November Rainbow Babies

HappyS - welcome to the thread. im sorry for you loss :hugs: and hoping this one will be a sticky bean for you. im also feeling so worried as i have been having cramps too. I dont normally get them with AF but been having shooting pains today and yesterday. i didnt get any pain with my MC though - but still feeling so worried.

Klein - i cant believe that you have had to go through such loss :( that has really made me tearful reading what you have been through. i am so sorry :( i cant even imagine how you managed to get through all of that. :hugs:

Don't worry, cramps are normal and I confirmed it with the nurse yesterday. Mine have gotten worse, but no bleeding, and I notice them to be worse when I have a full bladder! Had them in the middle of the night really badly last night, got up and went to the potty, then came back and they died down some. It's your uterus growing and stretching, along with the ligaments that hold it in place. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for the re-assurance - you can read so many scary things online!! What other symptoms have you had? i cant wait for my 6 week scan where hopefully I will be able to see a heartbeat!! xx:happydance:

HappyS - welcome to the thread. im sorry for you loss :hugs: and hoping this one will be a sticky bean for you. im also feeling so worried as i have been having cramps too. I dont normally get them with AF but been having shooting pains today and yesterday. i didnt get any pain with my MC though - but still feeling so worried.

Klein - i cant believe that you have had to go through such loss :( that has really made me tearful reading what you have been through. i am so sorry :( i cant even imagine how you managed to get through all of that. :hugs:

Don't worry, cramps are normal and I confirmed it with the nurse yesterday. Mine have gotten worse, but no bleeding, and I notice them to be worse when I have a full bladder! Had them in the middle of the night really badly last night, got up and went to the potty, then came back and they died down some. It's your uterus growing and stretching, along with the ligaments that hold it in place. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for the re-assurance - you can read so many scary things online!! What other symptoms have you had? i cant wait for my 6 week scan where hopefully I will be able to see a heartbeat!! xx:happydance:

I haven't had too many other symptoms. I feel a little woozy in the head sometimes, or sometimes a little "off." I have had slight nausea, but not enough to really bother me. Lower back paint too. My bbs have gotten more tender over the last couple weeks too. Otherwise, I'm just waiting to hit the six week mark when they say you really start to feel the symptoms.

im glad there are a few of us all together in this journey, we all have our own hurdles to get through. my frst one is this weekend as AF was due two days ago and this is when my main cramps started. then this weekend would have been when i first started spotting. but i already feel very different this time so am thinking that's a good sign :)

klein - yes im sure that will much more reassuring when we can actually hear a heartbeat and for listening in for it at home, that would be great :D Im half considering getting a doppler, that would be amazing! your children will love listening to that wouldn't they?

Im really glad to hear that you have found a way to feel a little more a peace with what you have been through. it puts things into perspective i imagine too :hugs:

and lol @ you considering flopping out a mammary for the scales :haha: :holly:

HappyS- thats great that you got an early scan :) i look forward to hearing all about it :) do you have the date yet?

myvirgoways - aww thank you for the reassurance, thats really good to know its normal. part of me guessed it should be as so much is going on in there. its always nice to hear professionals saying its normal too :) ah suppose that makes sense then when you have a full bladder as it might be stretching the surrounding area a bit perhaps? it must mean that it is all going well if its all stretching and growing :)

yeah i dont have many symptoms either just a few mild things such as very very slight nausea on waking and tender boobs. im glad to see that my tests are continuing to get darker though so that must be a good sign.

Im going to look into getting an early scan booked privately as something to look forward to, especially as they are only about £50 - well worth it :) I wasnt sure whether to wait until 7 weeks though as i thought thats when you may see the heartbeat?

Hi ladies can I join too? Congratulations to you all!!! I don't post much but I have just found out today that I'm preggers. Due 27 Nov. really don't know how to feel I'm so happy and scared at the same time.

My story: got my first ever BFP in May last year and had a pretty uneventful pregnancy, no sickness, pains or anything. All ultrasounds showed a healthy little baby. Found out I was having a little girl at my 20 week scan and all was great. Fast forward 4 weeks at 24+3 I went into premature labour, was left waiting at the hospital for a good 3-4 hours before being seen. After about 8 hours labour I gave birth to my little girl. She passed away 10 hours after birth due to developing bleeding on the brain and immature lungs.

Burying my baby was the single most HARDEST thing I've ever had to do so I'm finding it very hard to try and keep positive about this pregnancy even though I'm over the moon if that makes sense?

So yeah that's me. Just hoping to have a healthy and happy 9 months. I've already started with the morning sickness which I didn't get at all last time.

Alandsa- as for early scans, I've been told the longer you can wait the better, because if your dates are a little off it may freak you out if you can see much. Where Abouts in the UK are you? I've got mine booked for the 28th, I'll be 7+2. It's a place in Nottingham called proscan and it's £75 :) I'm not feeling that many symptoms yet, slight nausea from time to time, a few cramps and back ache, and just today fatigue has hit, which is a pain as I work nights and I'm on tonight :( boobs are sore on and off, had a horrible night last night, I must of come up with every worst case senario and worried myself sick that something bad was going to happen :( so I tested this morning and gy my darkest line yet :D it's even darker than the control line! So I feel better today :) x

Bambi - welcome to the thread. I am so utterly sorry to hear that you have been through such an awful experience with losing your baby in this way. now wonder you feel worried :hugs: did they give much explanation about why you lost your baby?

it sounds really promising that you have got different symptoms this time round, we are all here together in this journey so feel free to come and talk with us when you need support :) wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Alandsa-You may would see it in the middle of the 6th week but since your paying for it out of pocket, I'd probably wait at least 6w5d or so just to make sure and put your mind at ease!

Bambi- welcome to the thread hun, I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine :(
But congratulations on this pregnancy and a happy and healthy 9 months to you! We're all here if and when you need us :D x

Hi Bambi,
Glad to have you here. So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine. Sorry but I'm being nosey too. Did they offer an explanation or anything about what caused the preterm labor?
I wish a H&H 9 months for you!!!! :hugs:

Bambi i am so sorry for your loss. i can't imagine how hard that could be. I am praying for everything to be fine this time around.

I took a FER today and the test line is WAY darker than the control. the control is really faint now. It gave me alot of resassurance today :) now if i can get to 7 weeks ill be past when i lost the last time fingers crossed

im glad there are a few of us all together in this journey, we all have our own hurdles to get through. my frst one is this weekend as AF was due two days ago and this is when my main cramps started. then this weekend would have been when i first started spotting. but i already feel very different this time so am thinking that's a good sign :)

klein - yes im sure that will much more reassuring when we can actually hear a heartbeat and for listening in for it at home, that would be great :D Im half considering getting a doppler, that would be amazing! your children will love listening to that wouldn't they?

Im really glad to hear that you have found a way to feel a little more a peace with what you have been through. it puts things into perspective i imagine too :hugs:

and lol @ you considering flopping out a mammary for the scales :haha: :holly:

HappyS- thats great that you got an early scan :) i look forward to hearing all about it :) do you have the date yet?

myvirgoways - aww thank you for the reassurance, thats really good to know its normal. part of me guessed it should be as so much is going on in there. its always nice to hear professionals saying its normal too :) ah suppose that makes sense then when you have a full bladder as it might be stretching the surrounding area a bit perhaps? it must mean that it is all going well if its all stretching and growing :)

yeah i dont have many symptoms either just a few mild things such as very very slight nausea on waking and tender boobs. im glad to see that my tests are continuing to get darker though so that must be a good sign.

Im going to look into getting an early scan booked privately as something to look forward to, especially as they are only about £50 - well worth it :) I wasnt sure whether to wait until 7 weeks though as i thought thats when you may see the heartbeat?

Hi Alandsa........my early scan is on weds 28th March so not next weds but weds after.........il be around 6 weeks 3 days so I hope that they will be able to see the heartbeat!! Such a scary time and the days are going far too slowly!! xx Wishing you all health and happiness for the next few months xx:hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join in here?!

I have been in the October thread as I thought I was a couple of weeks further on but my new EDD is the 9th November.

I'll give you a quick outline of my journey:

I miscarried in November last year and got my BFP at the end of Feb. I thought I was around 6 weeks but had a weeks worth of spotting so went for an early scan where they saw a sac measuring less than 5 weeks. Scheduled the follow up scan for today and I was fully expecting to see another empty sac. It was a long 11 day wait but was so worth it when we saw a little 11 week beanie with a tiny flickering heartbeat :cloud9:

lol wow 11 weeks i was gonna say you should be due earlier than nov then! but six weeks thats awesome so glad u got to see the heartbeat! and welcome

HappyS - We have our early scan on the same day but I will be 7+2 so I'm about a week in front of you :) I'm excited but very nervous too!! Anyone having anymore symptoms yet??! Xx

Hi Bambi! I'm sooooo sorry for your loss, this is so sad:cry: I'm sure your new little bean will be a sticky one and will give you a beautiful healthy baby on november 27th:hugs:

Pichi: How's your little bean doing? Symptoms?

I just did another blood work this morning, and result was 533:happydance:. i was hoping for something a little higher, but both the nurse and doc thought my levels were rising the way they should. And it's true, they are well within the 48-72 hours doubling time. I guess seeing other people's levels being way higher than mine just scared me a little:blush: Yes, I'm also a bit paranoid...you got me:blush:
so far
10 dpo: 25
14 dpo: 141
18 dpo: 533

from what i'm aware beany is fine. symptoms - slightly tired, pee'ing more, and sore nipples :haha: that's about it really! pretty much the same with my daughter so i am guessing another girl

Sharonfruit-Welcome, I must admit, I was stalking the October thread and was following you. So glad your dates were wrong!!! YAY for a flickering little bean!!!!

Melfy-So glad your numbers are where they need to be!!! It's natural to compare and worry. We've all been let down before...we're just a bit more cautious!

Funny HAHA for the day-I am so sorry I took your child's innocence!

Well, I was at my daughter's gymnastics class this afternoon. One of the little sisters (5yrs old and has 2 older sisters) who was playing in the office wanted to play on my phone. Of course I don't mind I said. "baby if you see a game your more than welcome to play it" She goes on to play games on the phone and I am conversing with the other parents when she comes up to ask me a question. Her eyes are huge with :shock: and she's scrolling thru saying "these are really creeping me out" she turns the phone to show me and she's on one of my pregnancy apps and is looking thru the pictures that they have on there!!!! Before I could take it away she came up on the 20 week picture of a baby boy (anatomically correct)!!! :oops: I was mortified. I know with her only having older sisters I just took that baby's innoncence.:dohh: I hadn't even scrolled ahead to see what the other weeks look like!!!!! I was in shock. Mommy was ok with the whole situation, THANK GOD!

What a day :wacko:
Wow what a day :dohh::wacko:

Hi Bambi! I'm sooooo sorry for your loss, this is so sad:cry: I'm sure your new little bean will be a sticky one and will give you a beautiful healthy baby on november 27th:hugs:

Pichi: How's your little bean doing? Symptoms?

I just did another blood work this morning, and result was 533:happydance:. i was hoping for something a little higher, but both the nurse and doc thought my levels were rising the way they should. And it's true, they are well within the 48-72 hours doubling time. I guess seeing other people's levels being way higher than mine just scared me a little:blush: Yes, I'm also a bit paranoid...you got me:blush:
so far
10 dpo: 25
14 dpo: 141
18 dpo: 533

I know how you feel because it seems like everyone's HCG levels on here are oddly high. Mine was 147 at about 15DPO and 354 17DPO, and it seemed I was measuring up against people who had double my 354 at 14DPO! You and I have very similar numbers, and I think all is good with me so far too! So don't worry! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->