November Nuggets ~ 2016

Elmo, yeah fizzy drinks set me off really badly and being pregnant it might me affecting you too. It's weird having IBS and being pregnant as it's a conflict, with IBS I have to loo dash but with being pregnant I'm getting all the pains and and uncomfortable feelings mixed with mega constipation :haha: :rofl: my body is so confused !!

Anyway I am thinking (and hoping) that th blood was just irritation, it looked that way, it didn't look like period blood if that makes sense, it was like wiping blood from a pin prick

I know exactly what you are describing and I remember having a pin prick or two just once after sex. Glad your feeling better. I'm always the same in pregnancy, get constipation that can last for up to 2 weeks 😭 Followed by extreme cramps and dioreah 😷 Xx

Jemma and blue I hope all is okay! Jemma so you have ibs too? Have you asked your gastro about special diets? I'm newly diagnosed and waiting for my follow up after a stomach procedure and not sure what to expect I'm reading white bread is better than wheat not much fat or cheese caffeine I love my chocolate so this is hard!

Welcome Disney!

I need to stop spending money on testa tomorrow will be my first day not testing my ibs made me worry for baby I know it can harm him or her but I had a hot dog before I knew I was pregnant we'd and salad that sat out a bit so I freaked over listeria but I'm pretty sure it's just ibs w more constipation than I'm used to had. little diahreah after constipated stools last night was a nightmare I just wanted to go on best but couldn't.

I think the problem with IBS is its many levels of intensity. Mine is only mild and is triggered by certain food and drinks. My main problem is fizzy drinks, chocolate and white bread, they send my stomach wild and can be extremely painful. I also get it when I am stressed, nervous or particularly emotional. I've had it for about 3 years now but didn't bother with testing, I will trial and error my foods and if it caused a flare up then I'll avoid it or have it very occasionally. I know some people get it very badly with life altering effects. With this pregnancy I am just trying to eat healthier altogether to give bubs all the nourishment they need :hugs:

How does your IBS affect you? x

Similar to you actually certain breads pizza a favorite food of mine gets me really bad fried food is the worst and stress definitely as well.

Can I join? Due november 10th. Got my bfp at nine dpo

Ah whilst it's totally embarrassing it's nice to know another IBS sufferer that's understands :p

Hello darkriver, welcome to the group and congratulations :flower:

Thank you. I am so excited. :happydance: I had a mc two years ago so this feels like a blessing

Jemmalouise, glad ur OK after ur scare the other night xx

Not planning on telling people here till we have at least had a scan. May tell a couple of people then and then wait till after 12 weeks x

4 boys between me and oh so expecting another boy lol

I feel for u all with ibs!!

Was feeling rough and tired last night. Had a very up and down emotional day then at work till 2.30am. Feeling better this morning tho.

Did an ic and it's loads darker which is keeping me a little reassured x

I have only told 5 people and ladies on mums group the rest I am telling in may. I am so nervous and shocked.

Congrats to all the new November mummies :kiss:

Glad your IC has given some reassurance Jox.

I am so full of energy its freaking me out lol.

Is anyone suffering with insomnia already? Third night on the run now I've been awake several times in the night just wide awake not able to sleep.

I am suffering with loss of appetite. I made pizza for lunch but just couldnt eat it. My tests from today have faded a little but its early.

I am either telling my two co teachers Monday/Tuesday after my beta due to safety reasons for me in my pregnancy with work and in case we had a fire drill we ha e a very heavy child I def could not help pick up. A baby is out this week so I could possibly wait until the Monday after the later the better I would make sure they didn't tell anyone else. As far as family and friends I'll tell them once we make it to 12 weeks praying it's a healthy pregnancy for us all and we all make it to the safety mark of 12 weeks!

And yes I am suffering from sleep insomnia before either new I was pregnant waking up at 530/6 no matter how tired I am it's torture! just swept my kitchen and dining room and wiped some counters and I'm wiped out I had to stop I still have dishes and laundry to finish I've never felt this yicky so early on with my first it's going to be a rough ride hoping it will get better though! Very crampy today as today is the day after would be here maybe that's why.

How do u stop your toddler from climbing all over you.

Hello everyone! So far I'm guessing the 2nd. Got a strong bfp a few days ago on a first response and a light bfp on a 25miu strip. Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to us all xxx

BlueMoon - how are you doing? What's the latest?

I'm in a similar situation and really regret testing. I'm feeling really scared and sad. Here is how my HPTs have gone:

Feb 21 (12DPO) - first squinter on wondfo
Feb 22 (13DPO) - similar squinter on wondfo
Feb 23 (14DPO) - clear line on FRER (the pic I'd posted)
Feb 24 (15DPO) - stronger line on wondfo than before (but still not close to control)
Feb 25 (16DPO) - [no testing]
Feb 26 (17DPO) - [no testing]
Feb 27 (18DPO) - line on wondfo is stronger than at 13DPO but definitely fainter than 15DPO

AF was due last Sunday (Feb 21).

I've been trying to explain it away but I really don't think I can. I used FMU all times. I guess it's possible it's because I've been drinking lots of water lately because of the kidney stuff and have gotten much better into the habit of drinking loads than I had been earlier on this week, but I thought that it doesn't matter as long as I don't drink much during the night before FMU. Having said that, sometimes a lot of pee just comes even when I stopped drinking water many hours ago. In any case, I think it's a stretch. And I know people say "a line is a line" and that all these sticks have different levels of dye and are not supposed to be quantitative tests, but I just don't buy it when I've seen so many people's wondfo lines reliably darken across time despite all that and I've heard of so many MCs when lines didn't darken or got fainter. And I've only seen a few cases on these forums of such light lines at 18DPO.

I wanted to take my final wondfo with more pee but it was an even shorter hold and I would've just been more upset if faint. I'll probably go and get another FRER today and test with FMU and try to not drink much in the evening (even though I should be drinking lots), but I've pretty much resigned myself to having a CP. I really wish I hadn't tested

ETA: My pee this morning was a very pale yellow, as it has been for the past few days presumably because I've been drinking lots. I don't know when it was, but I do remember having very yellow urine at some points that I've tested over the past week, but now I feel like I'm just clutching at straws.

Welcome WhisperGirl, almost here, dark river & DisneyFan88!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"