November Rainbow Babies

pichi - my scan wasn't necessary, my dr told me that she would book one if i wanted one. Although, don't know if you are in Uk or US as I know things work differently in the US.

Dahlia2007 - Thank you. With the ms and rocking on the boat, it wasn't too nice! :nope: We went around Hawaii from LA so four days at sea to get there and 4 days back!

i'm in the UK. Scotland to be exact :thumbup: i just hope they offer me one. [-o<

Alandsa-Congrats on your BFP!!!! :happydance::happydance:
Your prob right, it's just too early for that digi one!

Pichi-I'm concerned because I feel better today. My boobs aren't as sore and I have more energy and not as tired. I hope that still means everything is ok :shrug: Oh the not knowing is killing me!

Spellel-So amazing you got your BFP on your honeymoon :happydance:
I find myself checking for bleeding/spotting or anything. It's hard not too.
Sorry your feeling sick. :flower:

BabyDust-Whoohoo for darker test!!!:happydance::happydance:

Me today: well I'm not as tired as I was yesterday and the days before. I hope everythings ok. I made my appt for bloodwork & u/s on Wednesday. That'll make me 5w4d so hopefully some tests will make me rest a tiny bit better.
Oh, so I started getting excited about maternity clothes :haha: Anyone else???? Hopefully this will be my last little one, going all out.
Hope all is well with you ladies!!!:thumbup:

i have a doppler that i can use but till i can get the HB (i found Pixie's at about 9w) i'm in limbo. need to get past 4+5 which is when i lost my last :( i'm just so paranoid i won't make it past then... but at the same time i feel ok as my numbers are doubling etc...

i have a doppler that i can use but till i can get the HB (i found Pixie's at about 9w) i'm in limbo. need to get past 4+5 which is when i lost my last :( i'm just so paranoid i won't make it past then... but at the same time i feel ok as my numbers are doubling etc...

Me too Hun! I am 4+4 today and with my last pregnancy I had AF like cramps on the evening of 4+4 and I miscarried at 4+5 :(so seeing as I am now at the exact same point of last time I am getting rather edgy! But I did test again this morning and got a darker line do that's giving me some comfort :) x

fingers crossed our little beanies are sticky!

my OH has just said to me that i can go for a private scan if i wish :happydance: they have a special on at the moment too - 2 scans for the price of 1 :)

I had one when I got pregnant with DD after my 1st mc. I rented it monthly and then sent it back when I was feeling her all the time. It gave me a pretty good peace of mind. Think I will be getting one this time too!

fingers crossed our little beanies are sticky!

my OH has just said to me that i can go for a private scan if i wish :happydance: they have a special on at the moment too - 2 scans for the price of 1 :)
Yay that's great!!!

Me too Hun! I am 4+4 today and with my last pregnancy I had AF like cramps on the evening of 4+4 and I miscarried at 4+5 :(so seeing as I am now at the exact same point of last time I am getting rather edgy! But I did test again this morning and got a darker line do that's giving me some comfort :) x
Yes, that is a great sign!!!

How is everyone today? :winkwink: I'm good. Counting down the days til Wednesday!

Has anyone had crazy or vivid dreams lately? I have had several dreams every night and they have all been bad. Example: Last night one of my 3 dreams was murders chasing me. :wacko: Crazy stuff! I haven't been eating anything before bed so maybe preggo symptom? :shrug:

Hi girls:flower:

Can I join you? I had a chemical pregnancy in december; I MC december 21st at 4 weeks 6 days. Holidays were the worst one I've ever had :(

3 days ago I found out I was pregnant (9 dpo...I'm being extra cautious). Even my husband doesn't know. I wanted to have a glass of red wine, but was like what if...weird because it never bothered before. So I took a dollar store test, and saw a very faint pink line! Took two clearblue generic tests, and also came back positive. I had a beta on thursday, and my levels were at 25, which seems to be normal for 10 dpo. I have another blood test monday, and I'm praying and hoping that my levels are increasing the way they should, and that this little bean is gonna be a sticky one :)

Oh and my due date is november 21st.

I truly hope all of our beans will be sticky :)

melfy i found out 9dpo too... i'm now 13dpo and hoping it's a sticky bean

Congrats Melfy! Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean!!! Mc is always tough especially around holidays :( Hope that's all behind us now and we can move forward with a H&H next 9 months!

Glad you're here Alandsa!

You know I was reading my baby iphone app this morning and they said that boobs may not hurt until around 6 weeks, and symptoms may not show up until then either. So I am going to give it a rest with the symptom spotting and just wait patiently and hopefully. : )

Babydust! Glad your test got darker!

Klein, make sure you show us your u/s pic so we all know what our LO look like too lol
I am excited about maternity stuff too! Well last pregnancy, I had bought cute some stuff but lost the baby. I haven't bought any new maternity stuff yet, but I am looking. I am particularly shopping around for a velour suit to wear, because I just have a feeling that it will be super comfortable in the winter when baby is due. I have had some crazy dreams, but I can't recall them.

I know we are all awaiting the time where we reach our "milestone" of loss last time. For some it's really early on, and for others it's further out (mine is around 8 or 9 weeks). I wish us all strong babies growing inside of us.

Melfy welcome and I'm sorry for your loss. My loss was at Christmas as well. I keep thinking of this coming Christmas and I pray we all have little bundles to carry around with us : ) That's my wish. I will add you to the list

Melfy - congratulations!! We have the same due date too! :)

Dahlia - oh that's interesting, yeah I suppose some have very little symptoms until much later and then they find out. I'm just so intrigued his this pregnancy feels different to the last. I'm feeling really exhausted though and having weird nausea and headache waves that seem to come hand in hand

Which apps have you got?

im kinda worried that i'm NOT feeling exhausted! but i think that came slightly later on with Pixie...

hello ladies. I would like to join this thread. I found out i was pregnant on tuesday. I recently had a loss on jan 14th and before that i had one last year in feb. I am excited to be pregnant again! I think i am 4+1 weeks today actually because i ovulated late. I am trying not to even think about being pregnant because it just leads to worry!:wacko:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt12be51.aspx

Glad you're here Alandsa!

You know I was reading my baby iphone app this morning and they said that boobs may not hurt until around 6 weeks, and symptoms may not show up until then either. So I am going to give it a rest with the symptom spotting and just wait patiently and hopefully. : )

Babydust! Glad your test got darker!

Klein, make sure you show us your u/s pic so we all know what our LO look like too lol
I am excited about maternity stuff too! Well last pregnancy, I had bought cute some stuff but lost the baby. I haven't bought any new maternity stuff yet, but I am looking. I am particularly shopping around for a velour suit to wear, because I just have a feeling that it will be super comfortable in the winter when baby is due. I have had some crazy dreams, but I can't recall them.

I know we are all awaiting the time where we reach our "milestone" of loss last time. For some it's really early on, and for others it's further out (mine is around 8 or 9 weeks). I wish us all strong babies growing inside of us.

Melfy welcome and I'm sorry for your loss. My loss was at Christmas as well. I keep thinking of this coming Christmas and I pray we all have little bundles to carry around with us : ) That's my wish. I will add you to the list

Thanks for reminding us about the symptoms! It's so easy to read about symptoms in other forums and then immediately think something is wrong with you because you don't have any. No more obsessing about the symptoms! :thumbup:

Hello everyone! I am 9dpo and just got my BFP!!
It was a beautiful dark line!! I am so thrilled!! And very scared! It has been about 2.5 months since my loss. My heart is fragile, as you all know!

That'll make me due November 22!
I am so thrilled to have my rainbow baby!
It really hasn't set in yet!

Dahlia , nice to have a familiar one around!

Hello to the newbies I added you both to the list! I think it solidifies our pregnancies a bit more and gives us something to be happy about!

It's still not really hit me yet, I've said it before, but I'm just mellow about this pregnancy. I am not getting crazy about it yet until I feel nice and plump (baby-wise) :haha: .... and I can't wait for that! I just want a belly.

And I hate to be vain, but I totally had a look at myself in the mirror today and I felt pretty yucky. My legs are what bother me the most. I would LOVE an elliptical to put in my dingy basement and work out this unwanted plumpness. lol. Does anyone use the gym? I used to have a membership, but I hated the drive.

Hi girls how is everyone? Any symptoms yet?! I dont know about everyone else but I am going through the 'I must do a pregnancy test everyday' phase! :L haha! I'm going to do a clearblue digi which SHOULD say 'Pregnant 2-3' if it doesnt say 2-3 I shall ring the epu or dr and demand bloods! LOl. But I'm feeling pretty confident so all will be fine!! :D xx

Hi girls how is everyone? Any symptoms yet?! I dont know about everyone else but I am going through the 'I must do a pregnancy test everyday' phase! :L haha! I'm going to do a clearblue digi which SHOULD say 'Pregnant 2-3' if it doesnt say 2-3 I shall ring the epu or dr and demand bloods! LOl. But I'm feeling pretty confident so all will be fine!! :D xx
Did you test yet??? I was thinking about getting one of those just so I can see what it says, maybe feel a bit reassured. Any ideas on how much those are in the US?

Hello to the newbies I added you both to the list! I think it solidifies our pregnancies a bit more and gives us something to be happy about!

It's still not really hit me yet, I've said it before, but I'm just mellow about this pregnancy. I am not getting crazy about it yet until I feel nice and plump (baby-wise) :haha: .... and I can't wait for that! I just want a belly.

And I hate to be vain, but I totally had a look at myself in the mirror today and I felt pretty yucky. My legs are what bother me the most. I would LOVE an elliptical to put in my dingy basement and work out this unwanted plumpness. lol. Does anyone use the gym? I used to have a membership, but I hated the drive.
I have a treadmill and I usually WALK 3 miles a day. We have been having our masterbath remodeled and the contractors have been in and out for almost 2 weeks. I can't walk b/c I am ocd and can't break my 'normal' routine of my shortie shorts and sports bra when I walk! So I can't wait til tomorrow or Tuesday when I get to start it up again.

Hello everyone! I am 9dpo and just got my BFP!!
It was a beautiful dark line!! I am so thrilled!! And very scared! It has been about 2.5 months since my loss. My heart is fragile, as you all know!

That'll make me due November 22!
I am so thrilled to have my rainbow baby!
It really hasn't set in yet!

Dahlia , nice to have a familiar one around!
So happy your here! H&H 9 months!
hello ladies. I would like to join this thread. I found out i was pregnant on tuesday. I recently had a loss on jan 14th and before that i had one last year in feb. I am excited to be pregnant again! I think i am 4+1 weeks today actually because i ovulated late. I am trying not to even think about being pregnant because it just leads to worry!:wacko:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt12be51.aspx

I understand, I'm already :wacko: Congrats on your BFP, Wishing you a H&H 9m!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->