November Nuggets ~ 2016

Glad it's stopped snowbunnie :hugs:

Smiley - Did you get a prescription?

Elmo - Hope all's ok :flower:

So much to catch up on lol.

Are any of you snoring? This is becomming quite an issue with OH :( I've had a look at a throat spray but unsure if it's safe to use, it's by nytol.

They're really taking their time Dark!

They did some urine result apparantly but i dont remember them doing these lol. I am going to pic up my lg from nursery and go from there. My friend is picking me up at quater past 4 to take me to scan appointment so I will ring them then. Otherwise I will have to wait until Monday

So sorry it's taken a while we went and looked at baby things and got some lunch!!

Scan went perfectly :) saw and heard a lovely heartbeat at 150bpm and out of my two possible dates where I said I could only possibly be two days further on and no less, I am further on so will now be due 30th October but I hope you will let me stay with you all! So happy xxx

So sorry it's taken a while we went and looked at baby things and got some lunch!!

Scan went perfectly :) saw and heard a lovely heartbeat at 150bpm and out of my two possible dates where I said I could only possibly be two days further on and no less, I am further on so will now be due 30th October but I hope you will let me stay with you all! So happy xxx
I'm so happy it all went well :hugs: :happydance: I think you, smiley and I are all dated end of October so no you're not going anywhere :hugs:

That's great Elmo!! I'm due October too! But love this November group :D

Ur definitely not going anywhere, yay for the fab scan!! Even tho I'm due early November, I'll be having baby middle of October xx

Jemmalouise, call and see if u can bring it forward a bit? Xx

Thanks ladies. Not bleeding this morning! It MUST have just been from the internal scan & it irritating my cervix. There were no clots, but it was flowing like a light period, so very scary!

Whew! Happy it stopped! :)

Results havent come back yet grrr.

Ugh. Hope they'll come through for you soon.

Yay Elmo! Very pleased to hear all is well, and of course you're staying :) x

No Carly she told me to ask the Gp for a prescription :dohh:

Dark I hope you manage to get your results! Good luck for the scan :D

Glad you are well snowbunnie x

I have been having stabbing pains on the right hand side for a few days (feels like where my ovary is!) Has anyone ever had an ovarian cyst and can describe what it feels like?

My ovarian cysts would be like that sharp shooting pain on the side it was on then if it bursts it's so painful I almost pass out not fun!

Elmo great news about your scan you must be excited to be expecting sooner than you thought that's a bonus!

I did fet so it's 100 percent accurate that I'm due Nov 6th

Yeah its really sharp stabbing pains that take my breath but then goes after a few seconds. Its not round ligament pain as I obviously know what that feels like and its not the same. Hope it goes away soon because its sore!!

Dark any news from your scan?!

Hi just got back! Baby is 4.4 mil and it has a heart beat. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Will post a picture later.

New nickname Monkey scan puts me as just six weeks. As soon as the scanner was placed inside you could see the baby and the heart beat.

Attachments

• 1929572_697249633745853_4928640301471604879_n.jpg
    1929572_697249633745853_4928640301471604879_n.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi, had a scan today at work, I've been put back a week 😟 The dr is sure everything is fine but with my cramping and spotting I'm slightly nervous, also had bloods taken which look good for that gestation so I shall remain hopeful, I was really hoping to see a baby today, oh well x

Hi, had a scan today at work, I've been put back a week 😟 The dr is sure everything is fine but with my cramping and spotting I'm slightly nervous, also had bloods taken which look good for that gestation so I shall remain hopeful, I was really hoping to see a baby today, oh well x
I got everything crossed it's all fine hun :hugs: keep positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"