November Nuggets ~ 2016

Ah so I had bad cramps most of the night last night. Then started having contractions around 2AM. They lasted 2 hours, weren't consistent & I definitely lost part of my mucous plug. Well now they have stopped & I just have dull cramps. Wahhhh I really thought it was go time!

sno sounds like baby will be comming early for you! but a couple more weeks of baking will be good I know how you feel I'm so ready but it's still early! :)

Ah so I had bad cramps most of the night last night. Then started having contractions around 2AM. They lasted 2 hours, weren't consistent & I definitely lost part of my mucous plug. Well now they have stopped & I just have dull cramps. Wahhhh I really thought it was go time!

Hope baby was just being a monkey.

I have my elective section booked in for 19 days time eek.

I ended up going to the doc because he wanted to check me.

I am 1cm dilated & 25% effaced!

sno so exciting! early baby for sure!

dark super exciting too can't wait to hear of your baby's arrival!

so my drs office originally told me I would have my strep b swab today but they said it was too early so now it won't happen until next Friday (they also moved my Tuesday appt next week to Friday saying my appts needed to be spread out more). so next week will be super busy I forgot to get my flu shot today so next Wednesday is ultrasound to check on babies size (they think she'll isn't breech so that's good) and then I'll get bloodwork and a flu shot that day if I can do both that day. then Friday I go in for my 26 week obgyn appt and then probably just cervical checked after that each week until baby girl comes. the thought of going past my due date is already bugging me I really hope she comes sooner than later!

Hello ladies,
Excitement is certainly building! We are so close.
I find myself walking painfully slow and funny. There is so much pressure in my rectum, i wonder if it's bc baby has dropped? I don't recall experiencing this with my two boys so it's new to me.

that sounds uncomfortable literally a pain in the butt haha. a drop in babies position is possible! I keep getting those painful lighting kicks right in the vagina it kills but it's so fast.

dh decided to get a mole removed months ago but the soonest he could was this month so he's been home from work since yesterday I honestly have no pitty I know it probably is uncomfortable but still I've had many more stiches in a worse place (after having ds 4th degree tear) and I feel like he's being a baby but I'm not surprised as when he gets the slightest cold he's in bed for a week :haha: I feel like his timing with this is just bad since ds needs more attention than ever and now neither of us can pick him up I mean I do but I minimize it it's very uncomfortable for me and my drs told me not to lift over 25lbs

Yes a real pain in the bum hehe

Your back will hate you for carrying your toddler. Don't do it! My soon to be 4yo was so tired yesterday at pickup for mr6, he really desperately wanted me to carry him ... i felt so bad but there was noway i can do that now.

yes I feel bad for ds not getting the full cuddles and attetion he needs and a bit irritated that dh had to get his little cosmetic surgery at this time of all times but it's over and done. it's also not allowing for him to finish up what needs to be done since he can't do any crazy lifting or hammering to hang of baby's wall art! almost one week down then he needs one more of recovery once his stiches are out its crunch time for sure and back to business haha.

9 months today I can't beleive it! my official last month count down begins hopefully none of us will have to give our little ones eviction notices :haha:

how exciting not long at all now until you meet your little ones eeek!

I just went nuts cleaning the house things that usually don't bother me now need to be nice and clean before baby comes nesting is starting in full force maybe because I've finally hit 9 months even dh is nesting in his own way he's finally fixing things around the house and he finally packed his hospital bag (I'm crazy I packed mine like a month ago haha).

Morning ladies! 37 weeks for me today!

deuce not long now until your csection date!

hope all are well I've been feeling bad for my sister she had a brain tumor before I was born at age 6 (we are 10 years apart) and she had a massive stroke last Thursday I beleive it was. she is paralyzed on her right side and will be moving from hospital to rehab belly mid to end of this week hopefully.

I also still have. slight cold but it is definitely improving some. Obgyn appt on Thursday! last appt my cervix did not dilate at all so won't be checked for another couple weeks after this week. I also realized my last scheduled appt is for 38 weeks does anyone have a 39 week apt scheduled? maybe they won't schedule until my 38 week appt hmmm

Happy 37 weeks almost!

Nope, my next appt is tomorrow then another one at exactly 38 weeks at the hospital. No further appointments scheduled so far but i am guessing they will want to see me again after that unless i go into labor.
Can't believe we're gonna be holding our bundles of joy in our arms so soon!! :cloud9:

Just doing a quick check in...had an appointment today

Tummy measuring 34 weeks...baby girl is now 5lbs and 14 oz so 2 more oz and she will be 6. Currently 1cm dilated and 50% effaced out so her time is coming.

hunni wow you're progressing quickly did they say they would stop labor if it starts before 37 weeks?

deuce those are great weight estimates for twins fantastic news! and thank you I've stayed away from visiting at the hospital as it is flu season and ds and I are not covered by our shots yet and him being little he can pick up sickness easy then pregnsnt woman as well and since I know she is okay and my parent shave been with her it's ok. I also don't want hospital confusion with ds I do tn eant him to worry about me when I go to the hospital him thinking I could be sick like my sister wouldn't be good! I feel a little selfish but I am going to visit my sister tomorrow as she finally made it to a rehab center for physical therapy tonight so I'm guessing it's less germy than hospitals.

WTT I know it is so soon even though it feels so far away at the same time haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->