November Nuggets ~ 2016

Welcome blue bubba!!

Would love to keep it a secret till 20 weeks but I'll be the size of a house by then. I hope I can have my scan by 28th April as i would like to tell my eldest on or around his birthday x

Welcome!

I will be too big by 20 weeks! I'm hoping to tell after 12 week scan x

Hi ladies I heard of this thread and thought ide join! I just had a FET for my second and it was a success! I'm cautious since it's very early my beta is on Monday afternoon af technically due tomorrow but seeing as my frers are two lined hoping that doesn't show!

I'm very crampy and constipation hit big time last night doesn't help that I was recently diagnosed with IBS. Very excited for November to come dh is a November baby so he will hopefully be getting the best early birthday present ever!

Hope all are well and congrats to all pregnancies!

Girls, I'm feeling anxious :shrug:

I've been having the usual pulling/cramping sensations in my belly area but tonight I've been noticing them more strongly, only ever so slightly and not painful (with the exception of one shooting pain up my left side, lasted seconds) and when I went toilet there was TINY specs of blood, now I am suffering with thrush (sorry tmi) so I don't know if it's from that as it didn't look like it would coming from IN there, it looked like blood from an open wound so I don't know if it's from irritation... it's just freaking me out. Had one MC, I really don't want another :cry:

almostthere congratulations!! Must be doubly nervous after an egg transfer, hope this is it, sure sounds like it is!! Did you have your eldest via IVF?

Was really worried tonight, been a long day and walking through town to the venue for my friends surprise party had the most horrendous stomach cramps, felt faint and sweaty as well was so scared but thankfully it's passed and I think it was all the food and the huge amount of sparkling water I had eaten with dinner x

Welcome almostthere! Glad you took my suggestion :)

Elmo - what you said about your kidney infection made me feel a lot better - thank you! Also, just yesterday I had an episode that sounds a lot like what you just described. Not terrible cramping per se, but I suddenly felt extremely weak/faint and sweaty. I usually get like that when I haven't eaten much, but I'd eaten not long before that so not sure what was up. I felt better after about 5-10 mins.

As for telling people... I've told soooo many people! I'll probably regret it if we MC, and that IS something I'm very scared of, but I figure I'll have lots of people's support and it'll be fine. I feel almost ashamed to have told some people so early, but I guess it's down to personal choice, right?

Testingwise, I was going to test this morning on an IC to see line progression but only remembered once my pee was in the t-bowl :doh: I'll have to do it tomorrow.

As for my kidney thing, here's a copy and paste from another thread, but if you don't want to read it 'cause it's pretty long, the tl;dr version is that docs don't think I have UTI/kidney infection but I'm baffled as to why I have so many symptoms, plus I have terrible history of getting super sick from it, so I made them prescribe me amoxicillin, and I'm debating whether to take it or not. FULL VERSION:

So I went to the doc today and was seen by a resident. She said the urine sample I gave two weeks ago had no signs of UTI, which is odd because the pain in my bladder and urethra never resolved since the first time a UTI was identified, so why would I have the pain? And why do I have an enlarged right kidney and pain in my left kidney? When she took my temp via my ear, it was bordering fever (37.5 degrees C), but they didn't want to give me meds because the urine showed nothing. I basically bullied her and the supervising doctor into giving me antibiotics just in case the tests were wrong (maybe my pee was too diluted coz I was drinking a shit-tonne of water at the time?). Well, I didn't bully (I'm actually quite unassertive), but given my terrible history with repeated UTI and possible risk of pyelonephritis when pregnant, I conveyed my concern. They prescribed me amoxycillin and I have another appt on Monday with a diff doc (re: pg) and gave another urine sample today. I'm pretty confused about whether I should take these antibiotics or not. I personally thinks its worth the risk of side effects and resistance. It's also apparently safe to take when pg. As a side note, interestingly, I measured my temp orally and via armpit with two separate thermometers when I got home and I don't have anything close to fever... SO CONFUUUUSED!

Elmore yes first trip with fresh cycle ivf with icsi male factor infertility feel very lucky it worked both times but nervous I don't want to misscarry as I know no one does. Isn't helping that I have ibs and it's very bad yesterday and today constipation and diahreah stomach and back pain hoping it's just ibs I've been dizzy since I felt implantation naseau and gagging and wake up at 530 it's horrible so tired all worth it but last pregnancy this early on was a wall in the park didn't have ibs then though.

Ladies.

I tested yesterday at around 9pm and the test was very visible i could see it from an arms length. But i tested again today morning and noon and its barely visible i feel silly for being hyped up and telling DH.

Shouldn't HCG levels be rising?

BlueMoon - were there any differences in hold and how much fluid you drank this morning compared to last night?

I've been having the usual pulling/cramping sensations in my belly area but tonight I've been noticing them more strongly, only ever so slightly and not painful (with the exception of one shooting pain up my left side, lasted seconds) and when I went toilet there was TINY specs of blood, now I am suffering with thrush (sorry tmi) so I don't know if it's from that as it didn't look like it would coming from IN there, it looked like blood from an open wound so I don't know if it's from irritation... it's just freaking me out. Had one MC, I really don't want another :cry:

If its just a tiny bit I would imagine it is like you said, from an irritation cut or something? Try not to worry too much, although that's easier said then done.

How are you feeling today?? Xxxx

BlueMoon - were there any differences in hold and how much fluid you drank this morning compared to last night?

Yesterday the only test i took was the one at 9pm which was about 3 hour hold. This morning fmu was extremely light at about 9am i took another at 11am same faintness im getting depressed and they're all first response early result.

Last night i had a coffee before testing. This morning i had lots of fluids i was so thirsty it's very hot here in Sydney.

Hi ladies - mind if I join? I'm newly pregnant with #2 via a frozen embryo transfer last week. Based on the transfer date, my due date will be November 5 (day before DH's birthday). I got my first BFP on home pregnancy tests (IC & FRER) on Tuesday (Feb 23) and had my betas done on Wednesday (equivalent of 11 dpo - 22) and Friday (equivalent of 13 dpo - 101). Our embryos were genetically screened for abnormalities, so we know that we are expecting a little girl. :kiss: We are very cautiously excited as our last transfer attempt in December didn't work out. I look forward to hanging out here and following along with your pregnancies. :thumbup:

smiley - absolutely fine this morning, back to normal belly feeling and no specs of blood. Think a lot of my feelings last night were from my IBS as I had a small can of Pepsi, fizzy drinks aggravate it and I get terrible gas pains :blush:

Also welcome to all November newbies ~ congratulations girls on your pregnancies and nice to have you here to share the journey :hugs:

blue moon ~ try testing at 9 pm again, some women find that they get better results in the afternoon / evening. fx'ed that darker line appears again :hugs:

Hi ladies - mind if I join? I'm newly pregnant with #2 via a frozen embryo transfer last week. Based on the transfer date, my due date will be November 5 (day before DH's birthday). I got my first BFP on home pregnancy tests (IC & FRER) on Tuesday (Feb 23) and had my betas done on Wednesday (equivalent of 11 dpo - 22) and Friday (equivalent of 13 dpo - 101). Our embryos were genetically screened for abnormalities, so we know that we are expecting a little girl. :kiss: We are very cautiously excited as our last transfer attempt in December didn't work out. I look forward to hanging out here and following along with your pregnancies. :thumbup:

Congrats! That is SO cool that you already know the gender of your baby!

So sorry Hun I must have missed this last night or we posted at same time don't know, will go back and read others posts in a minute. How are you feeling now you poor thing? Try not to worry too much best thing for baby is to stay chilled though I know how impossible that seems. Have you had sex at all since finding out? That could definitely account for spots of blood xxx

Well multi quote didn't work so hope I can remember everything and the names!

Jemma Louise so glad you are feeling ok this morning it's funny you mentioned the fizzy drinks as I think that might be what set me off last night tonnes of sparkling water.

Bluebudda- if it helps Hun my first response didn't get any darker till I had done about 4, then I skipped a day and the 5Th had finally got much darker! Did you go to the toilet in the night before testing in the morning?

Disney - that's amazing that you know you are having a girl!! Congratulations!!

Honestly I know it's easier said than done but about the kidney infection, when I had one I was so ill, too ill to really even be able to post in here, I honestly think you wouldn't know about it if you had one,
It's not always easy but you have to try and trust your dr, why not ask for another urine test before taking the antibiotics? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->