November Rainbow Babies

I started with 20minutes on the cross trainer with little resistance and not very fast then 10 minutes walking on the treadmeal. I was fine. It doesn't record my heartbeat but I didn't break into a sweat.

I think trying it out for 5-10 minutes is ok to see how it makes your body feel. My mini bump made my workout trousers uncomfortable so I may need to invest in some maternity ones. Go for it Dahlia! x

Sharon-Congrats on your baby score winnings :happydance:
Love the stroller and diaper bag!

Dancing-Congrats on the FB announcement :happydance: It was just a matter of time lol now is as good as any!

Beautifuloaks-That's great you had a good scan. As bad as the nausea is, your right it's a bit reassuring! Hope you get on team blue!!!

AFM- NT scan went well yesterday. The u/s was amazing! We saw everything and almost the sex, well the doc saw it but we didn't want to know. It's amazing that he can tell the sex with 90% accuracy at 13 weeks. WOW! Anyway, I only got one good pic, they took a ton but just printed one. I'll try to post it tomorrow.
They looked at the arm bones, leg bones, soft spot on skull, brain, bladder (which was filling she said), blood flow in the placenta, cord and throughout baby, heart chambers. It was fantastic. Glad I had the scan done. (They did tell me that my severe anemia could of thrown off the test when I was pregnant with DD. Nice to maybe have an explanation on that.) Finger pricked and blood results should be back in about 5 days.
OB appt is scheduled for 4 weeks from now.
Got an RX for Zofran, I think it's working a little. Why does my nausea increase at 13 weeks instead of decrease?!?!? :shrug: It's not right!

I just wanted tpo update a little bit, 11. Weeks today HORAY! One more week until the second trimester.

We had a scan last week, at 10 weeks, everything looks perfect! We got to see the baby moving, and a heart beat of 167!

We have another regular appointment in one week and another scan in 4 weeks, I believe they called it an anatomy scan? Ill be 14 weeks at my next scan and I can't wait!

I'm still really scared but with all day naseau, stuffy nose and bloating, I feel confident that after seeing the heart beat and the baby move, and such strong symptoms that everything is ok.

I hope the use the doppler at my next appointment!

We obviously just want this baby to be healthy, no matter what gender, but.....team blue is praying hard!

So excited!
I missed your post! But it's great your scan went well. It seems most of us have HBs in the 160s... I wonder if that's coincidence or not ; )

And it also seems most of use are getting comfortable here believing that these beans are sticky! Someone else in another thread said there should be a sticky bean smiley on B&B. I agreed, and said it should be a bean jumping onto one of those Velcro walls. hehe

Klein, i love your babies pic! what a nice view of the head. Maybe your MS will go away in a week or two and you won't need that Zofran anymore, but it's nice you'll get some relief in the meantime.

Dahlia-Good idea for the smiley.

I forgot to comment on the twins post. Aw, I feel bad for them, your right they should still be in the belly baking. I'm sure it's strange to see them. I haven't ever seen a small baby, other than on tv. I have no doubt emotions were high. Has the mom went home yet? I can't imagine having to go home and leave them :cry:

Klein, the mom has been home for three days now. She visits them every day, and I'm pretty sure my bro does too. He has to continue working though. The mom has been able to pump and they have been able to feed the babies some, along with the other stuff they get.

Confession: I ate like an absolute pig today. BBQ chips, sour worms, Hostess cupcake, fake lemonade, and cocoa sugar cereal for breakfast! I feel so bad about it : (
Anyone else do bad like me?

I did have grilled sushi for dinner, and for lunch I had wheat crackers and cheese, grapes and blueberries. But man, that sugar crap was so sinful today.

That stinks, I know she didn't want to leave them. It's good that she's able to pump though. I hate this rough time for all of you. It stinks.

I was so reading the list of food items thinking well that's not too bad....THEN I stumbled across the for breakfast part lol. It's OK to eat like that! You won't be doing it everyday lol a spluge is perfectly normal and you should enjoy lol. I'm jealous, it's not what I want to eat...it's ok what can I tolorate :( I have adversions to meat, and alot of everything else. It stinks b/c I'm such a meat eater :(

We did it, we traded the truck and equinox in on a VAN today! Hubby is getting a 4runner in a few days. We HAVE to have bigger vehicles. Sort of really excited about it. We were waiting to get pregnant b4 we did anything to swap vehicles and finally we're pregnant! Can't wait til we put the cute little Florida State dressed family stickers on the back window lol!

Klein I agree my aversion list is WAY longer than my cravings list. Last night I couldn't eat anything--threw up every little bite I tried to take ugh! Today has been thankfully much better--really hope the 2nd tri has less vomiting!!

Aww! Blakesmom the vomiting is horrible. It will hopefully go for you. Mine improved in my 12th week- went from vomiting 4x daily to only 3 times that week. I feel soooo much better. Hopefully you will be the same! Im back to only having nausea and aversion to cooking smells which I still avoid like the plague! I wanted to avoid taking meds only because my bubs has been exposed to general anaesthetic, strong painkiller medication and antibiotics that pregnant women are not supposed to take before we new I was pregnant! Otherwise I probably would have taken something.

Now I'm making up for the past 6 weeks of not being able to eat a lot- I put on 10lbs in a week! So now my weight is on the up I will start to eat healthy again! Haha or try to!

Klein, that doesn't sound too fun! : ( I forgot that some people can't stand the sight/small of some things.
I would love a minivan too! My mom has one and it wasn't until I was driving it a few weeks ago that I said, "I'd take one!" They are so handy and big, great for road trips. Even with just having two kids I feel like I need one. Right now I have an Escape and DH has a Fusion. Both are paid for but we don't have money to even trade one in and buy a van, so we'll just have to deal.

Hi Blakesmom! Only a few more weeks, and hopefully that MS will let up. How are you otherwise? Any plans for a NT scan? Will you be finding out the sex?

babyjo- your almost to 14 weeks! yay! I'm glad your MS has subsided a bit. It's hard to eat healthy all the time. I've been slacking on eating my greens and veggies, which in my head are the most important! It's times like this I wish I was a vegetarian : ) I bought a canister of different nuts the other week, mixed with dried cranberries, just so I could eat some every day and know they are good for me. But they really don't taste that good. Kind of bitter. But I will finish that canister one of these days lol

im sorry everybodys ms is still bad. hoping it eases up soon! I feel ya dahlia with the eating like crap! its especially hard when you work in a restaurant. sometimes our managers order us food to eat and its always the cheap fried appetizers like mozzarella sticks and boneless wings and crap food, but im hungry so i eat it! then i feel badly, and fatter lol. I should just start packing my own snacks.

I got crafty today. I took an empty canister for oats and turned it into a little piggy bank for baby things! just whatever change i have i toss in there. and i'll use it to buy small items. But i cut out a bunch of pics of babies and glued them all over. it turned out pretty cute!

Hey girls, just logged on quickly to say thank you so so much for your advice :) I had a blast on Monday and well he treated me like a princess lol the security guys from the ship that know me kept congratulating him on becoming a dad and he would just smile and say thank you :hugs:

I did read through your posts and have so many things to comment that I better come back later lol loved the baby things and so glad the twins are doing good :) also love the piggy bank ideaaaaaaaaaa!! ok ok I'll come back later today.

I had forgotten about my appointment today!! my dad is coming with me... we made him lol he really doesn't want to come as he is the typical macho man lol he finally admitted he's afraid to cry as he never saw an ultrasound before :dohh: but too bad for him he has no choice :haha: I'm really hoping to see the sex :flower:

Have a blessed day girls :hugs:

Dancing- Happy 13 weeks to you! I'm sure it's tough working in a restaurant with all the wonderful food around. I love packing fruit as snacks. Grapes, blueberries, strawberries, and oranges. Or even get some of those fruit cups from the grocery store. That's a good idea for a baby fund. I have been buying diapers when I can. I got a good deal this week at CVS.

Cata- I'm glad you had a good time with your old crew. I hope it all works out with your new man as well : )

Good luck at your ultrasound! you'll be the first to know the sex if they can find it! It's nice your dad is coming, good bonding time.

Hey ladies,

Yeah I can't believe I'm now officially on bnb second trimester! Woohoo!

Ladies who have already had kids do you think reusable diapers are totally unrealistic and not worth the hassle? I would like to try them but don't know how practical it will be.

Cata good luck with your appointment.

babyjo- I am biased, and will never use reusable diapers. :shrug:. But I have nothing against those who do use them. I believe they must have some special patience and tolerance for putting poop in their washing machine.

I could not imagine life without a disposable diaper. It's so dang easy and hassle free. I don't have to think "Oh, yeah, I have that huge load of dirty diapers sitting next to the washer." I just change baby and be done with it! :)

But all the more power to those who are saving the earth one diaper at a time. My mom cloth diapered me when I was a newborn. I'm not sure why, maybe because she thought it was more pure to put cloth onto a baby. lol. But then she used disposables when I got a little older.

Thank you ladies for the good wishes!

After forcing the grandpa to be to go with me to the doctor and waiting for almost an hour, one of the receptionists made a call and then said: catalina your appointment is tomorrow :haha: WHAT????? I was furious lol I just said I was told it was today but thank you I will come back tomorrow... the truth?? I have a bad case of baby brain :blush:

I need some sleep now, my uterus feels too heavy :shrug:

https://sweetlilyou.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/brainwhilepregnant.jpg

Oh Catalina! LOL. I've had days like that with work, except I'll be early (thank goodness)

Have you ever gone into work on a day off? I hate that!! :haha:

Shame they couldn't see you as you were there anyways!!

I'm going to give reusable diapers a go, but will have disposables for when we are out/can't be bothered to wash them :haha:

hey ladies! my appt yesterday went well! NT test was normal. took 30 minutes to get a good pic to measure as baby was no cooperating and because they said my abdominal muscles were so strong (thank you former ballet career) but after getting up to pee (yet again) they finally got it and gave me lots of pics. I also made my first baby buy today. i couldnt help it.

I also decided to use cloth diapers :thumbup: my sister is super happy as she is an environmental officer :wacko: she scares me a bit sometimes, very passionate about it :) the main reason why I decided to use them is because they are more gentle on baby's bum :baby:

Dancing Im so glad everything went well :happydance: we want pics!!!

And last ahemm... I went to the doctor today and we saw something!! lol She said: OMG I can tell you right now the sex without a doubt!! so I said TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! she said you see that?? that's his penis! you're having a boy :thumbup: I was honestly impressed as i was hoping to see his little nuts but not a penis :shrug: but yeah there it was, she laughed and said well your baby is very blessed ROFL she's a funny doctor. My dad was so so happy he said he was glad I asked him to go ( I actually FORCED him lol) he cried a bit.

I was so excited that I forgot the pics but oh well, she said everything looked great, I did gain 2 kilos tho :cry: so today Im having my last icecream and then healthier eating :cry:

I have to get some sleep now, all this excitement got me tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->