November Rainbow Babies

hi everyone..i ahve been away for a while waiting it out lol...i am now 13 weeks and 4 days and enjoying the fact that thiss baby is for real!!! i am so excited. had my dreaded 12 week scan last week (MMC last dec at 12 weeks! baby measured 11.5 weeks) and i cried as soon as i got in there. the feelings were overwhelming i just couldnt believ i had got myself in this place again. i guess i was positive this time but it was like i had travelled back in time but this time knowing what was going to happen, which was a very scary place to be!!
just sat here and caught up on what everyone has been up to, looks all very exciting and sometimes nerve racking but we are all out of the 12 weeks now right??
sharonfruit: i am always feeling the top of my uterus lol it makes me feel more like its all reall.
thought i felt ssome fluttery butterfly feelings today, third pregnancy (including miscariage) so could have been my little miracle or is it too early and it was just gas?lol anyone feel baby moving yet?
hope u are all having a fantastci time enjoying your growing bellies and bodies
xoxo take care x

i cant feel the top of my uterus either. i feel around but all i feel is abdominal muscles. i dunno what to feel for.:shrug:

Dahlia-That's what I did a lift with a little implant. I thought I was done having kids though. For me it made all the difference. I went from keeping a shirt on while intimate with hubby to not...that was priceless :) Oh...just a funny--- when I would go in for check-ups after my surgery they have a close up pic of the before picture they take on the inside of your file. When the doctor flips the file open...there they were staring at me. I finally had to ask him to move the pic bc it was making me want to puke lol. I was being dead serious too. I'll have to check out that board, thanks, they have a board for everything!

I think the diaperbag is a reflection of the mothers style. It's almost like a purse replacement for the lenght of time you carry it. I say choose it for your style, it doen't have to reflect your baby's gender. Is the warehouse sale open to everyone??? I am very interested lol

Whoo hoo for a little hard bump! I can feel the top of my uterus and it's slowly moving up.

Dahlia-That's what I did a lift with a little implant. I thought I was done having kids though. For me it made all the difference. I went from keeping a shirt on while intimate with hubby to not...that was priceless :) Oh...just a funny--- when I would go in for check-ups after my surgery they have a close up pic of the before picture they take on the inside of your file. When the doctor flips the file open...there they were staring at me. I finally had to ask him to move the pic bc it was making me want to puke lol. I was being dead serious too. I'll have to check out that board, thanks, they have a board for everything!

I think the diaperbag is a reflection of the mothers style. It's almost like a purse replacement for the lenght of time you carry it. I say choose it for your style, it doen't have to reflect your baby's gender. Is the warehouse sale open to everyone??? I am very interested lol

Whoo hoo for a little hard bump! I can feel the top of my uterus and it's slowly moving up.

yeah open to everyone, the sale starts at 12 noon eastern time. On JJ Cole Website. I just hope the bag I want is actually on sale! haha. There was no preview for the sale.

and I know what you mean about being proud of big boobies. I love my boobs now! and so does DH. And I just know they'll deflate when I'm done BFing : (

I feel the baby flutter only when I am using the doppler to find the hb, I guess the light pushing against my uterus gets baby Klein all stirred up lol.

TMI but it's really cool lol... At around 12 weeks with all of my pregnancies I have been able to see and feel my uterus during sex or when handling things myself, It seems to get tight and you can see the outline and lay your hand over it.
Just laying and looking for it anytime, I start with my belly button and press with a little pressure and work my way down. Right now the top of it is about 2-3 inches below my belly button. That is the middle of it and it sort of drops off on each side. It's shaped like an upside down rainbow or a smiley face or a u.
Happy poking to all :)

If thats what it is I think I might feel it, like you said 2 inches below my bellybutton, weee x

I sort of grabbed my uterus at the top and wiggled it a bit and it felt all funny I swear I could feel it in my cervix :rofl: x

Klein, if you do the JJCOLE deal, also use code "jjcbuy22" to get an extra 30% off. Yeah girl!

:happydance: to feeling our uterus up! Bubs must be doing flips with mums probing their personal space!! Haha. At 12 weeks you can begin to feel it just above your pelvic bone and over time it keeps rising. I find mine the later part of what klein described! Lol! I'm too scared to O! I hold off but I read that it becomes really obvious then. Mine feels a bit like a rubber ball. I will need to get over that phobia as having an O also tones the uterus for labour!

Im loving my boobs- I've gone from a tiny A cup to C! Makes me think about a boob job for the future!

Dahlia the "diaper bag" is fab!

Sharon fruit! Lol lol!

Been a bit crampy today! I ate lots of chick peas today so not sure if it's that!

Ah, I didn't get your post in time Dahlia! Oh well, I still got me a cute bag and at a good deal. Thanks for letting me know about the warehouse sale!

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1
babyjo - why are you scared to O??

I heard it gives the baby oxygen so go for it!!! X

just a quick update - had my scan at 13 weeks and they put me forward by two days! so my due date is now 19th Nov :)

all went well, baby was being very wriggly and not staying in the position to be measured. we saw him or her holding their hands together, having hiccups and putting their hand to their face, and pushing off the wall and sliding back down again :D

had the NT scan and all measured normal, DH noticed it said 1mm, just waiting for blood results in another two days

all stretched out
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400045&d=1337190883

with hand up at face having hiccups!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400047&d=1337190889

camera shy lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400049&d=1337190896

hi everyone..i ahve been away for a while waiting it out lol...i am now 13 weeks and 4 days and enjoying the fact that thiss baby is for real!!! i am so excited. had my dreaded 12 week scan last week (MMC last dec at 12 weeks! baby measured 11.5 weeks) and i cried as soon as i got in there. the feelings were overwhelming i just couldnt believ i had got myself in this place again. i guess i was positive this time but it was like i had travelled back in time but this time knowing what was going to happen, which was a very scary place to be!!
just sat here and caught up on what everyone has been up to, looks all very exciting and sometimes nerve racking but we are all out of the 12 weeks now right??
sharonfruit: i am always feeling the top of my uterus lol it makes me feel more like its all reall.
thought i felt ssome fluttery butterfly feelings today, third pregnancy (including miscariage) so could have been my little miracle or is it too early and it was just gas?lol anyone feel baby moving yet?
hope u are all having a fantastci time enjoying your growing bellies and bodies
xoxo take care x

So glad your scan went well. It's always a whirlwind every appointment for me. There's always that feeling that something will go wrong. This being my 3rd pregnancy, I was hoping to feel some movement, but I just don't think I'm there yet. Anyone feeling achy down there at all? I have been the past few days. And although I believe it's normal, just curious to see if anyone else is feeling it too.

:happydance: to feeling our uterus up! Bubs must be doing flips with mums probing their personal space!! Haha. At 12 weeks you can begin to feel it just above your pelvic bone and over time it keeps rising. I find mine the later part of what klein described! Lol! I'm too scared to O! I hold off but I read that it becomes really obvious then. Mine feels a bit like a rubber ball. I will need to get over that phobia as having an O also tones the uterus for labour!

Im loving my boobs- I've gone from a tiny A cup to C! Makes me think about a boob job for the future!

Dahlia the "diaper bag" is fab!

Sharon fruit! Lol lol!

Been a bit crampy today! I ate lots of chick peas today so not sure if it's that!

A to C that's quite a jump! I wonder if I measured mine what size I'd really be. Maybe I'll have a lady do it at Victoria's Secret or something.

As for O'ing, I hear it's also good for toning. And it's okay to O. I know some ladies think it might make them miscarry, which I believe it can in rare circumstances where the water breaks or something. But your doc should be able to reassure you.

just a quick update - had my scan at 13 weeks and they put me forward by two days! so my due date is now 19th Nov :)

all went well, baby was being very wriggly and not staying in the position to be measured. we saw him or her holding their hands together, having hiccups and putting their hand to their face, and pushing off the wall and sliding back down again :D

had the NT scan and all measured normal, DH noticed it said 1mm, just waiting for blood results in another two days

all stretched out
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400045&d=1337190883

with hand up at face having hiccups!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400047&d=1337190889

camera shy lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400049&d=1337190896

Hi Alandsa, love your avatar by the way! Beautiful bride! Those pics are so cute. Nicely detailed. Thanks. I'm glad your scan was nice and good. I'm sure your bloods will be as well.

Klein- will you have to get your boobs re-done every 10 years or so? That's always the part that deters me.
Any word on the progesterone situation?

Awww thank you Dahlia!! Yeah we are over the moon! Sorry I haven't been in here much, kind of stayed away to help me not read anything that might scare me lol

How are you doing?

babyjo-yay for the girls growing, yes pregnancy does have it's advantages lol. Some women are lucky enought to keep the bigger boobs after delivery! Not me though, never been that lucky!

Alandsa-Beautiful pics, so glad everything went well. Love your wedding pic too!

Dahlia- They say that its good to replace them 8-10 years, my doc said as long as you haven't had any issues with them and the 'lift' doesn't 'fall' then your good. I haven't haven't had any problems, just pure satisfaction lol :) It's been 7 years since my surgery and I'll ((hopefully)) plan on having the lift and implants done again after I loose most of the baby weight this time. That should be around 8 years from the first surgery so I guess that worked out ok.
-How are the twins doing???
-Oh, and yes I feel funny too down there...not really crampy but sort of tight on and off.
-Thanks for asking about the progesterone. My level was about the same this week...I wish it would of been higher so I wouldn't have to worry as much. It's not lower, so that's great. I assume everything is ok for now. I'm going to have it checked again on Monday.

I am so ticked at JC Penney's website, they have some cute maternity bottoms at cheap prices and every time I try to put anything in my buggy it says it can't bc it's not available in my size! Ugh, just had to vent!

12 week scan is Friday and DH can't go. This will be the same point I was when we found out our last babe didn't have a heartbeat. My mother-in law offered to go so I don't have to be alone, but I don't know how that would go if something was wrong again. Any advice?? Still kind of freaked out since mid-wife didn't find a heartbeat last Friday, even tho she wasn't worried--just said baby could be hiding behind my pubic bone still. Thanks ladies!!

Blakesmom, sorry that OH can't come! Do you get on with MIL? I personally wouldn't go on my own to a scan especially when in the past we've experienced a bad one. Just having someone else there helps to divert attention in the waiting room and give support. Good luck for Friday! Keep positive. On the day try not to think about what happened last time. I just kept myself busy until the time. I hope you see your lovely bubs moving all over. At first I get too scared to look at the scan screen but then I cried and laughed so much at my 13 week scan that i had to look away until she finished her measurements because I couldn't keep my tummy muscles still enough. x

Alandsa and pcbs congrats on your scans. Our rainbow babies are coming along nicely!

Klein glad your progesterone hadn't decreased! That's a good sign.

The being scared to O is because of my last mc. Bubs died after I had a really big one with HORRIBLE cramping and spotting after. The spotting stopped but then when I went for a scan two weeks later there was no progress. It's probably a coincidence- my doc thinks so but im not convinced. I think it disrupted implantation. I will get over it. I know this bubs is firmly attached by umbilical cord now but may wait until after 20 week scan.

1 month until I get to see bubs again!

12 week scan is Friday and DH can't go. This will be the same point I was when we found out our last babe didn't have a heartbeat. My mother-in law offered to go so I don't have to be alone, but I don't know how that would go if something was wrong again. Any advice?? Still kind of freaked out since mid-wife didn't find a heartbeat last Friday, even tho she wasn't worried--just said baby could be hiding behind my pubic bone still. Thanks ladies!!

Hi blakesmom I went with my mum who was visiting from london as hubby had to work :( and this was the scan I had the missed.miscarriage last time so I cried as soon as I got there but once I saw baby moving that was amazing..im sure thinfs will be ok.all the best for friday x

Blakesmom-I think if you get along well with your MIL then take here. If you think it would be strange then don't lol. I'm sure everything will be fine. It is nice to have someone else to take your attention away from all the waiting and downtime, like babyjo was talking of. Good luck, can't wait to see your pics from your scan :)

Babyjo-Thanks! Like you said, it prob a coincidence...but for you, you now have a bad memory about it in your head. Hope you come to terms with it soon :)

Maternity bathing suits---not very flattering. I was so excited to get a package yesterday! I eagerly opened it and went into my bedroom to try on my new maternity bathing suits. 2 of the 3, I ordered came in. BOY, was I dissappointed. My boobs are too huge and far apart for them to be flattering. I called my mom over to give me a second opinion. She agreed that they were not flattering at all. We decided that my 2 piece pre pregnancy bathing suit is better for now, as long as I don't get stretch marks it will be a better choice. I think I might feel awkward in a 2 piece being pregnant...guess I'll find out. (I will probably keep one of the maternity bathing suits too.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->