November Rainbow Babies

Im not telling her that I've had an early scan because where I am they can refuse you your first dating scan if you've already had one. My friend was refused hers and we are under the same hospital and doctors. She only had a 12 week one because she said she wanted an NT scan

Babydust-so will they for sure give you a scan if you act like you haven't had one? I agree, I'd just say I didn't have a scan and that you have no clue on your dates. Surely they will give you a scan then?! Maybe you can opt to pay for one out of pocket if they don't?

My appt went well! I saw baby and heartbeat measuring 165 bpm! I cried when I saw it I never got to see it with the first two. Doc says I'm measuring 7 weeks 6 days so I am ahead. Got to see little arm and leg buds and it was awesome. Doc wants to see me again in two weeks. I posted a pic but its kinda blurry sorry.

So happy for you! Beautiful pic!

Possibly.. I don't think I can afford another private one to be honest though Klein :/ I'm just worried about measuring a week and a half small.. I know it's not much and LMP dates can't be exact but I can't help but worry! :/

babydust-ok, I understand. They go thru little spurts though so maybe yours didn't have a chance to have a growth spurt yet and your dates are a little off. You did get pregnant right after a mc, is that right or do I have you confused with someone else?

Yea I got pregnant right after mc, I have an app on my phone called pierod planner that I used to put my AF info into every month and it tells you your average cycle length, your predicted O date and your fertile days. I usually O on CD12 but I'm hoping that I O'd late due to mc and it was more like CD17 or something? Then my BFP date would be about 12DPO? What do you think? X

I didn't O until 3 weeks after my early loss when I normally would have Od at around CD 12-14. It is very possible that you just ovulated later than you thought!

Anyone else feeling bloated? I look like I am 12 weeks preggo...hope that it goes away and I can hide it for as long as possible. Bring on the baggy clothes!

I think that makes perfect sense! I'm sure after your loss it'd be nearly impossible for your body to go right back to your norm cycle so a later o date with a 12dpo bfp sounds correct to me!!! Try not to worry, in my opinion your dates just aren't that accurate with those lmp dates. :)

l
Anyone else feeling bloated? I look like I am 12 weeks preggo...hope that it goes away and I can hide it for as long as possible. Bring on the baggy clothes!
OMG I have been so so bloated and miserable the entire time. I look huge. I sent a pic of my newly bloated baby bump to my SIL and she said her mouth hit the floor for a few minutes. It's awful. (At least, I hope it's all bloat!!!)

Thanks krispy, I feel slightly better :) don't think any of us will ever stop worrying until we are holding our rainbow babies!!

I'm bloated too.. Although its not as bad what it was a week or 2 ago though :)

l
OMG I have been so so bloated and miserable the entire time. I look huge. I sent a pic of my newly bloated baby bump to my SIL and she said her mouth hit the floor for a few minutes. It's awful. (At least, I hope it's all bloat!!!)

Show the pic...here is mine and I am not even 4 weeks yet! I was 235 pounds at the end of my pregnancy with RJ. I have worked really hard to lose 75 pounds since thme but...I remember with RJ that I was bigger in my first tri then the beginning of my second tri! lol

:shrug: :wacko:

Attachments

• 3.4 weeks (2).jpg
    3.4 weeks (2).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks krispy, I feel slightly better :) don't think any of us will ever stop worrying until we are holding our rainbow babies!!

I'm bloated too.. Although its not as bad what it was a week or 2 ago though :)

That's exactly it! We will never truly relax until we have them in our arms!

I have a very slight bump! It used to go down in the morning so I know it was bloat but not anymore! I used to have a totally flat tum before so close friends would notice!

I have turned into a recluse the past few days because of ms!!! I daren't arrange anything but this Easter weekend we had already had a trip booked! I don't know how I'm going to survive restaurants etc! This is the first ever holiday I'm not looking forward to :( I will need to walk around with a sick bag!

Dancing- beautiful scan pic!!! It must be a huge relief!

I really want to book a private scan now but OH would go mad... Speaking of OH, he has been rather distant the past few days and am beginning to think I must be terrible to be around at the moment. Anyone else with OH acting different- good or bad?

Funny right? I told myself that I would take more pics this time and document every moment! I only have 3 pics of myself from when I was preggo with RJ...so let the documenting begin! lol

i had this dream last night that i had my own portable transvaginal ultrasound machine at my house and i kept using it to check the baby and everything was ok with heartbeat. so i am hoping that is a good sign. appt at 2 oclock. will update later! (i wish i really did have my own ultrasound machine lol)

When the MegaMillions Lottery was sooooo high last week that is EXACTLY what I was thinking I wanted to buy--an ultrasound machine for my house BAHAHA wouldn't that be WONDERFUL!!

haha i know! in my dream i was like checking myself whenever i felt like it as commonplace as opening the refridgerator to see whats in there ha:haha:

Krippy- sorry to leave you hanging on the bump pic. I have it on my phone and I was trying to email it to myself and it's not sending for some reason. I may try to hook it up tomorrow or something. I need to put it in my journal anyway. It's def something to document! I think I had 2 pics of me preggo with my son and those were snapshots taken at my shower. 6 years later when I got pregnant with my daughter maternity pics were starting to become popular and I being a photographer happened to take one monthly to see how I grew :) I was widowed at the time so pics are just of me and my son, a few of my with my deceased hubby's rings on my belly etc.This go round, another 7 years later lol It'll be nice to have some done with my husband now in the picture. Sorta more complete family feeling. ((sigh)) it's been a long time coming!

OMG--I want my personal u/s machine!!!!! Wouldn't that be nice! I am looking at settling for the sonoline B doppler though instead lol. It's a bit more affordable! Anyone know anything about it?

I have a really dumb question...almost embarassed to ask. It's been SOSO long since I've felt a baby move, anyone else remember when you can start to feel it? It seems like it was really early with my other 2, maybe around 10 weeks? I'm pretty sure I was already feeling them move at 12 weeks. Does that sound right???

Oh, I remember I went on a cruise with one of my best friends when I was exactly 24 weeks.(remember that b/c you can't sail after 28 weeks) I was super little then and I wore a 2 pc bathing suit! I just looked a little plumper but not preggo...until little daughter started moving around in there!!! DD totally freaked my never been pregnant friend out with her sudden movements of feet and elbows going all the way across my belly! She was convienced there was an alien in there lol!!! Good times :)

I didn't feel RJ move until I was around 18-20 weeks but they say you feel it earlier with subsequent pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->