November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi! Can you please add me!! I'm due November 24th!! :happydance:

Hey congrats. I think I remember you from when I was here a while back. Were you originally due in April 2015? My daughter is 10mo old!

Hey Christina yes!! My son would be 10 months old! But, as my body had other plans, he is now 14 months old!! How crazy we are pregnant the same month again! Congrats! And I hope this baby stays in until 40 weeks this time!

Hey congrats. I think I remember you from when I was here a while back. Were you originally due in April 2015? My daughter is 10mo old!

Hey Christina yes!! My son would be 10 months old! But, as my body had other plans, he is now 14 months old!! How crazy we are pregnant the same month again! Congrats! And I hope this baby stays in until 40 weeks this time!

I thought so! Yes, I haven't had my first appt yet but I'm due 11/5. I don't even feel pregnant this time! It's complete opposite from my first where I could have camped out in the bathroom bc of throwing up so much.

Disneyfan keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Congratulations to the new ladies joining.

No news from me, no further spotting, boobs still hurting, keeping my fingers crossed I don't get hg in this pregnancy.

Hello!

Please can I join you? Had an early scan yesterday that shifted my EDD from 30th Oct to 2nd Nov! :flower:

Peterpanwendy - you poor thing, I have heard of it and I tend to have bouts of rhinitis when not pregnant and it doesn't sound like much to people who haven't had it but it takes over your life, it was really odd actually in the good year and a half of trying I was getting it for about a week at a time every month during ovulation! When hay fever season comes around I feel horrendous. Try doing some research online Hun there might be some natural remedys you can try?

Dark river - hope the results are all clear Hun! As for weight I think it's completely unrealistic to ask you to gain nothing from this stage of a pregnancy onwards and they are setting you up to feel like a failure. Just aim for as healthy gain as you can. I'm a reasonably healthy weight and have already gained 3.5lbs since before finding out!!

Ironmansmummy - that's so sweet of you wanting to keep your sisters day the most special thing going on. Many women wouldn't care! Good for you :)

Disneyfan - I know in your shoes I too would be thinking the worst but honestly I see so much about scans at this stage showing next to nothing and a week later all has changed! That's why I daren't get a scan in the 6tb week and have booked for 7 weeks. I'm not trying to give you false hope Hun granted it could go either way, but this is not over yet!!! Send it hugs xxx

Welcome new ladies and congratulations!!

As for me - 7 weeks today! Nothing beats moving into that next bracket! Just a few more days until scan! I was asleep by 7.30 last night even after a nap yesterday afternoon lol I just can't get enough!! X

I know what you mean about moving into the next bracket...especially as I've just moved backwards 😥 I suppose I should update my ticker, although I guess my dates could change again by 12 wk scan...

Anyone else struggling to believe this pregnancy is actually happening?! I don't know if it's cos it's #2 and DD takes up so many of my thoughts already. Or if it's because this time round we weren't ttc for long. Either way it just hasn't sunk in, even after my scan yesterday!

Omg so much to catch up on!

Disneyfan, try not to worry just yet hun, at this early stage of pregnancy the margin for error is enormous. Sometimes like the other girls said nothing can be there one week and the next it's showing loads. Give it time and I have everything crossed for you.

darkriver, that's so stupid about the weight, you're pregnant, what are you meant to do?! :shrug: I'm sure I've already put on like 10lbs, half of which is bigger boobage :haha:

Welcome all new girls and congratulations :hugs:

AFM; got my first mw appt this morning, just booking in and that so there won't be any news afterwards. Had a couple of days where symptoms had dipped and now can feel the nausea coming back :nope: Honestly this pregnancy thing is a roller coaster, just over 1 week until my my private scan so fx'ed I have a little bean in there <3

Can you add me to November 18th

Hello! Just got my bfp on Saturday! No official due date yet as I haven't called the doctor yet, but my app calculates as Nov 22. Very excited, but also scared as I had two early mc's last year. DH and I were actually planning for April or May, but we went on vacation to Hawaii at the end of February and we sort of NTNP'ed. And here we are!

Welcome :flower:

Morning everyone :hugs:

Disney - Lots of dust hun xx

So been midwife appointment, apparently my bmi is higher than I thought and I need a consultant appointment to discuss maintaining weight :blush: :dohh: aaagghhh

Hi, well looks like I'm having another mc. Started bleeding yesterday afternoon, cramping too. Bleeding like a light period yesterday, has slowed down 2day, no cramping now. Hpt still positive this am. Dont really feel pregnant anymore tho. Have doctors app tomorrow morning. Dont even think I'll get a scan cause its so early. This will be the 4th mc I've experienced. Just feel numb.

Hi, well looks like I'm having another mc. Started bleeding yesterday afternoon, cramping too. Bleeding like a light period yesterday, has slowed down 2day, no cramping now. Hpt still positive this am. Dont really feel pregnant anymore tho. Have doctors app tomorrow morning. Dont even think I'll get a scan cause its so early. This will be the 4th mc I've experienced. Just feel numb.
:hugs: keep us updated hun, I hope it's nothing but we're here for you should it be the worst x

Hugs hollyrose let's keep fingers crossed all is okay xx

Jemma :haha: what is your bmi? Mine is high (about 33) and I've not been referred?! Although I do plan to maintain (or hopefully lose) my weight anyway.

Big hugs, I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

I'm sorry :cry: :hugs:

Jemma - My BMI is 39 (I'm 16stone 4lbs) guessing it will be the same for me. I'm trying to lose weight through slimming world, although I've fallen off the wagon this week (I can't get enough of cherrios :haha:)

Hollyrose how far along are you Hun? I'm so sorry and I really hope that it turns our everything is ok xx

Morning ladies woke up very very naseaus like yesterday makes it very hard to get out the door for work with ds

Welcome new ladies! :flower:

Well, it's not looking good for me. I had my 6 week scan today (6+2), which is standard for someone who did IVF. Ultrasound shows an empty sac measuring 6 weeks. With my daughter, we saw everything plus a heartbeat at 5+6. I just got my hcg results back, and it's within normal range for how far along I'm supposed to be. I am to return for another ultrasound on Saturday, but if we don't see a baby measuring 7 weeks, I'll be advised to stop my meds and not continue on as it would be indicative of an abnormal pregnancy. We did genetic testing on these embryos, and since we did an embryo transfer, there's no mistaking the dates. The last one we transferred in December did not implant, and now this. I know we're not completely out just yet, but we're expecting the worst at this point. :cry:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Will be keeping everything crossed for you, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->