November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hello all! I was on the October / November line according to my EDD but was confirmed with a viable pregnancy today! Heard and saw the heartbeat and measured 5w5d. Estimated date is now November 11, 2016. Can i join in?

:hugs: darkriver

welcome ravila and congratulations :)

Going bed... feel so sick :cry:

What a lovely scan, snow! Wonderful news, cherub! Mind if we see your scan too?

All you ladies with early scans are making me jealous! I don't see my ob until the first and I bet I won't get a scan until a week or two after that! The clinic stays super busy and booked up. The waiting is killing me. Time is moving soooo slowwwwllllllyyyy.

Welcome ravila congrats!

Bloating is definitely an issue even days after my FET before I knew I was pregnant haven't been able to button my pants!

Kls I feel your pain the wait is excruciating haha I just want this week to be over so I can say I get my scan "this week" ahhhh

I used my last clear blue digital today and it said 3+. I don't know why but that made me feel better =]

Congrats ravilla!!

Well bad night for me. Picked my youngest up from nursery yesterday and heard them telling another mum they had been trying to phone her as her daughter had been poorly all day, then also another child had gone to the Dr's and been sent to hospital with tonsilitis and a kidney infection poor thing, and I just though oh here we go, ds has only to look at someone with tonsilitis and will catch it and sure enough by bed time he had a temp and was up and down all night, older ds had nightmares, fatigue has not done my nausea any favours this morning! I'm a bit tempted to keep them off school today and have a duvet day but I had better not. Littlest will be staying home with me obviously x

Oh Elmo what a horrible night. Hope your wee one starts to feeel better soon. Duvet day sounds like the perfect plan:thumbup:

Oh no elmo!! I hope u and ur littlest can have a lovely lazy day xx

Ok here. Think I'm having a bit of a wobble. Getting close to when I started bleeding last time. Don't seem to be sleeping great, doesn't help that the youngest was up a couple of times plus then up early and has done nothing but cry and be marry since he's woke up!!

We r off to see a cat once he's done nursery tho. We adopted our cat back in August and want another so going to visit one from the same lady.

7 weeks today. 5 weeks 5 days till dating scan. Not gonna lie, the idea of booking a private scan for about 10 weeks keeps popping up but I know it's a silly idea, I just have to be patient.

Xx

:hugs: darkriver :hugs:

Wow, twins - how exciting Cherub, congrats! And yay for all the other scans over the last 24 hours.

Elmo - we bought a dryer when DD was 1 because every time she teethed she was really sick and I couldn't turn clean bedding around quick enough. It's one of the best appliances we ever bought and I'm sure you won't regret it!

UK ladies, have you all had your booking in appointments through? I've still not had a date for mine and was wondering if I should start chasing it up or if still too early?!

I've seemed to have missed lots! Working three 13 hour shifts in a row has done me in and meant I haven't been able to keep up with you all, I hope everyone is well.

I had a meltdown this morning, think my pregnancy hormones are kicking in, my house is a tip and on my one day off I don't want to be cleaning but my husband was ignoring me my dd was having a tantrum, so I just burst into tears and had to walk away 😫 Great start to the morning, didn't have a good nights sleep and I'm back to work tomorrow so just dreading the next 48hrs.

Cherub congratulations on the twins😊

Jox if it makes you feel better then book a scan for 10 weeks. Had a another episode of spotting last night so tempted myself to make sure everything is ok.

Scarlett I still haven't heard back from the midwives about booking me, I'll leave it another 1 week before I chase it up x

Elmo I hope your lo gets better and you get some rest today x

Jox do whatever you need to do to put your mind at ease:hugs:

Im becoming so stressed ablut my booking in appointment. I phoned gp last week and said there was no space for next couple of weeks and template hadnt been made up further so to phone today. So i have and its still not made up:growlmad: they said to phone back again by end of next week, i told them thats what they said last week so she took my name and number incase its made up in next 2 days if not il need to phone. Problem is there is only 2 booking in appointments a week:dohh: In my work its not as simple as taking a late lunch, I need to get a swap im usually nurse in charge so need another senior nurse to cover me. Not that easy at last minute. I also have a lot of questions, i stopped taking my citalopram when i found out and I can feel my stress level risning. With my last pregnancy I was on aspirin and 5mg of folic acid at the minute im taking 400mg dont know if i need to be taking more:cry: None of this is helping my stress i know im not far along but i like to know plans:haha:

Hugs Hun, u could of continued ur citalpram. I was on it when I got my bfp last year. Doc just changed me to a different one. Even tho citalpram isn't dangerous the one she swapped me to is more pregnancy friendly iykwim. I actually stopped taking mine altogether just before my bfp too. Plus is not good to just stop taking them X

Here it's says booking in is done between 8-10 weeks. I got mine early coz she was sorting my early scan out.

I might have a look at scans, just don't want to 'waste' money iykwim x

I know its not good to just stop.....but I would hate to take do anything that is bad for baby. If i cant get a midwife appointment next week il get a gp one. My last pregnancy my gp wouldnt listen to me when I told her everything the consultant had told me what to do when i fell pregnant again :dohh: can you remember the name of the other drug they gave you?

Yes it's amitriptyline x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->