November Rainbow Babies

i feel good about passing my first milestone of 6+6 weeks that was my most recent miscarriage. But my first miscarriage was a missed miscarriage and i didnt find out until about ten weeks so i still have that hurdle.

Hello GmansMom! Welcome and congratulations!

As for heartburn, I'll get it once in a while throughout the day. And I've had a few times where I'll get up fast after laying down, and some liquid will come up from my throat. Soms sort of reflux. Usually happens after I've drank a lot of orange juice and lay down after

I have been craving OJ so much lately!

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks for me! I'm almost approaching my milestone for when the loss happened. I'm will be busy this week so I hope it passes quickly and safely.

How are those of you feeling that have already passed that milestone? Do you feel pretty good since you passed it?

Yay for 8 weeks!!! I feel a little better I think :)
Can I join in? Due November 22

Welcome and congratulations, glad to have you on board!

AFM, I feel really yucky today. Almost a different kind of nausea. DH went to the store and got me a Sprite to sip on, it may be helping a bit.

Scan and bloodwork tomorrow at 9:30. Again, nervous about it. DH is going with me for the first time this go round so I'll at least have company.

DH had to give me my prog. shot yesterday at the ice skating rink lol. Fun fun. Both hips are bruised and sore. FX-ed my progesterone numbers will go up!!!

Does anyone else's ms come and go?? All last week I had ms nearly every day all throughout the day but for the past few days it's been coming and going and it's been freaking me out a bit :/ xx

My nausea comes and goes too. I think all my symptoms come and go. A few hours of relief here and there, but feeling some kind of crappy pretty much all day :p

Woke up this morning with much less ms but then it hit again full on at 11am, I think they just come and go. Had a bit of a snooze this afternoon as feeling a bit :sick: and really tired. Felt much better after that which was good as we had tickets to go see Dara O'Briain -comedian. Had a great laugh but someone around me had bad garlic breath which wasn't helping my nausea one little bit.

Pinksmarties- that's fab did you enjoy it?? Before I found out I was pregnant I bought tickets to see ed sheeran in concert, he is one of my favourite artists and just couldnt pass up the chance to see him so I'm going for the weekend as its my birthday weekend, the only probablem is I have standing tickets cause they were the only ones I could get hold of and I will be about 34 weeks pregnant! :/ x

Well girls, I just had some evil morning sickness! I genuinely thought I was going to throw up.. I didn't but I felt really awful for about 10 minutes!......

YAY!!! Haha :D

LOL babydust. Mentally it makes you feel good. Physically, not very much ; )

I was feeling a little woozy this morning, but I'm not sure if it's MS or just tummy issues. Boobs were super sore this morning, I need to go get me another comfy bra

Dahlia2007.

Laura, I just wanted to pop in and say that it is great news that you are expecting again. I know you went through such a lot over Christmas with the last pregnacy.

I hope you are doing well and the best of luck with everything. It is good to see you back here again so soon :)

Nic xx

May I join you wonderful ladies? I know my due date says December 14, 2012 but I will be having this rainbow early at/around 36-38 weeks as I am considered high risk. That will put my EDD somewhere mid to end of November! Hoping and wishing that this is my rainbow!

congrats krippy!! I think I have chatted to you on other threads.

I think we have chatted before too Pink! Good to see you again...Congrats on your rainbow!

Krippy-Congratulations!! So happy to have you here.

My scan went well! So elated. I'm 8w1d (think I 'o'ed on cd 15 so ticker is one day ahead) and measured 8w5d so little bean had a growth spurt. HB 165 per minute. Waiting on blood work results now. Curious to see if the progesterone shots are doing the trick. Nervous about that. I have 3 more appts with RE and then if everything is well I will be released to OB. Can't wait.

Sounds like a great appointment Klein! Congrats!

Dahlia2007.

Laura, I just wanted to pop in and say that it is great news that you are expecting again. I know you went through such a lot over Christmas with the last pregnacy.

I hope you are doing well and the best of luck with everything. It is good to see you back here again so soon :)

Nic xx

Thank you Nic, nice of you to stop in : ) I know you ladies are doing well, still wish I was there with you, but having another pregnancy is a blessing.

Congrats Krippy! Welcome!

Klein, wow! growth spurt yeah! That's wonderful. Maybe a girl's in there ; ) I can't wait to find out the hb next ultrasound. I hope to God your prog shows up nicely. What is "RE"? sorry if I'm so silly!
Boy was I lazy this afternoon. Took an hour and half nap while DD watched TV : O Now she wants to go for a walk, and I had to turn her down. Possibly later...

Well i have bad news. After seeing his little heart beating, I lost my little bean today:cry: WHY??? I had accepted the fact I was gonna lose him last weeks, but with the little heart, I had hope, but now it's gone. It's not fair:cry:

Melfy - I am so sorry :hugs: No words can help but just know I am thinking of you and sending lots of love.

Melfy, I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you. x

Melfy, I am so sorry to hear this. Truly heartbreaking. Prayers for you and bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->