November Nuggets ~ 2016

My hospital wont do scans until 11 weeks period. Which is rubbish. I seem to be in a grouchy mood today. Very grumpy. I am tired to but tried to nap and I cant.

Morning ladies....I am so embarrassed. This definitely a stomach bug. I crapped myself in my sleep. I had a bug like this in September last year and ended up in the hospital.

I'm so worried for bean and don't know what to do.. Plus I can't call out for work.

Someone mentioned Snowbunnie...I've not seen her posting on here for a while...hope she's okay?!

I'm okay, just been super busy. I've been sick. Now my son is sick. Poor kid has had a super high fever for 2 days. Taking him to the docs today! I hate hate hate when my babies are sick. It's such a helpless feeling :cry:

Someone mentioned Snowbunnie...I've not seen her posting on here for a while...hope she's okay?!

I'm okay, just been super busy. I've been sick. Now my son is sick. Poor kid has had a super high fever for 2 days. Taking him to the docs today! I hate hate hate when my babies are sick. It's such a helpless feeling :cry:

I know the feeling! My eldest had a sick bug for almost three weeks :dohh: really hope you and your kids are okay xx

Just had baby's HB nice and strong on the Doppler :happydance: such a great sound!

Smiley: yay for a HB on the doppler! I don't have one, I'd be so obsessed if I did I think I'd drive DH crazy

Sn0w: your poor son, hope E didn't catch it as well? We have all been sick here since returning from our Disney Cruise - DD had a double ear infection, DH had a lung thing, and I had a sinus infection. Hope you all are feeling better soon - I wasn't sick with DD and now this pregnancy so far it's been awful with sneezing and blowing and all.

Sooo, nausea... this is new... didn't have it with my first pregnancy... I haven't actually been sick yet, and I can eat 90% of the time. BUT a whole bunch of random things are making me gag and I'm smelling things like crazy that are offending my nose (again, I had "dog nose" in my first pregnancy but it never made me sick). Last night I was letting out the dog and the back room smelled like icing (it's the garbage room?) and I was almost sick. And DH was eating yogurt last night and I almost puked again - I sent him away to eat in the corner lol! AND I had my first craving - I had to send DH out to get a chocolate covered ice cream bar last night. He also came home with potato chips, smart man! Hit the spot!

Morning ladies....I am so embarrassed. This definitely a stomach bug. I crapped myself in my sleep. I had a bug like this in September last year and ended up in the hospital.

I'm so worried for bean and don't know what to do.. Plus I can't call out for work.

Yikes! Hope you get well soon. Make sure you stay hydrated & rest when you can. I'm sure everything will be fine! :hugs:

Huni that sounds horrible why can't you call in sick? Ide be home for days with that kind of bug! Hope your bean is okay!

Miss now I want those chips dipped in dark chocolate that they make now yummm.

Smiley how lovely! I want a doppler so bad now do you like the kind you have? Mind sharing the brand if you recommend it?

Snow hope you and your lo feels better soon.

I'm super grumpy and tired work stress and now sleeping well not enough hours ds has been waking in the night and then waking hours early he has an ear infection and he fights me to put drops in his ears as he has tubes. I'm also waking twice to pee in the night and haven't pooped at all today and my pop was a joke yesterday like TMI warning 3 little rock pebbles I am eating prunes when I get home I meant to this am! I'm also waking and can't get back this one sleep fast enough.

Lots of poorly kids and mummies :-( really hope now the weather is picking up (in the uk) that u start to feel better and these bugs do one!

Yay for the scans and I can't believe we r getting closer to actually now dating scans!!!

Yay for finding hb on Doppler too :happydance: I might have a go again later. A friend listened to mine earlier and said she's 100% certain she can hear baby.

With doing an 11 he shift st work I think I get like an hours break so chance to have a good sit down and shouldn't be busy busy all day either X

Another day with no more spotting. Really hoping it was just a 'break through' bleed from where my period would of been due. If so will keep a close eye for when the next one would of come!!

Couple more days then school holiday for 2 weeks. Not got too many shifts over those 2 weeks either so hopefully take it easy. Then when we r back only 1 week till dating scan. Exciting u all telling people but I am still not even close to wanting to. Probably tell family after scan at 12+5 if everything is ok xx

My BBs hurt... ugh this pregnancy is hitting me uncomfortably hard. Also, almostthere - I'm right with you for the pooping issues. I can go, but it's making me bleed every time, even if I don't strain. Gonna have to talk to the doctor about it next week (and nothing is TMI when you're on a pregnancy forum lol)

Missfrick, I was exactly the same at 6 weeks. I felt quite poorly. Totally drained, not an ounce of energy etc it's subsided now tho xx

Sorry to read so many poorly mamas and babies atm! Hope everyone gets better soon. It's even worse dealing with illness when you're preggers.

I think I may have to tell my boss tomorrow as my nausea is soooo bad :( if have to tell him sooner rather than later as both my booking in and scan appts are on days I work so will need to work from home (I work 50 miles from where I live!)

Pleased bleeding stopped Jox!

Jox glad the spotting subsided!

AFM i finally pooped this am which reminds me I should go eat some prunes now to keep things going haha.

So thankful I haven't had the bm issues like some of you ladies. Usually I do when taking prenatal vitamins. This time I have found the prenatal gummies and haven't had any trouble at all. They don't have iron though so I'm anxious to see if my iron is low when I see my doc. I think the iron is what makes it so hard!

I'm taking a pregnancy multi vitamin and liquid iron supplement and my bm's vary between regular, soft to sometimes runny lol! I have low iron all the time, if I'm not careful I get anemic. I also have IBS so what I eat has an effect on consistency as well. A hard poo is a rare thing for me :wacko:

Just a minor update...went to the doctor had a fever of 100.3 but I do have bacterial vag. She said she do not think they looked at that cyst right because a corpus letum cyst can leak at times, but she took blood so I get my betas tomorrow.

Kinda nervous lol. Having some pain on the crease between my vag and inner thigh but she said my uterus is still stretching so it is normal.

Annnnd I have a dating scan on april 13 and I will be 7 weeks at the time.

Tomorrow morning is my scan. They're hoping to establish a heartbeat so they can refer me out to another provider ASAP. I doubt they'll be able to confirm a heartbeat tomorrow if I'm honest. It's woah early, like literally the earliest it could possibly be to see any heartbeat at all. I hope they don't give me a hard time about waiting until after the 11th to come back in for another scan. I'm supposed to be leaving Thursday night for a 10 day trip to my mothers (12 hours drive) and I really, really don't want to reschedule. :p

Huni sorry to hear glad you went to the Dr estate of luck with your results tomorrow you should feel better being medicated for the infection.

Hi can you take me off the list please, looks like I had a miscarriage yesterday at 6+5 :( I have a scan and bloods tomorrow to confirm but I know it's over. Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->