• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Nuggets ~ 2016

snow so exciting hope you enjoy your sprinkle!

jox glad all is well with you so exciting you only have 4 weeks left! don't feel bad i have yet to get a crib matress and I want to asap so let it air out all the vocs as we can't afford a nice organic chemical free one that ide like. we have ds it was used when we got it so I don't trust it anymore I think it's too soft as he has worn it in a but and jumped on it (even though I tell him not too haha)

I'm off to the obgyn tomorrow I'm such a geek I can't wait hahahaa

Thought I'd check in as I haven't for a while. Glad all is well with you girls. I'm 32 weeks today and feeling it! I have a cold and cough and have had enough. Baby is almost certainly back in a oblique/transverse lie and so is intermittently putting pressure on my left hip or rotating his (?!) head into my stomach. Sleeping upright with the aid of lots of pillows and generally feeling rubbish!

Saw obs a few weeks ago re:c section. They don't think I'll have any recurring problems with regards to baby requiring forceps but I reluctant to believe them. Have been told I can still have one but on maternal request and have to make my mind up by 36 weeks. I don't want one but can't bring myself to accept that it will be all ok after the probs we had in labour last time.

One more thing - is time is dragging for everyone? Eugh

hi hopeful I hear you it's so complicated deciding on a. section or not! how do planned creations work is it a set date on your due date or something?

time is def dragging big time I'm 33 weeks tomorrow which I know is so close but it doesn't feel that way once I'm in the last 4 weeks I'll start getting more excited and hopeful for labor to start! my BH are getting more frequent as time goes on and stronger and more uncomfortable so my body has def been getting ready

Yes time is defo dragging now. Went quick till 32 weeks now going really slowly!

For me time is still flying by!! I really can't get my head around that fact I'm having a baby in 4 weeks!!!! X

Happy to announce that Harry was safely delivered by section, at 11.30am.
Weight a healthy 5lb 12oz and all went well.

He is being kept in the neonatal unit overnight as a precaution, since he was a little early and for observation but he is doing very well.

Will put a photo on once we are back home.

And I am not ignoring the fact that others on here think I'm a liar, but I will deal with all of that once I've had complete rest.

Hi ladies! Been a few weeks since I last posted on here, so for those who aren't on the Facebook group page...our girls have arrived!!!

Emilia & Freja were born via c section at 33w + 1d on Thursday 15th September, weighing 3lb13oz and 3lb14oz. Both girls are amazingly healthy. I'll be in hospital until Friday, the girls will be here for a few more weeks until they reach a good weight. I'm expressing and they are latching well already and are managing to get a few ml at each feed. Unfortunately I'm not able to keep up yet with expressing so we're supplementing with formula.

We'd hoped they could delay but my waters broke and contractions started soon after, our girls were just too impatient to get here!

I hope everyone else is doing well! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_2016-09-16_15-57-28.jpg
    IMG_2016-09-16_15-57-28.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3
omgsh pippy huge surprise early girlie! congrats and in so happy all is okay with them and with you too! they are beautiful!

deuce glad all is well with you and your twins also!

Mel hoping there are no lies here and that you and baby are doing well!

had my obgyn appt today and everything is going well from what the heartbeat shows and blood pressure and all that fun quick stuff haha. Dr didn't tell me what in measuring but I was right on measurement a couple weeks ago so maybe I'm measuring exact again for 33weeks. two weeks from now I'll be getting weekly checks and have my strep b which if I remember correctly is a quick swab I wonder if they will check my cervix while they are at it well not they just my one dr haha I see the practitioner there as well so I see two drs this pregnancy only one delivers though

Planned c section usually will take place around 39 weeks although my obs was hinting she may leave it later on - which I don't want as we've had IVF and know our dates exactly and most hospitals don't let you go over even with a normal birth. I sound demanding but I'm just starting to think of events last time and trying to anticipate any issues!

Congratulations on the twins! How beautiful are they! And good sizes!

Mel, still confused at how your baby was supposedly, at 32 weeks measuring 10 WEEKS AHEAD, but born at 5 lbs, 12 oz? Doesn't make sense. What about him was measuring bigger?

CONGRATS pippy, they are so cute!!!!

Wow Pippy what fantastic news. Congrats to you and your family. Your babies are beautiful.:happydance:

WowCongrats Pippy!!
Time is flying over here! Been getting things ready for Baby. He has been head down for a while now and is moving around a lot!
Hope everyone is well and the babies are cooking nicely :D

WTT so glad time is flying by for you! two more days and I'll be 34 weeks then I'll be even more excited to hit 36 but time is dragging here. I feel like time drags when your not working and counting down to things like when you count down to a vacation that feels like forever away haha hopefully time will fly for those of us who its slowly moving.

I am super fatigued anyone else feel this way lately? not sure if im starting to come down with this horrid super contagious cough and cold going around in The US from the weather change or just being so close to labor hmm

Oh stay healthy! Have been taking my vitamins more regularly again and drinking lots of water - ice water (craving that for some reason) i have found that the vitamins really help with my blood circulation and fatigue.

Oh boy what have I came into? Now I had my son at 36 weeks due to me dilating early. It is happening this time around BUT I have never been in a situation where I wasn't being monitored closey. What midwife in they right mind carries a heavy ultrasound machine to people homes? Yikes this is truly a story for the television.

As for me, I can't say there isn't a day now where the pressure is unbelievable because she is head down. We did learn she pokes her bum out a lot lol. I'm just ready for the end. I can't believe that it is almost our times!! I be forgetting to update here lol

no worries hunni! glad to get an update from you. my lazy bug now only moves when I nudge her at night she must be cozy and a big sleeper in the daytime! she sometimes has early morning wiggles which is nice to wake up to. I agree can't beleive we are all so close to meet lying our little ones now! Happy October which I'm sure some will have their babies in this month and some in November!

this am dh and I were looking in the. ursery discussing how we still have much to do or so it feels like it....put the baby swing chair together and it may need a washing I'm sure from being in storage get the baby tub out clean that bring up the rocking feeding chair and hang out valences and curtains which my mom is making and she is custom making the mobile as our nursery for baby L is eclectic :) I opened up newborn diapers too couldn't resist and they were so cute and tiny I forgot how small they were ahh!

Awww and yes I feel like I am still missing stuff!! I love the diapers with the lines that let you know they have went pee pee lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->