Google it prices for $100!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1469295451656.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1469295451656.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 3
Hunni amazing deal!

So holy constipation ladies I have had the smallest bowl movement do the passed few days and then today rock hard constipated stomach like contraction hard as a rock crampy a little walked around shopping for nursery decor all day with ds, drank loads of water a decaf tea ate lots of whole wheat pumpkin muffins grapes dried fruit nuts seeds popcorn broccoli and hardly and finally by 1130 I had gas (both ends how fun) and small bowl movement I'm not emptying. I have ibs but I def think this is pregnancy and ibs it's so bad! Praying I have a massive movement tmrw sry prob TMI but had to vent!

Made a floral letter for my daughters flower garden themed nursery and filled up her mason jar lamp with flowers pink blue white purple and orange and the green frome leaves and vines it's so pretty! Bright and fun :)

Thanks deuce I love posting pics but now that I don't have a laptop and just my phone it always says my images are too big and idk how to upload anymore to make them smaller to fit!

The past couple days I haven't felt much movement especially today hoping tonight in bed I will feel more. Been dealing with pretty bad constipation even though I go a tiny bit and my stomach has been rock hard all day for two days not bh it's hard all the time and heavy and tight anyone else have this yet?!

Regarding the Facebook page... quite a few of us are using it and for me it's a lot easier than using this forum since I'm on my phone lol I think it was Christina that made the page but I think we can add people so maybe message your name and we'll get you added, it was made private only recently so probably why you cant see it :)

I'll reread the rest later and reply, hope all you ladies are well xx

thank you ladies for the support with my SO losing his job. it SUCKS , horrible timing all my savings for maternity are gone.

he got a cooking job but JUST started that and now my landlord is going back on his word and evicting us for ONE months rent over due....he told me we coul dworkit out and now im thinking theres an eviction letter being sent to the post office to pick up. im so stressed out! its so hot out and to think of moving right now is INSANE.

also ive been having BH?? alot.... does anyone know why id be getting them??

Hugs Kimbre. Stress, Dehydration and sometimes they just happen. i have been feeling them to.
I cant believe he can evict you on one months missed payment. Here they have to take us to court and cant evict us until then. I really hope the situation can sort itself out.

Is the FB page really lively? I'm just feeling so left out. :( If the group is private, would that prevent others from seeing posts (e.g. your friends and people from you personal page?). I'd like to join, but only if I can keep the two separate. I've been avoiding posting anything about my pregnancy on my FB page and don't want to announce until the babies are safely here, whole, healthy, and breathing.

I'm wondering the same thing - I'm starting to feel interested in joining, too, but I'm a private person when it comes to my fertility and MC history. Only some people in my life know about them. I don't want my family & friends to be able to track back to here. Can anyone clarify? :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Kimbre, I'm so sorry all of this is happening. Your landlord is a terrible human being if he's seriously threatening to evict you when you're pregnant and for being behind just one month. I hope it doesn't come to that...

I had some Braxton Hicks this week, too! It was hot outside and I was overdoing it and my body protested in more ways than one, including BH. What DeuceMom says, as long as it's not more than 4 per hour. If you ever wonder about whether symptoms are normal or not or you have any concerns: just call your Dr, it's what they're there for :hugs:

Its private so no one but the members of the group would see. Also no one can find it unless you are a member.

Kimbre that's really awful :( BH will likely be caused by dehydration. I really hope things work out for you x

Kimbre I hear you on the heat it's miserable lately. I hope everything will work out for you guys....this too shall pass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->