November Nuggets ~ 2016

Oh no Elmo and smiley nothing worse than poorly wee ones! Elmo your scan will be fine, if you can get a pic so we can all squeee over how cute baba is!
Jox you have to persuade him i wanna see pics lol

No clue yet how I would announce anything :haha:
Definitely want to do something funny though. Will have to browse around Pinterest for some ideas when the time is right!

Loving the ideas! We've been working on ours the last 2 days. Want to tell my family at Easter when it's my mums birthday as I don't know when we'll next all be together. Mum has said she wants a recent photo of us so we're trying to pose in front of fridge and have used fridge magnet letters to spell it out! Only thing is DD won't pose argh!

For in laws and friends think we're going to buy a t shirt for DD to wear and see how long it takes for someone to notice!

Sorry to hear some of you ladies have poorly LOs. It's hard enough looking after them when they're well atm :S

Hope your scan goes well Elmo!

So I've been spotting since I found out I was pregnant. Well, now I am full on bleeding ever since my internal scan yesterday. I called my doc & he said that it can be normal after an internal & to give it another day to stop. If not, then to call him back tomorrow. Ahhhhhhh!

Oh no!! That's not good. Be sure to call them. Was all fine at ur scan? Xx

Sn0wbunnie I hope everything is OK! Do you have a sensitive cervix? Because that can cause bleeding. Did you pass any clots? How scary! I passed one at 12.5 weeks with DD and it scared the crap out of me! Call tomorrow and see what they can do!

Snow how stressful I really hope that all is ok, keep us posted Hun xx

Scan is 10.20 xx

I bought a shirt online it says every sidekick needs a super hero and it has my son's name on it and says comming Nov 2016 for the baby :) my in laws will see on Skype because they live in another country and ds will wear the shirt for them and my parents. I'll prob just take his picture that day and post on Facebook

Sorry to hear that Sn0wbunnie, hope bleeding stops soon and you're ok xx

I think my cat knows I'm pregnant. He has been around a lot more, and also threw up on my coat the other day.

I keep up with this thread but am so early on in my pregnancy that I don't comment much! But this... This just had me on the floor laughing!

Your cat totally knows lol

So I've been spotting since I found out I was pregnant. Well, now I am full on bleeding ever since my internal scan yesterday. I called my doc & he said that it can be normal after an internal & to give it another day to stop. If not, then to call him back tomorrow. Ahhhhhhh!

Oh no snowbunnie!! I bet it is just from the scan but I'll be praying for you just in case!!

Hugs Sn0wbunnie.
Hopefully get my test results today and also got my scan tonight. Its not until half five so today is going to be a really long day. I am feeling a lot more positive now.

oh sn0wbunnie :hugs: hoping everything is just fine x

good luck with today darkriver x

I bought a shirt online it says every sidekick needs a super hero and it has my son's name on it and says comming Nov 2016 for the baby :) my in laws will see on Skype because they live in another country and ds will wear the shirt for them and my parents. I'll prob just take his picture that day and post on Facebook
That's very cute :happydance:

Elmo good luck for scan day!

Dark best of luck for your results. Really hoping for the best for you.

I have a midwife appointment at 10.15.

Good luck Elmo and smiley :hugs: I have woken up to feeling fine, no symptoms... feeling slightly worried :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->