November Nuggets ~ 2016

Agh guys after another few days off my symptoms, I've had a real cack day, slept loads, feel sick again, grumpy as hell... poor OH :haha:

I love it when smiley celebrates a milestone coz I know I'm only 2 days behind so I'm like woo nearly 9 weeks now :happydance:

almosthere, I wouldn't worry about the lube, we used a durex tingle one earlier on which I didn't realise says on the tube that it wasn't suitable for pregnant women, I've since seen the baby so I'm sure you're fine :hugs:

welcome to all the newbies here :hugs: and congratulations girls x

Ugh. My dd is sick. We have to take her to the after hours clinic bc from symptoms they think it could be influenza a. She will be 11mo on Sunday. Poor baby looks miserable. =[

Hi all. Feeling naseous all day today. Feel unmotivated to do anything. :(

Christina sorry to hear.

I work with infants and toddlers strep and the flu is going around and now I have a phlegmy throat and whistle when I breath out ugh Def getting sick hope it's not the flu!

Anybody extremely moody. I even get irritated at myself! :haha:

Christina I hope she is okay xx

Jemma I hope you are feeling better :hugs:

I was so nauseous yday I actually threw up. Woke up again today feeling just as sick. Hope it passes soon.

Jox hope work went well.

Dr didn't think it's influenza. I didn't like the after hours dr much. I'm not sure I believe him . She's throwing up and got chills and temp shot up to 102. She's woke up screaming at 2am. She is now snuggled next to me and finally fell back to sleep 2:28. Gave her some pedalyte and Tylenol.

As for me... This exhaustion is something else. Just when I think I have energy my body's like. Nahhhh go to sleep. Lol. The lingering nausea without throwing up is also quite frustrating. My appetite sucks. I feel like I'm not eating enough but I'm never actually hungry, even when I'm hungry (does that even make sense?)

Does this look okay?

3/22: 150 hcg-cd 29
3/24:382 hcg-cd31

Last test is this morning.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1458984070001.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1458984070001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
Hun I what's not okay about it? Your levels are rising nicely and it shows in your very strong progression you and baby are fine!

Christina sorry to hear your poor baby! I hope she is feeling better today and that her temp can be controlled.

AFM so bloated even after pooping lots of gas that takes forever to come out is the culprit I think. I'm so tired ds has been waking in the middle of the night to come in our room which is a new thing and my mom who etched ds last night would not leave my house she can't get a hint I got home at 930 ready for bed and she yippee almost until 11 I finally told her I needed to go to bed as I was up since 6 for work ugh so annoying!

Hi ladies been a bit quiet as I haven't felt there is anything to contribute lol. I am finally past the stage where i am afraid to eat. Still feel sick and tired but that's it. 8 weeks on Monday. I got my maternity notes and watching the letter box like a hawk for my dating scan.

Dark idk who miscalculated me or my Ivf nurse but I thought my due date was Nov 6 but now they are telling me Nov 7th based on my fet so I'm also apparently 8 weeks on Monday instead of tomorrow but I think they messed up because they were going to have me go in later for my first beta.

My maternity notes have me listed as due date for the 8th November, but I had two bizarre cycles before this. One was 42 days and the other was 31. I was on birth control until I broke up with my boyfriend and then went down the sperm donor route. I think they cant date you offically till 12 weeks.

@Almostthere: I guess I worry because poppy has me cramping up a storm. Then I get short little jabs in the jay jay . I'm such a worry wart.

I know with me instead vomiting I get diarhhea when I eat

Thanks. We are just trying to keep her hydrated. Pedalyte and water! I had to turn the heat down last night bc she made me to hot.

Well, I had an emotional morning. I started spotting (brown) at 5AM, enough to "feel" it, so it wasn't just when wiping. DH and I decided to call the clinic and they were very understanding and suggested I came in for a scan, which is what I was hoping for. They took really good care of me and DH as we waited.

Thankfully, everything looks alright. Heartbeat has been seen, it measures well.. everything seems to be on track. The gynecologist suspects the bleed is from a small hematoma between placenta & uterine wall. Still a little nervous but seeing the heartbeat did make me feel so much better. Dr warned I'd likely be spotting on and off for the next few days and the plan for now is to take it easy, no BD, no vigorous activity and to come in for my Tuesday scan and to call if anything drastically changes.

Without further ado, scan pic!
https://toutesweet.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/EGGLET.jpg

Glad to see everything is okay just try to take it easy

Hi all

I'm new to the forum!

I've got two beautiful boys, aged 4 and 2. I've just found out I'm pregnant again - due 29th November!

I had a miscarriage and two months later, an ectopic before conceiving my second son. I was given methotrexate so thankfully didn't lose a tube. I'm absolutely petrified of having another ectopic though and keep getting pains in my left lower back. Due to the ectopic, I will be scanned at 6 weeks to check the pregnancy is where it should be. I'm having nausea, dizzy spells and sharp shooting pains in my breasts. Hopefully all will go well... It's the waiting that's just so hard!

Would love to chat to other mums to be due in November

Christina / hope dd is better soon! X

Katiesweet - sounds horrible bless you, so glad baby seems ok and you saw a heartbeat, you take it very easy Hun! X

Welcome to huni and mumofboys - a week or two ago I was having the same thing but in the right hand side of my back and so far all seems ok. I hope all is well when you get your 6 week scan :)

Not feeling to positive ....my # this morning was 560...the doctor said not to worry since it was a different clinic but omg I'm finna burst out in tears..

Is that a good number if it's supposed to near enough double? Sorry in the uk we don't have hcg tested as routinely as the US and I at least have no first hand experience with it but I'm sure if it's going up then that's still great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->