November Rainbow Babies

lok Alandsa, I get out of breath from walking up from the basement to the main floor! I think it means the baby is getting what it needs ; )\\

Klein- glad your scan went well and your appointment! Post pic please! I still don't want to count myself as 9 weeks because I just can't believe I'm this far, and I don't have any proof everything is "okay," but my scan is in 3 days so I'll see then if I really am 9 weeks pregnant

Babydust- yeah I do feel badly that you can't get more than 2 scans : (

Babydust I know its cheeky but if you think you need to, you can invent some spotting and they will scan you again.

Baby Klein was moving around and measured 9w3d. Nurse said everything looked perfect.

Thats amazing, im so happy for you :hugs:

Congrats Klein- yay for gummie bears this week! I too can't imagine that I'm that far ahead despite all the symptoms!

Can't wait to see all the scans!
Good luck Tuesday scan ladies!
Dahlia good luck for us on Thursday!

Babydust you know it's a total postcode lottery! My friend had 1 mc and told them she was really scared and they scanned her like every two weeks! The only reason I got one at 5+6 was because my consultant gyn did it because of my recent surgery at a follow up appointment! My GP wouldn't give me any extra anything! My first nhs scan is when I'm 13+6! And I haven't had a booking in appointment yet! I'm getting a bit anxious that they will forget about me! Sigh!

Sharonfruit- yea I know but I would feel a bit bad about it.. Plus I really wouldnt want to tempt fate or jynx anything.. Im a bit superstitous like that lol! :/

Congrats on a healthy scan Klein :) x

Congrats Klein- yay for gummie bears this week! I too can't imagine that I'm that far ahead despite all the symptoms!

Can't wait to see all the scans!
Good luck Tuesday scan ladies!
Dahlia good luck for us on Thursday!

Babydust you know it's a total postcode lottery! My friend had 1 mc and told them she was really scared and they scanned her like every two weeks! The only reason I got one at 5+6 was because my consultant gyn did it because of my recent surgery at a follow up appointment! My GP wouldn't give me any extra anything! My first nhs scan is when I'm 13+6! And I haven't had a booking in appointment yet! I'm getting a bit anxious that they will forget about me! Sigh!

Really?! I've had my booking in appointment.. At least I think that's what it was lol! I was thinking of ringing epu tomorrow and telling them I'm worried and scared and don't have many symptoms and hoping they would offer me a scan but I doubt it :/

Sharon-Yea that is a bad name. Surely they could of came up with something better than that!

pink-Looks like i beat your post by just a few minutes! Thanks for checking on me :)

Alandsa- On one of my pregnancy apps it said that our hearts are pumping 50% more blood. So naturally that's why we are so tired! We're getting a work out w/o even moving lol!

Dahlia-3 more days and you'll get your proof!!!! YAY!!! I hope time will fly by for you!

Babydust-Maybe if you tell them about the lack of symptoms then the date confusion maybe they will find mercy and grant you a scan. Have you had any cramping, at least if you have you wouldn't be stretching the truth too much!

Little Gummy Klein 9w1d :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
Gorgeous Klein! I am so glad that things went well for you!

Thank you Krippy, I put progression pics for each week in my last journal entry. It's amazing how quickly they grow and form!

Klein- amazing pic! the development is staggering in such a short space of time. x

Gorgeous pic Klein :)

Have had a bit of cramping but nothing bad..I'm not sure if they would scan me though :/ when I went for my first midwife appointment even she was finding it hard to work my dates out and she even said she didn't really want to send me for an early scan! X

Congrats Klein :) Lovely little gummy bear you've got there!

great pic klein! congrats on the great scan. can't wait to see my little one start to move :)

Hi ladies :)

I haven't been feeling very cheery so I stayed away for a bit :)

Today I woke up feeling nervous because my scan is tomorrow :happydance: I'm super happy and super worried as I haven't really had any real symptoms as many other ladies have, also I was never this far before in any of my pregnancies so i don't even know what I'm suppose to feel:blush:

I did read like 6 pages of posts lol so i could catch up a bit :flower:

DancingSheba- Loved your scan pic! baby looks like a little gummy bear <3

Pinksmarties- Thank you so much, i really hope this will be my forever baby too :hugs:

Dahlia2007- I'm honestly super happy to be 10 weeks but I'm worried too, I've read so much about mmcs :(

kleinfor3- I'm glad your scan went well :hugs: love the pic too!! yayy!

Alrighty girls, hoping for the best tomorrow for all of us with scans :flower:

Good luck Cata! Hope you get some much needed reasurrance tomorrow!

Hi ladies :)

I haven't been feeling very cheery so I stayed away for a bit :)

Today I woke up feeling nervous because my scan is tomorrow :happydance: I'm super happy and super worried as I haven't really had any real symptoms as many other ladies have, also I was never this far before in any of my pregnancies so i don't even know what I'm suppose to feel:blush:

I did read like 6 pages of posts lol so i could catch up a bit :flower:

DancingSheba- Loved your scan pic! baby looks like a little gummy bear <3

Pinksmarties- Thank you so much, i really hope this will be my forever baby too :hugs:

Dahlia2007- I'm honestly super happy to be 10 weeks but I'm worried too, I've read so much about mmcs :(

kleinfor3- I'm glad your scan went well :hugs: love the pic too!! yayy!

Alrighty girls, hoping for the best tomorrow for all of us with scans :flower:

Good luck for tomorrow Cata, PLEASE let us know how it goes, I could do with some reassurance as I too have not had too many real symptoms and I'm getting really worried!! Good luck hun!! X

Thank you so much for the good wishes girls :hugs:

I will come back tomorrow right after my scan and update you :flower: hopefully it will be a happy update :cloud9: My brother insisted in going with me as mini me's dad is overseas and he wants to take a video of the scan, I'll post that too :flower:

Thinking of you tomorrow Cata! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->