November Nuggets ~ 2016

Congrats to all the ladies that have had good scans! Very exciting!

Smiley, I've had what they told me was an ovarian cyst (though I'm not sure now if it wasn't just ovulation pain). It was fairly sharp, stabby pain on a side. It would come and go, but last a few seconds each time.

So I believe I'm somewhere around 4.5 week right now and I'm having these awful lower abdominal pains. Sometimes they feel like menstrual cramps, but a lot they're worse. Last night I had one so bad that it woke me up in the middle of the night and I was in tears. :( No bleeding, but it freaks me out. Especially how bad it was last night. And it's right in the center, not off to either side, so it wouldn't be an ectopic. Anyone else have something similar?

Hi, had a scan today at work, I've been put back a week 😟 The dr is sure everything is fine but with my cramping and spotting I'm slightly nervous, also had bloods taken which look good for that gestation so I shall remain hopeful, I was really hoping to see a baby today, oh well x

Hugs cupcake! xxx

Smiley, I've had what they told me was an ovarian cyst (though I'm not sure now if it wasn't just ovulation pain). It was fairly sharp, stabby pain on a side. It would come and go, but last a few seconds each time.

So I believe I'm somewhere around 4.5 week right now and I'm having these awful lower abdominal pains. Sometimes they feel like menstrual cramps, but a lot they're worse. Last night I had one so bad that it woke me up in the middle of the night and I was in tears. :( No bleeding, but it freaks me out. Especially how bad it was last night. And it's right in the center, not off to either side, so it wouldn't be an ectopic. Anyone else have something similar?
Not so severe that I've been woken up but I have been having pretty harsh cramping this whole pregnancy, can be quite uncomfortable and it's not just the sides either, it's front, centre, sides, even the back... think it's just pregnancy :hugs:

I had something similar about a week ago...didn't wake me up suddenly but gradually woke up realising I was in pain and I really freaked out :-/ everything seems fine so far though so maybe just pregnancy? Scary as hell!

:hugs:cupcake

:happydance: Dark, what a great nickname Monkey x

Ok girls I know we are all early on, but Next has a sale on this weekend and I think it would do us all good to at least nosey at the wee babygrows....I might buy 1 neutral one:blush:

Yay for good scans today ladies! Makes me want mine so badly torture hahaha

Waiting for dinner to come out of the oven and already had a whole half of a garlic bread loaf so bad! I've been starving this afternoon had a oatmeal cream cookie right before the garlic bread and can't wait for dinner oh my

Been thinking about how we will tell our families we are expecting. My first ob appt is April 1. I thought about telling everyone after it since the appt is on April fools day it may be a little silly! Grayson's 5th birthday is April 7 and we always have a get together with close family for cupcakes and to release balloons at the cemetery. So that's a possible day to tell too. However I may just end up waiting until I have my ultrasound which should be middle of april and by then I'd almost be finished with first tri and we would have a scan pic to show everyone. What do you ladies think would be best?

I am going to wait until end of April. My dd 1st birthday is 4-27. So I'm going to compile pictures of her from newborn to 1yr and then the very last one I'm going to have her in a big sister shirt. I want to wait until after the ultrasound so she can hold a picture of it in a frame.

Was also thinking of doing something with her 1yr pictures and a smash cake and having the frames scan pic in the middle of the messs with my daughter making a face. She always makes these goofy smiles.

Maybe I'll do both lol

Oh boy so I took all my vitamins and prenatals out and my son opened my b12 vitamin and had one on the table and he was sipping water I don't think he actually got one but it's a vitamin anyhow. Freaked me out though I got up so fast off the couch I pulled my uterus muscle hope baby is okay in there!

Sorry didn't have chance to come on here yesterday. Congrats to all the ladies who have had good scans today.

Yes I've had cramping at the start of this preg and my last. I thought it was implantation and then the placenta attaching as well as everything stretching.

Also had almost like round ligament pain which I now think is down to a pregnancy cyst that was picked up in my early scan - it can be quite uncomfortable at times.

Smiley how come you've got your NHS scan so soon?

Still not heard from midwives here so think will chase today...

Happy weekend everyone!

Ps anyone been checking with a Doppler yet?

I don't know! They have just booked it for 10 weeks. Gonna go to it and hope they have me back for another one for NT lol

Yes I've been trying to use the Doppler but no luck yet.

That happened to my sis she ended up with her 12 wk scan at 8wks and then going back but she has really long cycles so going by lmp she was a lot further along... Fingers crossed you get two!

I heard at 8 1/2 wks last time
And hoping I will soon this time as we're planning to tell my family next Friday but I would feel better about it if I can hear a hb!

How early have you heard before?

I got the HB at 8+6 last time but just don't think I will get it that early this time because I'm a bit fatter than last time lol (don't know if that makes a difference?!). With my first I think it was around 9/10 weeks when I found it.

I don't know if weight makes a difference but I guess knowing what you're listening for defo helps. Only thing is I keep thinking I can almost here those galloping horses I'm so desperate to!

I just pick up my own HB in about 5 different places lol I get so excited and then realise in about 1.2 seconds that its my own :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->