November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Thanks ladies, I'm actually feeling very pregnant at the moment! Even if I am still too small for my old maternity clothes. Weighed myself today and I've put on 10lbs so far. I know I've been indulging but my diet is mostly good, I get my 5 a day and all that, so I'm not too bothered. I put on 3 stone with dd and most of that was after 20 weeks so we'll see if that happens again :shrug: I'm a big believer in just letting my body eat what it needs to, I've lost the weight before and I can do it again if needs be.

In better news - I definitely felt baby today :happydance: ahh he was just rolling around in there.

I wouldn't worry! You look gorgeous! Yay for feeling baby move. :)

I still haven't gained any weight but I definitely look pregnant! Now that my appetite is more normal I have a feeling weight gain will come faster than I would like it to. haha

I don't want to talk about weight. I've gained 7lbs. It's depressing!

Your bump sure does look obvious! :)

How have you gained nothing twinklie? Lol! I think I know why I'm gaining so quick. It's because I eat a lot when I run and now I'm running slower and less miles I'm burning less calories. But I'm not gonna cut back, I like to run and I like to eat! :haha:

10lbs is nothing compared to what I have gained! I am a gainer in pregnancy!!

How have you gained nothing twinklie? Lol! I think I know why I'm gaining so quick. It's because I eat a lot when I run and now I'm running slower and less miles I'm burning less calories. But I'm not gonna cut back, I like to run and I like to eat! :haha:

Haha I don't know! In the first tri I was nauseous and couldn't eat a lot plus went to bed early all the time (no dessert or night snacks). So I lost three pounds. Since I have felt better I gained back 2. Mostly I eat way more healthy too (yogurt and fruit for breakfast, salads, melon for snack, etc.). I love to eat so I am sure weight gain will come fast and furious eventually!

Hey girls...
So I have been unsure if I was actually feeling baby's movement or if it was just gas on and off since pritty early on around 13-14ish weeks sometimes if I'm lay in a certain position I felt 'flutters' but again no sooner I experienced it then it disappeared so didn't know if it was actually the baby or my imagination or just trapped gas I have been pressing on my lower tummy and felt slight movement but nothing that I could actually say that was definatly the baby! Anyway this morning as OH was getting ready for work I was lying in bed on my back when all of a sudden I felt a a real kick or the baby did a somersault as it was very noticeable and I was shocked but I can now definatly say I'm feeling 'proper movement' instead of always making excuses saying it was gas :)

Nanninoo that's exactly the same as me, I was feeling little 'could be baby' sorta moves for weeks but the last few days have had proper little thuds and prods in my stomach. So nice! These little rainbows are getting bigger by the day :happydance:

Aww anniebobs it's lovely isn't it when you can distinguish between definatly baby movements and unsure if it is baby movements :) I know our little rainbows are becoming strong individuals and to think a couple of months ago I was staring at a BFP on my frer and clear blue digi it's gone so quick already still can't believe were all nearly half way :cloud9:

It's so crazy good! <3

Same movements here! <3

Symptoms: Sore boobs and oh I can feel that uterus growing. Aches and cramps down there.

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how you are :)

This time tomorrow I will be on my way to the 20 week scan. Eek! I was all about finding out the gender but now I am just hoping LO is healthy in there. I am definitely less anxious than my 12 week scan because I feel baby move every day. In fact, baby is turning over right now!!

I want to know what you are having. So exciting! I love feeling movement! :) It's just so wonderful! Happy half way! :)

17 hours to go now! I am so undecided about what the gender will be, I was so 100% team pink but now I'm just not sure. Hubby still thinks pink so in a way I'd like him to be wrong (he is always right - about everything!!)

Thanks lovely, feels great to be halfway. Not long for you now! Anyone else feel like second trimester is just flying by?

Hubby could definitely be right. My guess for myself is always pink now that I was so wrong with DD2.

I had a physic reading, did the $40 intelligender... Everything said boy. So, now I just wait and find out at 14 weeks.

So exciting! How will you ever sleep tonight? This pregnancy is just flying for me too. I know it will, Summer just started and it never lasts.

Thanks sweetie, my heart is totally pounding right now!

Hi ladies :)

Scan was amazing, baby is looking so healthy and well :D I have a bit of an annoying placenta, it's near the cervix so not quite placenta praevia but close enough to need another scan at 32 weeks to check it's moved. I'm not too worried as I get to see baby again! Everything else was absolutely perfect :)

Also - we found out the Team! I have included a pic - woohoo!

teamblue.jpg

Congratulations! And yay your husband was wrong :haha: The bump looks like it's had a growth spurt since your last bump pic, you look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->