November Rainbow Babies

Cata-Congratulations! So glad things are looking good this time around :) I know your thrilled.

DancingSheba-Congrats on your great scan of your little gummy bear!

Krippy-We saw hb at 6w3d. Couldn't hear it but could see it flickering. At 7w we could hear it, it would sorta fade in and out.

Thanks for all the poo feedback, it has changed colors now so i guess that's good!
As usual, I'm getting nervous for my next scan on Monday. UGH, 2 more sleeps til then.
Good luck on everyone's upcoming scans!!!! Happy Early Easter :)

Welcome Cata :wave:
Congrats Sheba, that's great :)

Hi girls, hope you're all well. I'm having a worry day today :( not feeling very sick :/ x

Babydust - I had a bit of a wobble like that as my appetite seems better today, although felt sick again later. I don't feel too bad really so just hoping that's okay. I hear people say that their symptoms come and go so hopefully it's fine :)

I have an early scan at 6.3 weeks! I am worried that it will be too early to hear a HB or anything! Have any of you had early scans? What should I expect?

Beauty of a pic Sheba! :)

I had a scan at 5+6w and saw the heartbeat flickering away on a very tiny little bean. It's starts beating in week 5 but you don't aways see it straight away apparently. It takes a little longer to actually hear it beating I think

Hopefully :( wish my 12 week scan would hurry up :/ I though having an early scan would reassure me but I didn't! Even though there was a little heartbeat! What I wouldn't give to feel sick as a dog lol! Was having quite alot of cramps today too which scared the hell out of me until I realised it was cause I needed the toilet if you know what I mean lol (sorry tmi). I suppose as long as I'm not bleeding or anything I should stop worrying but I keep reading about mmc's and I worry about it alot!! X

Thank you for the reassurance Ladies! I was worried that I wasn't going to see anything...makes me nervous! I never had a scan until 20 weeks with RJ so this is all new for me but I better get used to it. Sounds like I will be having a scan every month, give or take, starting at the 10 week mark! So I will get to see lots of my bubs! :)

Babydust...sorry you are having a worry day! Hope you feel better soon...sending you loads of positive vibes and support!

Baby- I'm right there with you...I haven't been feeling nearly as sick the last few days. Has me worried too :/ I've just been really hungry, but I had way more nausea and heartburn last week than I do now...terrified something's gone wrong. My first ultrasound is on Tuesday so we'll see.

My symptoms seem to be nonexistant today as well. Of course I am concerned about it. I did feel a bit sick on and off yesterday. The last time I went to the doc and told my nurse I was concerned b/c I wasn't feeling sick, she laughed and told me that I wouldn't be sick all the time. So, I keep trying to tell myself that. I really want to fast forward to the end or heck I'd settle to fast forward to hearing the hb on a home doppler. I may order one if everything goes well on Monday's 9w scan!

sorry some of you are not feeling the most pregnant today, but it's true that symptoms come and go. I don't think I'll get a doppler, too much worry if I couldn't find the hb.

Yes, my symptoms do tend to fluctuate in intensity. Much less nausea but still there, boobs less sore yesterday but killing me today. I have been having strong cramps too and I am constipated but those pains are different. I am just trying to think I have never had such symptoms before so this is a good sign for me. Everyone and every pg is different and you can't rely of symptoms to judge.

A list of peoples scan dates next week,

Monday -Kleinfor3 -

Tuesday - Tuckie27 - Alandsa - cata

Wednesday - Pinksmarties

Thursday - Dahlia - babyjo

Anyone I have missed?

so it seems that its quite common that lots of us arent having symptoms for a little while then they come back.

im feeling very tired though which is quite consistent and although i havent had achey boobs for a week or two they started aching again today, maybe another growth spurt?

feeling mild nausea but nothing too bad really, breathless and tired mainly

I am constantly tired, sickness comes and goes.. And my boobs haven't been sore at all yet anyway.. They don't even feel bigger.. I have noticed a few more veins than usual but that's it.. :/

I got a little heartburn back late lastnight and mild nausea this morning :) The sore, swollen looking boobs are the only constant with this pregnancy. I feel a little better that I got a little nausea and heartburn, but it's still not as strong as it was last week. So yeah, I guess they do come and go...it's so nerve-racking though!

I realized I no longer am having heartburn like I was in the beginning weeks. Boobs still ablazing though!

had diarrhea for past three mornings :( perhaps i am eating to much fiber and fruit haha. hope it goes away

I couldn't help but look online at baby items. It's been awhile since I've even been in the baby section to purchase shower gifts, like a LONG while lol. Some of the things I noticed that were 'new' to me... Stainless steel bottles, thermal bottles, one use disposable bottles (not the insert kind), baby monitors that are linked with iphone. WOW. Things have changed!
Anyone else looking at baby items?

Dancing drink lots of water! That should help have you eaten a lot of sweets? I get D when my eating is bad, but maybe the fiber is working against you here. Lol.

Is anyone worried about sleeping on their left side yet? I've been trying to start that habit but my right side seems so much more comfy lately. is it bad that I'm more on my right side than left?

Klein- Tell me about all the changes! It's insane all the stuff they have out now. I have to say one Of the items I thInk I'll enjoy is the Graco pack n Play with newborn napper. I'm going to beg DH for it since it will double as a bassinet in the first few months, even though we still have DDs old pack n play. I figure we could just keep the old one at my moms house for visits over there. We will keep baby in our room probably the first 4 months or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->