November Nuggets ~ 2016

Jox, try not to worry hun, we're about the same time through and I keep getting blocks of days with nothing, our bodies are getting used to all these hormones :)

As for gender, we are 100% finding out but we aren't telling anyone so it's a surprise for the family :haha: we picked the names Jack and Evie (Evelyn) last pregnancy and still like them both but as time goes on who knows what other names take our fancy :thumbup:

DH is team yellow, I kiiiiiiinda want to know, but also maybe not :haha: so I'll probably roll with it.

Yay for finding hb. I'm leaving the Doppler alone for a few days, will wait till I'm closer to 9 weeks before trying again.

Been to the gym again this morning, was only a half he class but hard work lol

Need to get the boys room tidied today, it's an absolute tip and step son is coming today. OH is at work so I'm picking him up, then pick ds2 up then got parents evening for ds2 with stepson and ds3 in tow!!! The joys. Doing chicken and bacon pasta for tea, OH finishes at 7 so we'll eat later tonight xx

will catch up later just. bit worried came back to work after my mini vacation apparently strep and the flu are going around in my room and I diapers the flu child often hope I do tn get it I had my shot during flu season. Scan is in 2 hours and ten mins eeek!

Good luck for ur scan atmosphere!! Exciting!!

So bedroom is looking a bit better but I'm shattered. Sat down for 10 min with a coffee and muffin before I need to get moving again :-( xx

How was scan almosthere?!

How are you doing Jox? I've been cleaning too and so tired now but I've still got to pack for the three of us to visit my family for Easter :( first tri really is crappy!

Just had midwife! She was lovely I was a bit disappointed when I knew it wouldn't be the same one I had with the others but I really liked her.
As for bumps though I told her I am positive I am showing already and that it is NOT bloat and she was having none of it!! Lol oh well.

She said I'll be monitored pretty closely with my blood disorder and family history of clots, I don't see her again till 16 weeks but I'll see consultant after my scan and she explained that I can speak to the midwife at the hospital about getting my notes and an appointment for a in depth chat about what happened with Reid and why it happened etc hopefully it will stop me being so scared! X

Hi ladies. today i start having very light brown discharge... but no pain. last scan the doctor told me there was little blood around the sac but she said its normal sometimes.... im getting worried:(

Pleased all went well Elmo. They call that a "talk about" here and it really helped me deal with Orla's birth. Hope it helps you too.

Lots of love Alex, hope ur ok xx

I must admit, everything I go to the toilet I'm expecting to see something :-( I don't know why really, just do.

Glad ur appt went ok elmo and ur gonna be able to speak to ur consultant xx

Such a horrible feeling Jox, I've done this too but now I'm worried about a missed miscarriage ☹️ I hate feeling so anxious.

I always check the toilet I think it's such a natural fear we just want our baby's to be healthy and well.

Had my scan today it went amazingly great heart beat of over 150 and measured wonderfully nurse said baby looked beautiful healthy and had great image of it moving around already she said it was very active I could see baby's heartbeat head and arms and body I forgot how much detail can be seen so early I am officially discharged from my ivf center bittersweet but excited to book my next appt with my obgyn!

Yay for a good scan almosthere!

We are team yellow also! Hope we all can stick together with that!

I still check the toilet too and tissue. I had a miscarriage at 16 weeks last April so I will probably check the toilet until I'm 40 weeks!

Alex I'm sorry our posts must have crossed - are you ok?

Almost so pleased all went well!

I was always checking last pregnancy too. This one I'm not so bad but yes also more afraid of a MMC. I think if I've not found HB within the next week I'll prob book another early scan!

Alex I'm sorry our posts must have crossed - are you ok?

Almost so pleased all went well!

I was always checking last pregnancy too. This one I'm not so bad but yes also more afraid of a MMC. I think if I've not found HB within the next week I'll prob book another early scan!

If im the Alex ,im better now.. my lower back pain subside but still im feeling like my breast getting softer.. little extremly light brown discharge was there but nothing now...still worried... im goin restroom each 5 minutes to check if thereis something ...so stressed

Aww amazing scan almostthere xx

Other than my fat belly and bigger boobs I just don't feel pregnant now. Wish more than anything I could have another scan but can't bring myself to pay!! Just wishing the next 4 weeks away!!! X

Sorry yes I should have said Alexandra. My boobs change from day to day and it's not unusual to have spotting I think but I'm sure you're worried. Can you go to the hospital to get it checked out?

Alex hope all is well

I wish I could be team yellow but our house is small and plans need to be made to fit both our kids comfortable if boy ds will get a bunk bed this summer if girl dh loses his office if I had a 4 bedroom house ide possibly try for team yellow!

Yay Smiley, think it's quite rare these days but we loved being team yellow last time so want to do it again. They don't tell you here at 20 wk scan you have to go for an extra scan so I won't be tempted to find out then. Having said that it would be handy to know if this one is a girl because we've kept all Orlas clothes and the dates are almost the same so should be right season etc....

Our working title is Dinky (Orla was Diddy!)

How's your son today smiley?

Freya was "Squiggles" we were Team Pink the whole time but didn't tell anyone her name until she was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->