November Rainbow Babies

Hi girls :)

Si I need a bit of advice. I went for my beta yesterday at 14 dpo, and it was 141 (was 25 at 10 dpo) so it look pretty good so far. But I have these weird and sometimes kinda painful sharp/stretching pain in my lower abdomen, and some back pain. I'm obviously worried about another MC, but I never had this kind of pain with my MC, so maybe it's just my body working hard for my little bean. Any of you experienced this kind of pain before?

Yep! AF cramps and lower back pain are completely normal. :thumbup:

After feeling suuuuuuuuuper dizzy last night and a tid bit nauseous, I feel normal today! Aaaaaaahhhhh I hate this. It makes me worry!!!!

Well girls I am STILL obsessed with taking pregnancy tests lol! And I think I'll be doing it til im 12 bloody weeks lol! I think I do it because when I'm having a worry day then the nice dark line reassures me :) xx

Babydust-So your a POAS addict lol. There are worse things to be addicted to! Go for it! Enjoy seeing those dark lines!!!

Myvirgoways-I know. The symptoms going and coming will make us crazy!

Well girls I am STILL obsessed with taking pregnancy tests lol! And I think I'll be doing it til im 12 bloody weeks lol! I think I do it because when I'm having a worry day then the nice dark line reassures me :) xx

You know, it's almost like a competition with yourself to see how dark you can get that line!! I agree, there are worse things to be addicted to! :thumbup: For instance, I currently have an addiction to nacho cheese. LOL

Alandsa-Wow, I think we, American girls, need to school the UK on baby shower etiquette lol. I bet the trend would catch on quick :) This will be your first real experiences with your own baby?? That will be lovely, so exciting!!! You'll have all the baby things figured out in pleanty of time. I did get a photo but I don't know how to post it since I can't send it to my email.

Anyone know how to post a pic if you don't have an email? Mine has been hacked and I can't get on it anymore :(

hehe yeah you should teach u what its all about? What is it that actually happens? is it usual to have a gift list?

yes it will be my first experience. i have literally held two babies!! ine was handed to me whilst at work when a colleague came to pop in off her maternity leave. i just played it cool like i knew what to do but ended up holding her so carefully, she srt of sat up you see and was playing with a decorative piece of my blouse. omg i couldnt believe how lovely the experience was and how in love i was instantly!! she was so gorgeous and i just felt like i had a little slice of the love that mummy's must feel when they have their little ones. i couldnt believe what an overwhelmingly lovely feeling it was <3

as for posting a pic, if you cant get it off your phone to save the image onto your computer then the other option is to upload it to another website such as photobucket (as this will host the image) and then you click the little yellow square button in the bar above and add the URL of the photo

Dahlia - aww so sorry you are having a crappy day, is everything okay? :hugs:

Babydust - haha im also POAS so dont worry ;) i think it helps me to get through each day lol

I think baby showers are more an American thing. I would like one though :p

i have a terrible headache today. could be pregnancy or could be because i switched to decaff. either way its pounding lol.

i've not had any symptoms apart from light cramps and light backache... did take a nap today though so it could be the start of them. don't want to count my chickens if you know what i mean

i know the feeling. i am just taking this one day at a time and as weird as it sounds i try to pretend im not pregnant so that i wont worry. I just put it in the back of my head so i cant obsess. because i am really good at obsessing and overanalyzing things :)

me too. i just want to get past 5 weeks because this was when i lost bean in December. my tests are getting super dark etc... that and i found out at 9dpo so that must be a good thing right? i have digitals on their way to me too so i can see a 3+ :haha:

feeling much better about those cramps and back pain :)

Pichi: I totally understand you. I also lost my little bean at 5 weeks, so I want this day to be over! I'm trying to think positive. In a few weeks, I will see my baby's heartbeat for the first time :) Oh and I found a very interesting article online about the time of implantation and early pregnancy loss. Here it is. Apparently it is a very good thing to get an early BFP (meaning the little bean implanted early) :)

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/06/990611074751.htm

I don't have any symptoms besides those cramps, but this morning, I got hot and dizzy for a moment, and my stomach was not impressed at all. I thought I was actually gonna be sick, but it only lasted for a few minutes. I don't know, maybe it kinda was a morning sickness (which, I have to admit, am kinda looking forward to have...as well as sore boobs:blush:)

Babydust-So your a POAS addict lol. There are worse things to be addicted to! Go for it! Enjoy seeing those dark lines!!!

Myvirgoways-I know. The symptoms going and coming will make us crazy!

Yes I am most definately a POAS addict!! Lol :D like I say, seeing a nice dark line reassures me when I'm having a worry day :) my early scan is 2 weeks today and it can't come quick enough!!!

me too. i just want to get past 5 weeks because this was when i lost bean in December. my tests are getting super dark etc... that and i found out at 9dpo so that must be a good thing right? i have digitals on their way to me too so i can see a 3+ :haha:

I hope you get your 3+ hun! I'll be testing for mine on Monday when I get to 6 weeks.. I got 1-2 on the 5th, 2-3 on the 12th so everything crossed for my 3+ this Monday :D xx

I got 2-3 at 14dpo so fingers crossed that 3+ will show :)

Cramping again tonight... I hate this! I'm a nervous wreck! Think I may wait till 5+ to phone the mw. If they go by lmp I'll be near 7 weeks!

I've made it past when I lost bean last time, but I am still worrying like mad! I keep meaning to make an appointment with the midwife but she won't see me til 8 weeks and I just keep putting off making the appointment, I think it's cause I don't want to jynx anything! Hopefully seeing a 3+ on Monday will relax me a bit more :) x

i know the feeling. i am just taking this one day at a time and as weird as it sounds i try to pretend im not pregnant so that i wont worry. I just put it in the back of my head so i cant obsess. because i am really good at obsessing and overanalyzing things :)

Hahahah me too, and that's a good approach you have!!!!!! :thumbup:

I am just like you!

Hi girls, I was hoping I could join you all for some support in these very long and tough weeks ahead.

In short I got married last July to my childhood sweetheart and we started trying for a baby in Nov - luckily I got pregnant the first month trying but unfortunately it was not to be and I lost my angel just short of 6 weeks (just before Xmas last year). Last Sat I found out I was pregnant again and I am now terrified! Everything worries me..........for instance I have been having AF type cramps and alot of lower back pain and im so worried! I am due for a scan on the 31st (an early private one) but that still seems like a life away.......i cant concentrate at work! Are any of you in the same boat.

Sending lots of love and luck for this pregnancy to you all xxx :hugs:

HappyS- Welcome and so sorry about your previous loss. So glad you got your BFP. I hope that this is a great H&H 9 months for use all!

HappyS- Welcome and so sorry about your previous loss. So glad you got your BFP. I hope that this is a great H&H 9 months for use all!

Thank you Kleinfor3........how are you finding these early weeks - are you having any lower back pain? xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->