November Rainbow Babies

Klein--me trying to get up off the ground in those heels afterwards I'm sure was quite the show LOL Luckily my photographer is one of my co-workers who does photography on the side so I have known her for 6 years now. I hope Dr. Cocky has a reason to be that way and when he calls tomorrow he gets your voicemail because you are in labor.

Dahlia---Congrats to you on being at the hospital!! I hope contractions picked up on their own!!

Sharon---fingers crossed the sweep worked and you wont need another next week!

Sucks being due at the end of the month and still having so much further to go--I get an ultrasound tomorrow morning so I guess seeing him on a screed will have to do at this point...

Dahlia-OMG I so have my fingers crossed contractions started on there own. Can't wait for an update! Good Luck!!!!

Blakesmom-They did call to check on me...they did get vm...but only bc I was in the shower lol. So wish I was in labor! Post scan pics if you can!!!

Sharon-Good Luck with your sweep. I hope it starts things for you.

Contractions are off and on for me. I thought maybe cleaning and picking up around the house today may make them pick up. Instead they tapered off. So figures. Still trying to clean though.

Tomorrow night we will be out of town for DD's gymnastics meet. Maybe that will take my mind off of the waiting game and pass the time! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

He is getting a bit big for good pics, but here are a few ; )

Attachments

• DSC_0159.jpg
    DSC_0159.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0161.jpg
    DSC_0161.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Aww those are really good though! He looks so pretty and filled out :) how did your mom and Blake like going?

I think mom was trying to watch the screen which was fine at first but I mainly needed her there to keep Blake quiet and she isn't good at that. I finally kicked them out when Blake got too restless!

Lol bless her. She was prob just trying to see the baby. Oh well, at least she got to see some of it and you got help with Blake in the end!

Dahlia-Hope your having an easy time. Can't wait for an update :) WHOOHOO!!!

I know poor mom!! She asked if she could help next week and I said I didn't want to take Blake again--hitting she could just watch him at my house while I went alone, but I think she wants to try again--she said they will just go out again if he starts acting up...

Hi Ladies :)

I am so sorry I have been away but I never thought being a mom was so crazy (in an awesome way of course)

I ended up going to the "breastfeeding clinic" to get help with my milk supply, I was too sad and well I am pretty much alone nd they were an awesome help!
I got there in tears :wacko: feeling like such a failure I cant even explain how sad I was starting to feel.
Well I was plugged to an electric pump and they helped with positions to breastfeed and other things, now Im leaking all the time yayy!! :dohh:

I am very glad to see everyone is progressing wohooo!! so many babies to come!! Dahlia I wish you all the best!!

And as a new annoying mamma here are some pics!!

Ill try and stay around for more news!! good luck all with contractions!!:flower:

Attachments

• Nathan.JPG
    Nathan.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Nathan2.JPG
    Nathan2.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Nathan3.JPG
    Nathan3.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 6
Cata, so glad the bf is going better. Sounds like you have a great supply too lol. Oh the joys! Your little man is too cute. Your not annoying at all :) so glad things are going well. Keep the pics and updates coming!!!

Blakes-so sorry she didn't take the hint lol. Maybe next time she'll be quicker to take him out when he gets bored! Look on the bright side she is obviously excited for you!!!

I'm waiting for DH to get home from work in a few hours for us to leave for out of town. I'm so down today. Just feeling blahish. The house is clean so I'm excited about that! I'm putting baby's things in the car just incase something happens while we are out of town or whenever it does happen I'll be ready to go! Guess I need to wash those sleepers now. It may look awful taking them with the tags on them. Horrible mother I am! Yes...I guess it's time :)

Cata--Love the pics!! Glad you went to the BF clinic and they got you squared away!!

Klein--I hope nothing happens while you are away but if it does that is GREAT you will be packed and prepared. My co-workers are planning a late night premiere for the new Twilight movie on the 15th--I'm so scared my water will break in the theater LOL and then the next day we have a work seminar all day at a fancy Hotel in our downtown--we will be in a crammed ball room with other dental professionals and I'm afraid my water will break there ( at least I will be minutes away from the hospital). I told my co-worker that I'm taking HER pants if my water does break because she is the one who suggested it would happen there. She told me to bring extra pants just in case and that she will try not to laugh if it happens. Am I the only one that worries about there water breaking?? LOL

Cata your little man is so adorable.

Dahlia good luck, hope things are goin well for you.

AFM - I had my baby!! Katiya was born at 2am this morning weighing 7lbs11!

She is a little princess, I just love her :cloud9:

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/mezie1991/133F09AF-1FCB-4708-9DD7-43B9645C8C9C-693-0000003B2748EBDB.jpg

Sharon! congratulations!! Katiya is gorgeous!! <3 many many blessings hun... she is super cute!!!

Sharon congrats on your sweet little princess!! I love the headband to dress up her ducky outfit. I hope it was a smooth and easy delivery for you!!

Hi ladies!

Ohhh, I just had an emotional moment as I was starting to write my birth story... :cry:

I am happy! Just emotional, and weirdly, after coming home today, and as night nears, I am missing the hospital! I had become familiar with it, and the nurses were great. And, not to mention, that my mom spent two nights there with me while DH was home with DD, so that was quite comforting.

Well, I will add my story later, but here is Savannah Grace! Born Friday November 2, 2012. This was taken today as we left the hospital.

CONGRATS SHARON on your little girl! She is beautiful! What a nice surprise! love the hairband!

Klein- I think I read you were having some contractions! I will cathch up later! but I hope they've been promising

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
Dahlia what a doll--I'm getting jealous that I have so much longer to go--Enjoy holding those little ones ladies!!

Aww congratulations Dahlia! She is just gorgeous - update us on your birth story when you have time :)

Sharonfruit - congratulations!! She is gorgeous! Loving the little head band aww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->