November Nuggets ~ 2016

Busy day. I had a blood test to see if I am immune to slapped cheek, will find out on friday. I also had my heart check up and was advised not to gain anymore weight during the pregnancy. I just dont see it happening.

Oh also I have an early scan booked for friday.

Best of luck with the blood results darkriver. Will be keeping fingers crossed for you xx

Hi everyone. Congratulations to everyone and I'd love to join you guys!
I am due November 4th, I had a loss last year Nov (6+1) so I am more than a little scared :/
My first scan was at 5+4 and everything looked ok, but I am FREAKING out over the second scan in two days...that's the one I couldn't make past last time as there was no HB.
Im hoping and praying that Wednesday we'll be able to see a heartbeat! this time, I have not said anything to any family member, except for DH. Wish me luck!

Hi everyone. Congratulations to everyone and I'd love to join you guys!
I am due November 4th, I had a loss last year Nov (6+1) so I am more than a little scared :/
My first scan was at 5+4 and everything looked ok, but I am FREAKING out over the second scan in two days...that's the one I couldn't make past last time as there was no HB.
Im hoping and praying that Wednesday we'll be able to see a heartbeat! this time, I have not said anything to any family member, except for DH. Wish me luck!

Good luck! I have everything crossed for you xx

Busy day. I had a blood test to see if I am immune to slapped cheek, will find out on friday. I also had my heart check up and was advised not to gain anymore weight during the pregnancy. I just dont see it happening.

Fingers crossed you are immune. How on earth can they say to gain no more weight when you are only 6 weeks?! Madness!

Fingers crossed you are immune. How on earth can they say to gain no more weight when you are only 6 weeks?! Madness!

Honestly, pointed out I have a tiny human growing inside me what was I supposed to do.

Hi everyone,

So apparently I wasnt that good at hiding the fact I wasnt drinking at my sisters henny.........my sister obviouly must think im an alky because after clocking I didnt have a drink on sat her and her friend and fiance talked and decided i must be pregnant. She phoned today and asked, I couldnt lie:dohh::haha:
shes very excited and wants me to tell my mum asap but im still refusing until after her wedding. No way in hell am I going to take any attention away from her wedding. She deserves these next 2 weeks at centre of attention and being a princess for the day :kiss:

My work knows.
My family won't know for a while.

I still haven't had my first appt so I want to make sure things are ok first.

Dark-hope the test goes ok! I think it's insane not to expect you to gain any weight! That is unhealthy advice!!!

Welcome and congratulations maddy!!!

Ironmansmummy-bless you, it's nice you've shared it with her though, at least she won't be wondering why your not drinking at the wedding now!

Well can I just say OUCH to my boobs!!!! I can't lay on my side or rest my arms by my side!! I'm loving having this symptom though, it must mean hcg is rising and lil blob is growing <3

Darkriver - wow. No to gaining weight? I don't see how that's possible. Ugh. Hope you're immune :hugs:

Only DH and I know. We have a group of 6 in our family and 1 friend that know about my IUI's, endometriosis and 2014 MC, and they're super supportive. So I could tell them, but part of me would like to try and wait until my ultrasound. 2 more weeks to go! We'll see if I last until then :haha:

Hi! Can you please add me!! I'm due November 24th!! :happydance:

I've slowly been telling coworkers since last week they all finally know today now for my family then friends I am at least waiting until after my scan next week earliest would be easter but may wait until the 12 week mark. So constipated having pooped since yesterday am took a little bit of meticmucil which my gastro recommended safe in pregnancy and all then realized it had aspartame I dumped it once I realized I'm sure baby is probably fine I feel like I can't eat or drink anything anymore lol

Hello! Just got my bfp on Saturday! No official due date yet as I haven't called the doctor yet, but my app calculates as Nov 22. Very excited, but also scared as I had two early mc's last year. DH and I were actually planning for April or May, but we went on vacation to Hawaii at the end of February and we sort of NTNP'ed. And here we are!

Well, it's not looking good for me. I had my 6 week scan today (6+2), which is standard for someone who did IVF. Ultrasound shows an empty sac measuring 6 weeks. With my daughter, we saw everything plus a heartbeat at 5+6. I just got my hcg results back, and it's within normal range for how far along I'm supposed to be. I am to return for another ultrasound on Saturday, but if we don't see a baby measuring 7 weeks, I'll be advised to stop my meds and not continue on as it would be indicative of an abnormal pregnancy. We did genetic testing on these embryos, and since we did an embryo transfer, there's no mistaking the dates. The last one we transferred in December did not implant, and now this. I know we're not completely out just yet, but we're expecting the worst at this point. :cry:

Welcome ladies who just got their BFP!

Darkriver-hope on Friday you get good news X2 for your blood test and scan.

My hunger has really kicked in today. Been munching all day long!

Well, it's not looking good for me. I had my 6 week scan today (6+2), which is standard for someone who did IVF. Ultrasound shows an empty sac measuring 6 weeks. With my daughter, we saw everything plus a heartbeat at 5+6. I just got my hcg results back, and it's within normal range for how far along I'm supposed to be. I am to return for another ultrasound on Saturday, but if we don't see a baby measuring 7 weeks, I'll be advised to stop my meds and not continue on as it would be indicative of an abnormal pregnancy. We did genetic testing on these embryos, and since we did an embryo transfer, there's no mistaking the dates. The last one we transferred in December did not implant, and now this. I know we're not completely out just yet, but we're expecting the worst at this point. :cry:

:hugs: Wishing for the best! I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry and think positive. Praying that your next scan is perfect!

Hi! Can you please add me!! I'm due November 24th!! :happydance:

Hey congrats. I think I remember you from when I was here a while back. Were you originally due in April 2015? My daughter is 10mo old!

Oh Disney I'm so sorry to hear the news hopefully it will be your miracle grow little bean grow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->