November Nuggets ~ 2016

Pleased your scan went well Jemma and hello to the new ladies.

I didn't have chance to ring midwives today to chase up my appts. Wonder if they'll be open tomorrow...

I'm so unbelievably tired right now and have been all day. Think I'm going to head to bed with a great big bar of chocolate!

Hope everyone is having nice weekends 😊

I have been constantly feeling nauseous today. Have eaten but this feeling sucks. It's not even very strong it's just there

It also doesn't help when my dd crawls up and jumps on me! Ugh.

Jemma congrats a beautiful little baby growing in there!

I felt so naseaus it's not even funny I had a 45 min drive each way for a friend's party yick I can't believe I didn't puke twice haha and I have a ride maybe that time frame again tomorrow I'll drive this time maybe it will make me feel less sick.

Hope all are well!

Hi ladies! Can I join? My EDD based off my LMP is 22nd November!

This is my first pregnancy and I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow. I don't have too many symptoms at the moment except for really sore breasts and some aches and twinges.

I love this baby so much already and I just hope everything is growing exactly where it should be and they're settled in for the next 8 months!

Been thinking about how we will tell our families we are expecting. My first ob appt is April 1. I thought about telling everyone after it since the appt is on April fools day it may be a little silly! Grayson's 5th birthday is April 7 and we always have a get together with close family for cupcakes and to release balloons at the cemetery. So that's a possible day to tell too. However I may just end up waiting until I have my ultrasound which should be middle of april and by then I'd almost be finished with first tri and we would have a scan pic to show everyone. What do you ladies think would be best?

You could do "I'm not pregnant... APRIL FOOLS (I am)" or something like that!

So my first pregnancy the symptom I had was insatiable hunger - I was deadly nauseous until I ate, then I was fine. This time, I'm much more nauseated and nothing sounds good to eat - we were at a hockey game tonight and I really wanted a pretzel and mustard (I was craving carbs) but then when I ate it, it didn't "hit the spot" if you know what I mean? And I've been gagging and feeling like I'm about to be sick all the time.

We told my parents tonight, thank goodness, I was dying not telling them. DH wants to wait to tell anyone else (including his family) and I couldn't care less, my mom is my best friend and I'm so glad to have told anyone besides a doctor!

As for shopping... I sell baby clothes as a job... I am tempted to buy some of our playsuits but I will restrain myself until after 13 weeks just to be sure. They are $36 Canadian each, and are so soft, and have no toxic dyes or chemicals sprayed on them. They are so good for newborn "pure" skin, I want to stock the drawers already! I think I'll be making loads of sales to myself in the next 8 months haha!

Hi ladies! Can I join? My EDD based off my LMP is 22nd November!

This is my first pregnancy and I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow. I don't have too many symptoms at the moment except for really sore breasts and some aches and twinges.

I love this baby so much already and I just hope everything is growing exactly where it should be and they're settled in for the next 8 months!

Due date buddies! It is SO hard not to worry - this is my second and I'm trying to stay relaxed, but I haven't had any doctor's tests and am not having a proper u/s until April 8th (the last one I had was far too early and they couldn't see anything). I am dying to see the heartbeat at that next appointment, then I can relax.

Hi stitcher, congratulations and welcome to the group :hugs:

Well pregnancy is a mean game, after my body luring me into a false sense of security and abandoning all symptoms, my nausea is back!

Spent about 3 hours curled in a ball last night fighting off the urge to be sick and it's not much better this morning (although not as bad). Can't seem to uncurl myself to get out of bed, I feel rotten. that'll teach me for second guessing baby bean :dohh:

Morning ladies - anyone here pregnant after a c section? Just wondered if you'd had any unusual cramps/aches?

Woke up this morning with real pain above my scar. It's not like the normal twinges and aches I've felt before. Have called emergency docs and they've said as I'm not bleeding just take it steady and pop some paracetamol...

If it's no better in week go to Drs to make sure not urine infection or appendix.

I'm guessing it must be stretching along my scar but would love some reassurance if anyone can help?

X

Just to add... I guess having a toddler who wants picking up doesn't help these things either 😣

Welcome and congrats new ladies! This group is growing!

I have been constantly feeling nauseous today. Have eaten but this feeling sucks. It's not even very strong it's just there

Have been feeling exactly the same since yesterday... I've been eating lots of small meals throughout the day, seems to work best for me.

Jemma :happydance: so glad all went well!

Scarlett hopensomeine can offer reassurance x

Thanks for the welcome. Jox I'm the 14th and my brother is the 20th lol.

I did my last digital today and still pregnant lol.

Congrats on the scansofa so far :)

Scarlett, my second was born by csec and I was pregnant just over 12 months later but that was 4 years ago so must admit I can't quite remember if I had any weird feelings. I'm guessing it is mostly likely the stretching of the scar tissue but if ur genuinely concerned ring ur epu maybe? I'm sure they can scan to check scar tissue later in pregnancy so surely can do it now?

Rach, isn't that funny lol luckily this one will come mid October so spread them out just a little bit lol

Jemma :haha: ur body is playing ticks, all those symptoms vanish then bam good scan and ur sick again. Bloody pregnancy!!!

So I survived my 2 shifts, was hard work but all done. Brought the boys out to a soft play for a few hrs so they can have a run around or they wouldn't of even left the house over the last 2 days. Back home in a bit to cook a full chicken Sunday roast for when OH gets home from work.

I'm still totally tired, Had 15 min of awful nausea yesterday and I swear my belly is getting bigger by the day!!!!

Ironmansmummy, I know what u mean with the Doppler but until I get regular movements they really reassure me, after that I won't touch it. When Kasper had stopped moving I use my Doppler at home. I couldn't find his hb, that's y I rang the hospital, I had times before that that I took the reasurrance from the Doppler but who knows if I had just got checked out things could of been different xx

Hope ur all having lovely days. The sun is shining here, amazing how that can make u feel so much better xx

Hi everyone are you all ok?

I'm feeling quite worried. I'm having a pain I haven't experienced before, it's in my lower back to the right only and it's sort of a pulsating pain that's coming and going. It's scaring me to death if I'm honest. I know I have been so lucky to never had miscarried before and it should reassure me but it's just since this baby was really against the odds I feel as though it's much more likely :(

Lots of love elmo. Is it painful or uncomfortable? Our bodies r doing so much right now it's no surprise we get pains we haven't had before but if u really r concerned give someone a call about it xx

I would definitly say it is only uncomfortable. Keeping my feet up and hoping it passes xx

Maybe just stretching and moving then Hun. I hope it passes for u soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->