November Rainbow Babies

No back pain so far. I have had some tummy gas pains and maybe a few light cramps. That's about it. How are you doing?
The waiting and wondering is killing me though. I am on progesterone. The nurse said if I had a m/c that I wouldn't bleed. So I'd just be in the dark I guess. I hate that. It stinks. I wish we could all just fast forward to the end!

I have to keep reminding myself that I have been thru worse things and more not knowing when stakes were higher.

I had my first m/c and had got the ok to start trying after my next period. Hubby and I did and he had a freak dirt bike accident and passed away the following day. I found out the next day after I made funeral arrangements that i was pregnant. I was a nervous wreck pregnant with the only thing to hold on to him with. Our daughter is his only biological child. (he adopted my son from a previous marriage) SO...I just keep trying to tell myself. It could be worse, I've so done worse. It's still not helping though.

I just hope all turns out well for all of us...

Welcome HappyS glad you're here. I have had some slight lower back pain almost every day.
I was worried about everything, especially since I wasn't having any symptoms really. Today though, I have been nauseous from about 7:30 am through now (10:30am). I don't know if it's a form of morning sickness, or what. I don't like it, but I'll take it if it means a sticky bean

Oh Klein, I am soo sorry for your pain. That is just so tragic.
I do want the best for all of us this time

In my 2 prevoius m/c's... I never saw a heartbeat. They stopped growth at about this point thru the next week or so. Next hurdle, gotta see a heartbeat. Ugh. I will be so glad to reach the point where I can check the hb myself, at home, and feel the baby kick and move around! Maybe I can relax then lol

i actually feel kinda bloated and tired today so woohoo :happydance: and tomorrow will be my D.day... if i make it past that i might relax slightly... then i'll phone the midwives

HappyS - welcome to the thread. im sorry for you loss :hugs: and hoping this one will be a sticky bean for you. im also feeling so worried as i have been having cramps too. I dont normally get them with AF but been having shooting pains today and yesterday. i didnt get any pain with my MC though - but still feeling so worried.

Klein - i cant believe that you have had to go through such loss :( that has really made me tearful reading what you have been through. i am so sorry :( i cant even imagine how you managed to get through all of that. :hugs:

Thanks all, it was by far the hardest thing I have ever been thru. Just we all pulled thru it. I never thought I would reach a point to say it but...faith in God and time heals all wounds.

I think I may be having some back pain now. It's in my lower back and it feels kinda achey and not right. Hope it's a great sign!

well - i made it to 4+5... now my next goal is 7

My next is 6 then 7 lol! I think every week is a milestone :) my pink line is now as dark as or darker than the control line!! Wooooooo lol xxx

my lines on IC's are practically the same as the control line - don't seem to be getting any darker so i think they've maxed out lol

I really should stop testing.. Its costing me a fortune! I reckon I should have shares in pregnancy tests lol! But it just gives me that piece of mind when I worry :) xx

same. i'm waiting on my digi's coming so i can see a 3+ :haha:

LOl! My digi is at MIL's house, I'll be doing that on Monday when I'm at 6 weeks :) x

Hi girls,

Thanks for being so welcoming. It is so nice and inspiring to hear your stories. Klein your strength is so humbling and I really cannot imagine what you have been through but I am glad to hear you are in a better place.

Went to the doc yest and he has arranged for me to go to an early scan at 6 weeks.....so I just need to get through next week...........y all of a sudden are the days dragging!!

I still have lower back pain and occasional AF type cramps....feel very tired and occasionally get breast pain.........not feeling that sick yet in the mornings but hopefully (!) that will come in the next few weeks.........

Wishing you all lots of luck and lots of love for these next few weeks........really nice to have your support and company in these times xx

Yay for DancingSheba & Pichi for reaching their first hurdles!

I never had ms with DS but man did I ever with DD. I had to use the cream anti-nausea meds that you rub between your wrists lol. I never actually threw up with either of my pregnancies but boy did I feel green :( with baby girl.

I am so so tired today. I'm pretty much a SAHM. (I do some part time photography.) I am really feeling a nap already this morning and I've only been up for 1hr 30minutes. I read that the progesterone is what makes pregnant ladies tired and makes their boobs hurt and feel full. :holly: Since I am making my own and I am on a supplement, I guess I am getting a double dose of tired and my boobs...Well lets just say while I was picking out my produce at the market yesterday, I thought about plopping a boob on the scale :haha: Luckily the urge went away quickly

My daughter is 6, she'll turn 7 next month. She has been reading a story in school about getting a 'new baby' in the house. I'm guessing that this has made her realize that she still isn't a big sister yet. DH and I want to tell the kiddo's so bad. I just don't want them let down again. It stinks! My son would just realize and forgive my massive mood swings lol. He's too old and too cool to get excited and admit it! (lovely preteens!) My daughter will be over the moon. She's been asking for years! Begging even. Maybe we will be able to tell them good news soon.

Oh, nurse called again and told me my Vitamin D was low. :dohh: UGH...figures. Basically I need to take another pill and use sunlight as my friend lol.

Yay for DancingSheba & Pichi for reaching their first hurdles!

I never had ms with DS but man did I ever with DD. I had to use the cream anti-nausea meds that you rub between your wrists lol. I never actually threw up with either of my pregnancies but boy did I feel green :( with baby girl.

I am so so tired today. I'm pretty much a SAHM. (I do some part time photography.) I am really feeling a nap already this morning and I've only been up for 1hr 30minutes. I read that the progesterone is what makes pregnant ladies tired and makes their boobs hurt and feel full. :holly: Since I am making my own and I am on a supplement, I guess I am getting a double dose of tired and my boobs...Well lets just say while I was picking out my produce at the market yesterday, I thought about plopping a boob on the scale :haha: Luckily the urge went away quickly

My daughter is 6, she'll turn 7 next month. She has been reading a story in school about getting a 'new baby' in the house. I'm guessing that this has made her realize that she still isn't a big sister yet. DH and I want to tell the kiddo's so bad. I just don't want them let down again. It stinks! My son would just realize and forgive my massive mood swings lol. He's too old and too cool to get excited and admit it! (lovely preteens!) My daughter will be over the moon. She's been asking for years! Begging even. Maybe we will be able to tell them good news soon.

Oh, nurse called again and told me my Vitamin D was low. :dohh: UGH...figures. Basically I need to take another pill and use sunlight as my friend lol.

Hahaha!! LOL at plopping one on the scale!!! :haha:

HappyS - welcome to the thread. im sorry for you loss :hugs: and hoping this one will be a sticky bean for you. im also feeling so worried as i have been having cramps too. I dont normally get them with AF but been having shooting pains today and yesterday. i didnt get any pain with my MC though - but still feeling so worried.

Klein - i cant believe that you have had to go through such loss :( that has really made me tearful reading what you have been through. i am so sorry :( i cant even imagine how you managed to get through all of that. :hugs:

Don't worry, cramps are normal and I confirmed it with the nurse yesterday. Mine have gotten worse, but no bleeding, and I notice them to be worse when I have a full bladder! Had them in the middle of the night really badly last night, got up and went to the potty, then came back and they died down some. It's your uterus growing and stretching, along with the ligaments that hold it in place. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->