November Rainbow Babies

Heck, it's been so long I may just be totally off on it and what I think I remember!

I missed a bunch!

Dust- yeah everyone is usually so irregular after a mc that it's just most likely you ovulated later. And even right after my mc I didn't O until 5 weeks later. Next cycle I o'd cycle day 17 instead of 14.

Krippy, I don't think I'm bloated, but I just think I'm getting fat!I don't feel bloated, maybe a little fullness, but my tummy has gotten bigger from last week, not by much though. And personally, for me , I can't wait to get a giant bump! I've been waiting so long for this! Nice pic though, bloat it must be though ; )

I started taking bump pics last week, but you can't see much now. I might start posting them after the 9 wk hump.

babyjo- DH mostly laughs about my moodiness, I think he is noticing, but realizes I can't help it. I am having a rough time sleeping, the darn dogs bother me with them shaking their ears since it's allergy season for them. My daughter (5 next week) keeps sneaking in the bed at night with us and darn it I need my space!!! It's got to stop soon! But I actually feel so close to DH, more so than before. Love him to pieces

blakes- that lottery was insane! I wanted a piece of it!

Klein- I know what you mean about mat pics. Considering I was 19 with my first, I was actually ashamed at first, so I really didn't embrace it in that way of taking pics, even though I liked being pregnant. I have pics from my shower, but can't find them (and I've totally been wanting to find them). But this time I want to document it all because I'm one of the ladies who like being pregnant.
I didn't feel DD move until around 18 wks maybe. Hopefully this second time around it'll be more like 16 I'm hoping. My friend, on her third baby, starting feeling things at 14 weeks

I'll be helping my mom out with a dish for Easter... cheesy hash brown potatoes. Anyone ever have them before. Absolutely delicious. Hopefully ms will stay away and I'll be able to enjoy them, and some nice ham! : ) Anyone else cooking?

not cooking this year. Well....i guess i am but it will only be for two people haha! ladies i felt concerned this morning as i woke up and it seems my breast tenderness has went away. i know i just saw the heartbeat yesterday and the rate was 165 bpm but my last miscarriage started that way where my breasts stopped hurting. but i heard after u see a heartbeat the chance of survival is pretty good. either way i am having another scan friday morning to be safe. maybe i am just being paranoid. anyone else seem to be losing breast tenderness?

My first pregnancy my breast tenderness went away and everything was fine...I remember it being early on too. One day I couldn't be under the shower bc of the pain and the next day I was fine. Pregnancy does strange things to your body! :)

DancingSheba-Old wives tale here is breast tenderness leaves early=BOY.
Try not to worry. I haven't felt sick or bloated today. I'm trying not to worry too :(

DS- my boobs aren't as sore today, but still sore. Doc told me don't be alarmed if the soreness does go away because it will, and it's supposed to. I know it freaks you out, and it might even come back tomorrow! But if you need the scan for reassurance it's good you can have it done : )

well doc doesnt mind doing it to ease my mind and this time OH will be coming to so he can see baby :) klein- a boy huh? well i guess we'll find out soon enough haha

lol yes mam, that's what they say here in the south :) Time will tell though!

I will be doing what I do best for our Easter meal, picking up BBQ lol. We will have a few family members over at the house to hunt eggs and that'll be pretty much it! Good family times :)

Good luck with your scan dancing! I'm sure it will be fine. My boobs aren't too sore anymore but have remained huge ( for me anyway- from flat chest to having a cleavage!) loving it! I haven't invested in new bras yet as its still so early!

I couldn't wait till middle of may to see my bean again and have booked a private scan next week Thursday just to ease my mind. Stats I read say that a good HB by 9 weeks means that 97% will be ok. FX for all up coming tests and scans.

Dahlia, I used to do all the cooking but cannot step foot into a kitchen at the moment without vomiting so not doing any form of cooking over Easter and also we are away.

Have a great Easter weekend girls x

Yeah my breast tenderness has disappeared a week or two ago but they are still bigger, i had my hcg done and I'm still on track. I'd also had my scan and seen a heartbeat so I'm not going to worry. I have my next scan on Tuesday :D will be 8 weeks then!

My appetite was a little better yesterday evening too although still having the nausea and actually slept through the night last night for a change! Pregnancy had messed up my sleep, I always feel so full going to bed despite how much I eat lol

the soreness has come back alittle today. it reassured me and they still look like roadmaps lol. i guess i am just being paranoid. i have to RELAX as OH would say because stressing is no good for baby:winkwink:

My boobs still very sore but the nausea comes and goes. I didn't have it so much yesterday and felt quite cheery and although awful as ms is, not having it it did worry me a bit but I needn't have as it returned later that evening and today. :sick: I think these things come and go but we worry when they go away even for a little while.

Saying that, I was in bed for 10pm but up 3 times for a pee!

the soreness has come back alittle today. it reassured me and they still look like roadmaps lol. i guess i am just being paranoid. i have to RELAX as OH would say because stressing is no good for baby:winkwink:
Mine look like roadmaps too, with lots of interstates!!! They are so blue. It looks awful but thankful to have the symptom.
My boobs still very sore but the nausea comes and goes. I didn't have it so much yesterday and felt quite cheery and although awful as ms is, not having it it did worry me a bit but I needn't have as it returned later that evening and today. :sick: I think these things come and go but we worry when they go away even for a little while.

Saying that, I was in bed for 10pm but up 3 times for a pee!
I was up twice, so much pee and little one's are so small!
Yeah my breast tenderness has disappeared a week or two ago but they are still bigger, i had my hcg done and I'm still on track. I'd also had my scan and seen a heartbeat so I'm not going to worry. I have my next scan on Tuesday :D will be 8 weeks then!
My appetite was a little better yesterday evening too although still having the nausea and actually slept through the night last night for a change! Pregnancy had messed up my sleep, I always feel so full going to bed despite how much I eat lol
Good luck on Tuesday's scan!!!

not cooking this year. Well....i guess i am but it will only be for two people haha! ladies i felt concerned this morning as i woke up and it seems my breast tenderness has went away. i know i just saw the heartbeat yesterday and the rate was 165 bpm but my last miscarriage started that way where my breasts stopped hurting. but i heard after u see a heartbeat the chance of survival is pretty good. either way i am having another scan friday morning to be safe. maybe i am just being paranoid. anyone else seem to be losing breast tenderness?

I have been! Basically since Monday it's been a mild pain. I was totally paranoid until I started feeling sick Tuesday night.

This was super encouraging to hear! That's basically where I'm at - boobs still bigger, but they've softened up a bit (they were kind of "hard" when they were at their most painful) and less tender. Now I notice they are mainly sore in the mornings when I wake up and at night.

I have had really sharp stabbing pains/cramps this evening. Sore to the point I doubled me over. I hope nothing is wrong. They only lasted a few seconds but they were sore and only had a few but it is worrying. Any else had the same?

Pink- yesterday I got up and had to hurl over because of the pain. But it was due to getting up "too fast" even though I didn't really get up fast. I just stayed hunched until my muscles relaxed.
That night I also had a dream that I was having a really long bit of pain down there. I was sitting with a friend and told her it was normal. I wonder if I was actually feeling pain in my dream bcuse it felt so real. And well that worries me. My scan is next week so I'll be waiting til then.

:blush:Pinksmarties - I haven't had that exactly, but I did have some minor low belly cramps this morning that kind of alarmed me. I'm pretty sure mine were unrelated, as they were relieved by a bm :blush:
However, I have had those cramps before and they are usually nothing to worry about. After doing some reading this morning, it seems that if cramps *do* mean something, they usually come after any bleeding starts. This has been my experience as well.

I have those pains too, sometimes when I stand up I have to sit straight back down again, and they are the worst when I sneeze!

I had my scan today, everything is great, baby is measuring 9+4 and HB is 188. I posted the pic in my journal if anyone wants to see x

Thanks for the reassurance ladies! Have taken some fybogel to help with the constipation as that probabaly won't be helping.

Yay for the great scan sharon, lovely pic!!

Congrats on the scan sharon! :)

I had my first appointment with the midwife today girls :) went well, was just alot of paperwork and questions really. Got my 12 weeker booked! None of it seems real still! As I have conceived after mc midwife didn't really know what to put as my conception date or when to book my scan, I told her I miscarried on the 6th but I'm sure she said shed put the date down as the 9th of feb:/ even after me and OH waited a week to have sex so that's impossible lol. Plus I was still bleeding on the 9th. Oh well I'm not bothered when I conceived as long as I have a healthy babba!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->