November Nuggets ~ 2016

aw so cute twicky loving the halloween spirit there! :)

Bay what a nice surprise a week or so early? so glad you got a nice calm baby hope it stays that way for you too!

you are all making me want my baby girl so much more badly haha she had been hitting a very painful nerve between my ground and leg area on the right side to the point i cant walk until it subsides. I'm 39 weeks today so hopefully any day now but I was induced 2 days past my due date with ds so we will we see my gut says I'll go no later than my due date but who knows!

Not too long now, almost! Getting impatient too. I feel like a balloon ready to pop. He still is very active in there and now it is really starting to hurt every time he moves. He sure is big, taking up a lot of room :haha:

hopefully no babies make us wait and come past their due dates unless some mama's need some extra days to prepare. I still feel like I will not go past but it has to be wishful thinking haha. We have had the carseat bases ready in both cars but today is the day 39 weeks so snapping her seat in today so we will have one less thing to worry about if we have to rush up to the hospital it's about 25 mins from our house but if we hit rush hour that could make for a longer journey there!

Yeah we will also snap the actual car seat into the base this weekend or so. Have also had the base ready for a while now :haha:
Hospital is about 30 mins away and same here - rush hour might make the trip even longer. I have a note from my doc in case i have to take the ambulance.

what is the note for? didn't know we needed to give written drs note to ambulance I also may have to if things move fast and dh can't get home on time he doesn't work that close by unfortunately

Another picture of our little pumpkin! :cloud9: we are most likely being discharged tomorrow.
https://i.imgur.com/3HXSQhZ.jpg

The note is kind of like a referral so the ambulance knows where to go what to do etc :D My obgyn gave me the note in case i have to get to the hospital asap, without having to explain anything.

thanks WTT I will ask my dr about that on Thursday sounds like a good idea!

Team yellow = team pink... that's right, I had a baby girl! I was epically surprised. I was so sure it was going to be a boy. I'm glad we waited to find out.

Rosalie was born Friday and boy, is she big (4,3kg and 55cm). The induction was a good move! It was a tough delivery but the doctors really did an amazing job getting her out safely. Still can't believe she's here!

Congratulations everyone with your gorgeous babies! I'll catch up soon xx

Congrats Katie!!

@Almost: I know you are ready!

Here is the parenting journal I made ladies: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nnis-journey-raising-my-two.html#post37878623

Haha yes hunni i am patiently waiting but I'm not allowed to get impatient until my due date comes and goes and that's not until next Tuesday! Drs appt at 915 this am so soon I'm excited to see what the plan is from here on out!

deuce they are just precious! how are you feeling? hope they are doing well congrats times two mama!

AFM my dr said no progress still and to not expect a weekend baby ugh I'm definitely at the point where I think I won't have a baby by my due date kind of bummed and drs won't consider induction until at least a week late. She did sadly I am very swollen down there and lots of veins so the pain in my groin leg area is def from a veiricose vein but it won't affect a natural delivery so that's good. Next appt is next Thursday which I hope I won't make but seems like I will that's 2 days past my due date which would mean a non stress test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->