November Nuggets ~ 2016

Wow all the team yellow! We were yellow right up to the anatomy scan, to the last possible second. DH wanted to know and I didn't and I caved and then he kept asking "are you sure" and I just had to know - we were so sure she was a boy for the first 18 weeks! This time we will find out - I am contemplating booking an early scan, DH probably doesn't want me to but I am eager to know.

We announced at our wedding (I was 22 weeks) that she was a girl! Idk what we'll do this time

We were team yellow with dd. Drove me nuts lol. I think we will find out this time but not sure yet.

Alexandra I hope all is ok! X

Almost there hurray for wonderful scan! Can't believe you saw so much at that stage! I read the little arms and legs where only just sprouting in week 7! We just saw a ickle blob but it's wonderful isn't it xx

Would love to be team yellow but wouldn't have even an ounce of the patience lol I want to shop!! X

Bit concerned about DS looking very "ruddy" I'm concerned with slap cheek going around xx

Elmo I was shocked I couldn't see legs but little squirmy arms a head and body with ds I swear he was just. circle blob I was chocked today hahaha

*waves* Hi everyone! I'm barely a member here, but that's okay! I'm due November 26th!

We did our first round of clomid this cycle for baby #2 and ovulated on march 6th. We got a positive, faint but there, at 10DPO. Now I'm 4w4d and my betas are coming back perfectly! We have a scan on the 30th at 5w4d to check for the heartbeat, though I'll be genuinely surprised if it's there so early. I'm actually a little peeved that they didn't want to wait for 6 weeks because it's a long drive up to the clinic and I'd rather not need to go back, but I'll take an extra free ultrasound. ;)

Great news for your scan almost here! I saw arm and leg buds on my scan too!

Omg I'm 9 weeks today! :happydance:

Welcome to all newbies xx

Been so nauseous for days but just put it down to the sick bug the boys had. But I actually think now that it may be MS. Bleurgh.

Welcome mrs M X

Happy bank holiday xx

Nothing to report here. Still feeling the same.mpretty symptomless still atm.

At work tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday. totally not looking forward to it!!!

Xx

So iv just had my hair done and its looking all bonny. My sister is totally hyper and been up since 4am (ds got up at 6.15 so she loked after him whilst we slept:haha:) am away to get my make up done and deeading it. Lol totally not a make up kinda girl haha. My mumsnot reached for the vchampiagn yet which is good. Mind you she did ask me if i was pregnant last night:dohh: so excited to see my sis in her dress

So embarrassing dh and I finally got the ok to dtd and he used 2yr old lube hasn't been open that long but expired and we didn't know so I'm freaking out its an all natural water based but still worried I trashed it when I realized and told him no more dtd until we get unexpired lubricant ugh me and baby shoukd be okay right?

Welcome mrs. Mabrey!

Almosthere I honestly have no idea about expired lube but don't ever remember reading anything in my old pregnancy books about a risk. Sorry I'm no help! I know it sounds silly but could you email the doctors nurse for some reassurance?

Alexandra - I hope you're feeling better today and that the spotting has stopped. Totally understand the worry you're feeling! Easier said than done but try to remember that spotting brown can happen in any pregnancy and doesn't necessarily mean anything bad will follow. I hope that's the case for you :hugs:

Mrs Mabrey - welcome and congrats :)

AFM - 7 weeks today! :happydance:
Heavy bout of nausea just now before lunch... feel better now that I've eaten something, cup of ginger tea just in case. I hope nibbling on food in between and the tea will help keep further nausea at bay for just a few hours... really had a productive afternoon planned!

Can I join?

Got my bfp march 22nd after multiple pos opks. Digi on wed. First blood draw Tues 150 and yesterday 382 so they are more than doubling. I worry cause I cramp in my hoo ha a lot lol. This baby #2 for me and EDD 11/28/16

Went to the dr today. Got my info packets, confirmed a positive pregnancy test. First scan is 4/8! I hope the next two weeks go fast because the wait is not fun!

So embarrassing dh and I finally got the ok to dtd and he used 2yr old lube hasn't been open that long but expired and we didn't know so I'm freaking out its an all natural water based but still worried I trashed it when I realized and told him no more dtd until we get unexpired lubricant ugh me and baby shoukd be okay right?

Your body is protecting you baby with your closed up cervix. you'll be perfectly fine. :)

Haha thanks ladies still gross so mad haha. Hope everyone is feeling as good as they can feel! I'm so bloated I look super pregnant and not even 8 weeks:haha:

Christina great news my next appt is also April 8th let the countdowns begin! Haha

Welcome hunni and congrats!

Almosthere the lube would be fine don't worry. I don't even check expiry dates for stuff like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->