• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Rainbow Babies

hi ladies
Dahlia interesting that you mentioned mucous plus because I had some pinkish thick discharge this morning and I dont know what it was. I though it could be that but then I thought maybe it could be another yeast infection. however with my previous YI the discharge has never been pink.

Babyshower was fun. I got so much stuff and friends of mine have so many things they just want to give me that I've hardly had to buy anything at all! I feel so lucky. Plus my mom crocheted this beautiful baby blanket for her and hand painted her this night-light with owls on it (my theme) and her name. Its so pretty :) She left yesterdau back to FL. I miss her already but she'll be back in a month lol.

Have a dentist appt today :( not my favorite thing. just a cleaning but next week i have to have fillings done. They told me they would use lidocane for anesthetic which im nervous about because they used lidocane for removing my granuloma and it didnt work so great :nope:

Sharon-That's what my plug always looked like. Sorta snotish, mostly clear and a big blob lol eww. Forgive me I can't remember...were you dilated at 30 weeks? If you were are you still now? I hear sometimes that you can close back up, which makes no sense to me but who knows! Too funny your LO was using the placenta as a pillow almost lol. Smart baby!

Blakes-Yea men can be really dumb about money. I don't think they 'think' or 'plan' past their noses so that's probably why. The money side of Christmas has me stressed too. I hope they are super nice to you and don't forget to include you in the bonus at work! I think I shall start with a Christmas list and then I'll really get stressed. Not to mention...DS is 13 and everything he wants costs so much $$$$$$$$$. Ugh, it gets worse every year!!! I wish for those days when I could catch the toys on clearence for him! Those were much simplier times!

Dahlia-Oh, does a caramel apple sound so good right now! Thanks, I feel pretty good about my thrifty finds! If LO is like DH then it will have a big head but a bigger butt lol. Aw man I forgot how big DH's head is...man, that has me freaked out a bit haha. Maybe it will have my head instead!!! FXed. Major good job on being done with Christmas!!! That's amazing!

Sharon-That's what my plug always looked like. Sorta snotish, mostly clear and a big blob lol eww. Forgive me I can't remember...were you dilated at 30 weeks? If you were are you still now? I hear sometimes that you can close back up, which makes no sense to me but who knows! Too funny your LO was using the placenta as a pillow almost lol. Smart baby!

:haha: I didn't dilate when I was 30 weeks, I just lost my plug and had a day and night of contractions! Xx

lol yeah when I looked at the pics of mucous plug, it was pretty slimy looking, and often pink or red tinged. So Dancing, you are obviously probably losing some of yours! And Sharon, well you know best then! It is safe though right? I mean it's completely normal to start losing pieces of it before we give birth, from what I've read, unless it accompanies contractions.

Dancing, it really is a blessing to get nicely used things from others. My brother and his GF have given me 2 huge bags full of clothes that they won't be using, or their baby girl has already used. I'd love to see the blanket and night light if you can manage a pic! Sounds pretty!
I dread the dentist. My next cleaning isn't until Dec or Jan. However, I believe it was around 14 weeks that I had 3 small cavs filled. For one side they did need to use the lydocaine, but for the other they didn't, and honestly I didn't feel a thing with any of them. So if your cavs are small enough they might not need to give you so many injections.

Blakes- About your bonus, you know, I hate to say it, but I don't think they would just forget something like that, maybe conveniently forget is more like it. Then again, I don't know your boss. Saving money is a high priority with many businesses : ( If I were you I might casually mention it around the office, like, "I sure am grateful for that bonus this year." IDK, just to get the word out that you know you should be getting one. IT's a touchy subject though, as I know you don't want to piss anyone off or seem entitled (even though you ARE entitled :smile:)

My DH is all for thrift finds, as long as they're clean and in good condition. I've done a lot of shopping (all deals of course!) for this new baby, and every time I would bring home something "new" he would act like we didn't need it. But in all actuality he's just being a tightass lol.
I forgot to mention that DH and I won $2,600 in a recent lottery win (daily 4 to be exact)! So, we decided to put $900 away for DD's private school tuition payment for next school year, and put $1,000 into our credit card debt. The rest we are buying a new ottoman, my Shrinks Hip wrap (lol), and DH deserves some extra cash since he never treats himself to anything nice. So whatever! I'm happy. I was happy that we wanted to be "responsible" about our debt. We'll still have a credit debt, but at least we can put a little dent in it.

My husband and I have stopped trying...think my age has made conception difficult and since I have started taking classes this fall to make a major career change, we think it may be best to just prepare to be good grandparents when our girls decide to begin having children. At least for the rest of this year, I am not going to do anything permanent to prevent, we are just being 'careful' lol. I figure what is meant to be will be.

But am so glad to see you are doing well and look forward to seeing pics...I still subscribe to our original thread although we all post on a new one now. Take care and get as much rest as you can in these last couple weeks. :hugs:

lol yeah when I looked at the pics of mucous plug, it was pretty slimy looking, and often pink or red tinged. So Dancing, you are obviously probably losing some of yours! And Sharon, well you know best then! It is safe though right? I mean it's completely normal to start losing pieces of it before we give birth, from what I've read, unless it accompanies contractions.

Yeah I don't think it's anything to worry about, you can lose bits of it and it can grow back too. Today I have had some more stringy sticky CM so not sure if that is some more of my plug or just discharge. Xxx

hi ladies
Dahlia interesting that you mentioned mucous plus because I had some pinkish thick discharge this morning and I dont know what it was. I though it could be that but then I thought maybe it could be another yeast infection. however with my previous YI the discharge has never been pink.

Babyshower was fun. I got so much stuff and friends of mine have so many things they just want to give me that I've hardly had to buy anything at all! I feel so lucky. Plus my mom crocheted this beautiful baby blanket for her and hand painted her this night-light with owls on it (my theme) and her name. Its so pretty :) She left yesterdau back to FL. I miss her already but she'll be back in a month lol.

Have a dentist appt today :( not my favorite thing. just a cleaning but next week i have to have fillings done. They told me they would use lidocane for anesthetic which im nervous about because they used lidocane for removing my granuloma and it didnt work so great :nope:

I hope your appointment was OK today. I work in a dental office, and Lidocaine is one of the most common anesthetics in our office. I hope it did the job to make you nice a numb so it was a pain free visit. It more has to do with the site they are injecting into on how well you numb in most cases, rather than the "type" of anesthetic that is used in most cases. We mainly use Lidocaine for work done on lower teeth in my office.

thanks blakesmom. they filled three teeth today. two upper and one lower. they didnt even need to numb the lower one. the other two were fine. except now the upper right one has some sensitivity. any idea why? do u think it will go away on its own or should i call them? its not terrible. but definately noticable.:shrug:

I would give it a week or two to settle down. Its normally to have "post-op" sensitivity, especially to hot/cold. If the bite feels like its off then you would want to have that adjusted right away, but sensitivity should go away soon.

Dancing-You reminded me that I need to have my fillings done asap...before LO gets here. Seems like every pregnancy I have to get several...I think the babies just pull whatever they need from you. Glad you had a nice shower!

Dahlia-Whoohoo for lottery wins!!! That's great!

I also need to get my roots done lol. I'm looking pretty rough these days. I got them done in August and usually only get them done twice a year...my hair is growing faster so it looks horrible lol! Yep, dentist appt and hair appointment for me lol.

I feel a slight headache coming on today. Sorta feel blah. Seems like BH's are becoming more common, could be wishful hoping my body's getting ready though lol. The kids are getting super excited and they have began the countdown.

I'm eating alot. Well not really a ton of food but tons of small meals and snacks. Seems like it doesn't take a lot of food to fill me up but 3-4 hours later I'm hungry again!

Wonder how Cata's monitoring went? Did she post after? I don't think I saw it if she did. EEK, she's so close!!!

Hopefully no news from Cata means it was BABY TIME for her?!?!

Hello ladies! Hope you are all doing well?

I'm rubbish at keeping up with this thread these days lol!

What do your BH feel like? I'm not sure if I'm having them, the midwife said they should be like my tummy going hard, sometimes it does feel tense all over but it can be like this for hours, so surely that can't be it?

Not long for us all now :)

Alandsa-Hi! So glad to see you :) My BH's feel tight and hard...sorta like baby is all in a knot. I can feel around my stomach and it is all hard. Then it slowly gets back to normal again. Sometimes it hurts a bit for me but I remember not feeling any pain with my pregnancies. If yours feels like that for long periods of time I would hope that that's not your BH's maybe baby is just a bit tense. Sometimes DD would do that and I would massage her out of her little tight ball lol. She would always do it when I got in the shower every morning. Water would hit my stomach and she didn't like it lol, I'd have to massage her out of her little tense ball. Not sure in your case :) I know that's sorta vague but maybe that'll help lol!

Still nothing from Cata...FXed it's baby time too!!!

awww hello :) nice to see you guys too!

well its strange as my bump has always felt very firm as though she is well packed into it lol sop the firmness is just that really, but more recently it seems a little softer but she has moved down a little more so im thinking it was just the firmness of that really

aww thats so cute that she would go into a ball and you had to massage her out of it :D

Hi ladies!

Thank you so much for the compliments on the pics :)

This will be a short post as my friend destroyed my laptop charger and I'm almost out of battery :(

Had a doctor's appt Wednesday and he checked my cervix... soft but not a tiny bit dilated. He wants to schedule a c-section but will see me again next Wed for another ultrasound to check nathan's size. He said i should expect a 9-10 pound baby and he is afraid he may get stuck if they let me go natural. I'm close to my DD anyway but he said after the 2oth any day... just hope he's not born on my BD :(

I'm getting nervous now.

Hugs to all of you I hope you are all doing great :hugs:

oh! and my dog is a bichon -poodle mix, adopted him off the street 4 years ago, the vet said he is around 16 years old <3... deaf, almost blind and no teeth but a huge loving heart <3

Also monitoring was great and baby is very active and healthy apparently :)

I'm on my dad's computer now:thumbup: apparently I cannot live without internet.

We just had another movement ( wouldn't call it earthquake but I guess it was) 5.6 magnitude, nothing really happened but I'm not liking all this shaking so often.

blakesmom it can definitely be 8 more days!! My brother came from work today and hugged my bump as he always does LOL then he said: Nathan is REALLY LOW now!! we will see if he stays there until next Wed :thumbup: I'M SCARED!!!!:wacko:

Hi all! I saw one of my emails and it seemed that Cata was in labor or something so I had to check it out!

I see now that she's just awaiting next week : ) I'm glad Nathan's monitoring went well and he's nice n healthy. Seeing as how he's low, he's ready to go though! So close though! ahhh! : )

I hope those earthquakes ware off though. I would be scared out of my mind, but you might be a *used" to it by now (if that's even possible)

Alandsa- BH to me feel like a tightening of the muscles in my tummy, like I've done massive amounts of situps in a row, even though that's not the case (LOL).
I've had them more frequently lately, but not too frequently.

Klein- I guess I've slowed down my eating, which I'm glad.
DD is getting sorta excited. I asked her what she wanted to do with baby at first, and she said "nothing, cause I want to spend my time with you." But then we got into talking about how she is good at swaddling and I said she could swaddle lil sis. And that made her more excited. lol.

I had my appt today. I am measuring at 36 today, which is a few days ahead, but I suppose that's alright. Got the swab done for strep B, and will get those results on Tuesday at my next appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->