November Rainbow Babies

Good wishes to all of us with ultrasounds tomorrow! Fingers crossed! Will post tomorrow too on how it all goes! [-o<

Good wishes to all of us with ultrasounds tomorrow! Fingers crossed! Will post tomorrow too on how it all goes! [-o<

Good luck to you! :flower: hopefully we will all come back with good news and cute pics :happydance:

Good luck to tuckie, cata and alandsa. Can't wait to see lots of new scan pictures.

yayy!! Good luck to all of us! :flower:

12:20 am here and I'm so nervous and excited I cannot sleep :shrug: scan at 10:45 am so I at least I won't have too much time to freak out in the morning :blush:

Hey everyone, had my scan this morning. All is well :) baby measures 15.6mm and we saw a huge beating heart :D I cannot believe how much it's grown since 2 weeks ago

It wasn't a dating scan but she said it measures at 8 weeks as I am (well 8 weeks tomorrow). DH loved seeing it as he got a much better look than me as he was sat by the screen the whole time whereas I hardly saw it lol. We have a printed photo but it looks quite grainy as i think its quite zoomed in. I think the head is at the top, the sonography didn't really do much small talk! I wish we had video'd it! Great idea! Im looking forward to seeing your video Cata!

They noticed a cyst on my R ovary, which wasn't there before but said nothing to worry about. I shall post the photo up in a moment :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=373463&d=1334065187

Hey everyone, had my scan this morning. All is well :) baby measures 15.6mm and we saw a huge beating heart :D I cannot believe how much it's grown since 2 weeks ago

It wasn't a dating scan but she said it measures at 8 weeks as I am (well 8 weeks tomorrow). DH loved seeing it as he got a much better look than me as he was sat by the screen the whole time whereas I hardly saw it lol. We have a printed photo but it looks quite grainy. I think the head is at the top, the sonography didn't really do much small talk wish we had video'd it! Great idea!

They noticed a cyst on my R ovary, which wasn't there before but said nothing to worry about. I shall post the photo up in a moment :)

Yay! Really happy for you! That's awesome news. x:happydance:

Hope the rest of ladies have the same result today!

My ms is at another level today! I'm very weak as everything the past 24 hours has come back up! I may need to go A&E.... I don't know who to call as I don't have a midwife yet! Will see how this afternoon goes.

thank you :) yes im over the moon! real hoping that others scans come back wit good news too!!

babyjo - if you havent got a midwife yet then you go to your GP, i wonder if you could call them for an urgent appt, they usually keep some free each day, or they can often do telephone appts where the GP can call you back? They can help ou decide what is the best thing to do

Heartbeat was heard this morning!!! :yipee: 153bpm and I saw our little bean...it was kinda blurry and it was pretty small, but we definitely saw it and Dr. said she saw it's hb flickering away! I measured exactly 7+4, right on track :D This is just a camera phone shot of the screen, but here is our bean:

baby7+4.jpg

It wasn't a dating scan but she said it measures at 8 weeks as I am (well 8 weeks tomorrow). DH loved seeing it as he got a much better look than me as he was sat by the screen the whole time whereas I hardly saw it lol. We have a printed photo but it looks quite grainy as i think its quite zoomed in. I think the head is at the top, the sonography didn't really do much small talk! I wish we had video'd it! Great idea! Im looking forward to seeing your video Cata!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=373463&d=1334065187

Yay!!:happydance: I'm glad everything went well with your scan!! lovely pic:hugs:

I wish I had a video of my firt scan at 6 weeks lol, I cried soooo much when i hear the hb and I was alone! :dohh: I already told my brother he better take a good video or he will be in trouble... we live in the same house so at this point he know I mean it :blush:

Glad that the cyst is a normal one too, I've heard it is pretty common.

Yay for an awesome day!

Tuckie - awww so glad it all went well :D lovely scan pic!

Awww thank you! Yes feeling so excited about it all! Yeah a video would have been such a good idea, although didn't feel that easy to have video'd it today as she was a bit stern lol

how did yours go too Cata? :)

Wonderful news Tuckie and alandsa. I think cata's appointment with time difference was about 5-6pm UK time. Great pic alandsa!!

I hope I will continue all this good news tomorrow and not be one of the bad statistics!

Heartbeat was heard this morning!!! :yipee: 153bpm and I saw our little bean...it was kinda blurry and it was pretty small, but we definitely saw it and Dr. said she saw it's hb flickering away! I measured exactly 7+4, right on track :D This is just a camera phone shot of the screen, but here is our bean:

View attachment 373509

Yay! lovely pic!! I'm so happy you had a good scan too <3 and both of you girls are measuring right! :happydance:

My scan Is in a bit more than a hour and I'm so nervous I could throw up right now.

Last night at like 2 am my dog had a respiratory crisis and I realized he may be living me very soon :nope: so when i was able to calm him down and he fell asleep I cried for like 2 hours :cry: not good I know but I just couldn't help it I love him so much and almos forgot he's already 16 years old :cry: he has no teeh, blind and deaf and I he's a happy little fella but if he gets really sick I'll have to let him go I don't want him to suffer. This morning he his like a puppy, jumping around as if he even forgot he has arthritis :)

So yeah, I'm going to shower and groom now :winkwink: Don't want to look like chewbacca for my scan :blush:

I'll be back in a bit hopefully with good news :hugs: *fingers crossed*

babyjo-so sorry your feeling so bad. I hope you get it straightened out soon!

Alandsa-YAY for a great scan! So glad it went well. I know your thrilled!

Tuckie-YAY!!! so glad you got to hear the HB and everything is great!!!

Cata-It's so hard when our dogs get to that age. I'm so glad he's feeling better this morning. Try not to worry about your appointment. I'm sure everything will be great. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->