November Rainbow Babies

Pack and plays are awesome! I don`t know what my family would do without them! My brothers use them with their kids all the time!

Anyone have any back aches issues early on...my back is killing me today and it kind of worried me!

Krippy I had a lower backache probably the first week or so from BFP. Its very common And today I have one but I think I just overdid it with cleaning.

Thanks Dahlia! All these aches and pain worry me so much! I had back labour pains with my miscarriage but it came hand in hand with bleeding so I think it is different....Hopinb this is different. This is the first time that I don`t feel great and it really sucks. Might just go to bed and hopefully wake up feeling better tomorrow.

Krippy I hope you feel better in the morning!

I have my scan on Thursday too. I'm very nervous for it! I looked up what a 9 week old should look like and sometimes they can see it move! I hope we all see everything that we should!

I just got back from a weekend in Venice- we booked it as a mc present! That probably sounds really strange but I needed something to look forward to at the time as I was feeling so low. It was fab to get away even with ms. My MS changed- less nausea; but more straight vomiting with no set pattern- one day nothing then the next day twice. Luckily my body just knew when I was back at the hotel room as I only did it there! ( sorry tmi) I think our symptoms are changing because the placenta begins to slowly start functioning now and hopefully over the next 3 weeks this horrid ms will vanish. Our hormones will also peak soon!

Good luck for today Kleinfor3, I am sure you'll have a great scan.

Babyjo I had a scan last week at 9+4 and saw movement. The pic is in my journal if you would like to look :flower: x

Is anyone elses boob NOT hurting yet?? Mine aren't! :/

Dahlia- as for sleeping on your side I don't think it matters to much at this stage, and that's one thing I'm really going to struggle with as I cant sleep anywhere other than on my front, so god knows how I will cope when I'm big lol!

Good luck to everyone having scans this week.. Im so jealous! Wish my 12 week one would hurry up! :/ x

Sharonfruit- have just been stalking your journal :p had no idea you was 21 thought I was about the youngest here at 20 lol! Well I probably am but thought there was no one else close to my age :) your scan pic was lovely, when's your 12 week scan? X

GL on your scan today Klein! Can't wait to see pics of your LO!

Babydust...my boobs don't hurt a lot yet. I sometimes have shooting pains in them which tells me something is going on. With my first pregnancy I remember them getting worse around the 6 week mark for me! I couldn't even lie down on them or be under the shower! lol I think everyone is different thought!

AFM...Feeling much better this morning! I def need to get out a move more during the day, I think my sore back is from being too lazy and not moving. I am usually really active and was through out my whole first pregnancy but since I found out I was preggo with this one I have been nervous to over do it. Anyone else an exerciser/athlete while pregnant?

I ran and exercised with my last pregnancy. This time I don't do anything more than walking! I do miss running etc as I found it a big stress reliever!!!! I will start going back to the gym when I'm in 2nd tri- after my nhs scan probably. I really wanted to keep my fitness up but I'm not risking it and have become a couch potato! I think that's why despite me vomiting and not eating like I used to I still put on a couple of pounds!

Thanks babyjo! I was thinking of doing the same thing...stick to walking and some preggo yoga until the second trimester. Might do some swimming as well! I am just too scared to do anything harmful! I miss running too...there is something about going for a good workout, sweating, and feeling good!

Sharonfruit- have just been stalking your journal had no idea you was 21 thought I was about the youngest here at 20 lol! Well I probably am but thought there was no one else close to my age your scan pic was lovely, when's your 12 week scan? X

:haha: Boo to you beating me at the age contest. I've always been the youngest at everything and youngest in my family - I'm finding it hard to accept that I am growing up!! :rofl:

I have a scan next Thursday at 11+5 at the miscarriage clinic and then my official 12 week dating/NT scan isnt until the 3rd May when I will be 13+5. I think I will class the first one as my 12 week scan, as it is the closest! But am not planning on telling people until I am showing!

xx

I am constantly tired, sickness comes and goes.. And my boobs haven't been sore at all yet anyway.. They don't even feel bigger.. I have noticed a few more veins than usual but that's it.. :/

Sharonfruit- have just been stalking your journal had no idea you was 21 thought I was about the youngest here at 20 lol! Well I probably am but thought there was no one else close to my age your scan pic was lovely, when's your 12 week scan? X

:haha: Boo to you beating me at the age contest. I've always been the youngest at everything and youngest in my family - I'm finding it hard to accept that I am growing up!! :rofl:

I have a scan next Thursday at 11+5 at the miscarriage clinic and then my official 12 week dating/NT scan isnt until the 3rd May when I will be 13+5. I think I will class the first one as my 12 week scan, as it is the closest! But am not planning on telling people until I am showing!

xx

Haha :p im the eldest of 4, apart from my half brother who is 24.
Misscarriage clinic? I've never heard of that.. What is it exactly?
I had a private scan at 7+2 although it dated me at 5+5.. My 12 week scan is in the 8th of may but that's really just a rough guess as I'm hard to date cause I conceived straight after my mc xx

The miscarriage clinic is a clinic based at my early pregnancy unit, I have a chromosome inversion which means I have a 50% chance of miscarrying and so I am scanned every 10-14 days throughout first tri to make sure all is okay. I guess a miscarriage clinic is just where women who have recurrent miscarriages are treated and monitored :flower:

It's a bit of a shitty name for a clinic isn't it, they give you appointment cards with miscarriage clinic written on the front and I always think what would somebody think if they saw it in my bag :haha:

GL on your scan today Klein! Can't wait to see pics of your LO!

Babydust...my boobs don't hurt a lot yet. I sometimes have shooting pains in them which tells me something is going on. With my first pregnancy I remember them getting worse around the 6 week mark for me! I couldn't even lie down on them or be under the shower! lol I think everyone is different thought!

AFM...Feeling much better this morning! I def need to get out a move more during the day, I think my sore back is from being too lazy and not moving. I am usually really active and was through out my whole first pregnancy but since I found out I was preggo with this one I have been nervous to over do it. Anyone else an exerciser/athlete while pregnant?
Thanks, So Glad your feeling better today. I think sitting on the couch can make my back hurt. Staying in the same position seems to put it in a kink or something. I was walking 3 miles a day until I got my BFP. It made me feel really good. I hope to start that back in a few weeks. It's hard to WANT to exercise when you feel so dang tired all the time!

9w1d dr appt. Everything looked good. I thing Sharon posted a few days ago that it looked like a gummy bear at this point and that is SO true! Very cute. Baby Klein was moving around and measured 9w3d. Nurse said everything looked perfect. I will post a pic later today, now that I think I have figured out how to do it :haha:
I keep thinking that I am 7 weeks. Like I mentally can't move past that point. That's about where my other mc were. It's really strange. Does anyone else feel like this????

Tbh Im very unsure of how far along I am anyway! That's why I haven't got a ticker. Not having a good day today, mainly because I have just realised that I have no symptoms at all :/ no sore bOobs, have felt sick very rarely.. Still tired but not as tired as I have been :( I really wish I could afford another private scan just to check but I can't :/ 8th of may cant come quick enough. I find it really shitty that we only get 2 NHS scans in the UK. All the tax we pay and we only get 2?! :( sorry for the rant girls! X

Any news from Klein? not sure when her scan time was and with the time difference.

Much less nausea today, almost feel normal but my boobs are killing me. They are sore even when OH gives me a hug.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter.

I came across a vlog on you tube of a lady talking, pretty much week by week of her pg. She has 3 previous mc, the last one was also talked about and that was difficult watching but you don't need to watch that particular vlog. She is 17 weeks now and it is nice to see what she has been feeling as well as the scans. If anyone is interested I'll post a link.

Yay for fab scan!! Can't wait to see pic, clearly I am a slow typist!!!

Klein - that's great that your scan went well and that you too have a little gummy bear :D how lovely! Looking forward to seeing the pic!

I would be interested in seeing the YouTube link to that lady's video if you have it

I have been so exhausted this week, literally not coping with even being stood up for long! Heart beats fast and slight faint feeling if I'm not resting. Hoping it's nothing serious and it just means that little Flump is taking lots of nutrients from me / growing well. Have my scan tomorrow - I see a couple of other ladies have too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->