November Nuggets ~ 2016

Haha yes me too. I think I might buy some new batteries and see if that helps....

I don't know! They have just booked it for 10 weeks. Gonna go to it and hope they have me back for another one for NT lol

Yes I've been trying to use the Doppler but no luck yet.
I asked at my mw appt if I should change it as mines at 10 weeks too as I thought it too early she said if they need to they'll invite you back :thumbup:

I'm getting my doppler next week :happydance:

Hi ladies can I join?

I am expecting baby #3 after two molar pregnancies. I am seriously worried. By my lmp my due date is 11th November my birthday is the 14th :)

X

Welcome rach wishing you a healthy pregnancy sorry t hear about your previous two.

Hi and welcome rach, my OH bday is the 14th and mine the 20th :) I'm due a The 3rd. Sorry about ur losses xx

Hi all X

Dark fantastic news about ur scan xx

I have read back but can't remember who posted what, sorry X

Ironmansmummy, r u ok? Saw u delete a comment? Xx

As for me, I feel like crap. Was at work last night, 7pm-2am and back again at 6. Really am struggling with it. I only work part time yet when having ds3 I worked full time with night shifts etc how the hell did I cope before?! That mixed with constant worry that the baby has died is really getting me down. Trying to stay on top of things tho xx

Just ordered myself a new fetal Doppler. I have one from before but wanted a better one xx

Still not many symptoms here today... I don't like it, only had about 10 minutes of nausea, no tiredness, no bloating, going toilet fine :shrug: have had some cramping and ewcm?!?! :shrug: where's all my crappy feelings gone...

Finally got my booking and scan appt today, end of April, I should be around 11-12 weeks by then, its getting very real for me. Now that I know I am a week earlier than expected it makes sense the lack of symptoms I've been having, I'm now dreading the 6 week mark, really hoping hg doesn't get me but seeing as I had it with both previous pregnancies it's not likely.

Hi just got back! Baby is 4.4 mil and it has a heart beat. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Will post a picture later.

:happydance::happydance: So pleased :hugs:

Hi, had a scan today at work, I've been put back a week 😟 The dr is sure everything is fine but with my cramping and spotting I'm slightly nervous, also had bloods taken which look good for that gestation so I shall remain hopeful, I was really hoping to see a baby today, oh well x

I think I'm also a week behind, will find out on Friday. I also had spotting/cramping for 5 days. :hugs:

Congrats to all the ladies that have had good scans! Very exciting!

Smiley, I've had what they told me was an ovarian cyst (though I'm not sure now if it wasn't just ovulation pain). It was fairly sharp, stabby pain on a side. It would come and go, but last a few seconds each time.

So I believe I'm somewhere around 4.5 week right now and I'm having these awful lower abdominal pains. Sometimes they feel like menstrual cramps, but a lot they're worse. Last night I had one so bad that it woke me up in the middle of the night and I was in tears. :( No bleeding, but it freaks me out. Especially how bad it was last night. And it's right in the center, not off to either side, so it wouldn't be an ectopic. Anyone else have something similar?

I have cramps but nothing that severe, have you researched it?

Hi ladies can I join?

I am expecting baby #3 after two molar pregnancies. I am seriously worried. By my lmp my due date is 11th November my birthday is the 14th :)

X

Welcome :) sorry about your losses :hugs:

Hi and welcome rach, my OH bday is the 14th and mine the 20th :) I'm due a The 3rd. Sorry about ur losses xx

Hi all X

Dark fantastic news about ur scan xx

I have read back but can't remember who posted what, sorry X

Ironmansmummy, r u ok? Saw u delete a comment? Xx

As for me, I feel like crap. Was at work last night, 7pm-2am and back again at 6. Really am struggling with it. I only work part time yet when having ds3 I worked full time with night shifts etc how the hell did I cope before?! That mixed with constant worry that the baby has died is really getting me down. Trying to stay on top of things tho xx

I'm sorry Jox, it's hard to keep positive when you feel like that. :hugs:

I can't get through to midwife on the number I'm supposed to ring, so might ring my GP on Monday and ask for my local midwife number instead. Will that work? I'm worried I'll get missed as when I went to EPU they asked if I'd heard anything as they are really back logged.

Wow catching up on here just took me forever lol!

Congratulations to the newcomers & to those beautiful scan pictures :)

My scan is the 31st at 8+2. Booking is on thursday but its at 1:30 & takes 90 mins so told them i will have to pick ds1 up from school at 3 & they were fine about it.

I cooked homemade burgers last night & the smell made me gag! I'm cooking sausage casserole tonight and so far the smell is just making me hungry lol!

so getting all in a flap about feeling fine yesterday I got my scan moved up to this afternoon and I am relieved to say baby was there, where they should be measuring 7w5d so a day behind but not worried :happydance: heartbeat was 161bpm <3

Attachments

• 20160319_165415.jpg
    20160319_165415.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
Yay Jemma, so so pleased for u xxx

I have cramps but nothing that severe, have you researched it?
I tried but all I could find was suggestions of gas pains and constipation. Which I've had gas pains, and they weren't as bad as what I have been having. And I'm hesitant to believe constipation, since I've still been going, just less lol. I mean I'm not bleeding, which is a good thing but I'm still concerned. I had a call back from my doctor's office yesterday (they were apparently closed before 4), but the connection was kind of garbled. But he suggested that I pay attention to my body this weekend (obviously, going to the ER if I start bleeding) and call Monday morning and they'll squeeze me in. I'm thinking that's what I'll do.
so getting all in a flap about feeling fine yesterday I got my scan moved up to this afternoon and I am relieved to say baby was there, where they should be measuring 7w5d so a day behind but not worried :happydance: heartbeat was 161bpm <3

Beautiful! So exciting! :D

Aww gemma thats great x

Jox sorry that your not feeling so good. (Im fine just had a numpty moment when writing a post:haha:)

Carly if your worried about being missed just keep on at them and give them no choice but to put you on their list:thumbup:

Im not getting a doppler I know it puts some peoples mind at ease but i think it would drive me nuts and make me panic if I couldnt get the heartbeat. Plus when Eoin passed the midwife found my heartbeat (which was extremely high at 130 cause i was panicing and knew something was wrong) and told me my baby was fine, only to find out 10 mins later he had died....iv never really trusted them since

Wow thats expensive, but worth it for peace of mind. Waiting 7 weeks for a scan just seems sooooo long! But as ive no concerns I really cant justify an early one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->