November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Definitely, I don't want to take the chance (much as I'd quite like to stay in Italy a little longer!)

Oh my goodness Leinz, she is so so precious!!

Leliana I would love to go to Italy! Enjoy your trip :) it's good to get a letter just to be safe incase they did try and stop you.

Leinzlove how cute is she bless her. I can't wait for my next scan x

Thanks Nanninoo! It is the first time we have taken DD on an airplane too so it will be interesting to see what she makes of it :) I am looking forward to relaxing before baby gets here and spending some quality time with DD - her passport finally got here yesterday, what a relief!

Not long at all until your scan now. Happy 19 weeks!

Sounds fun leliana I'm planning on taking DS abroad next year for a holiday with ds2 who would be about 6months it will be the first time abroad for the little ones so it's exciting :) Italy looks such a goregous place I would love to go there!

My Doppler broke today it was on it's way out since DS threw it across the room it was crackling and cutting out but today it won't even work :( I've ordered a new one but it won't arrive for another 3-5 days what am I going to do I'm a Doppler addict! x

Leilana we're going on dds first holiday abroad at the beginning of September, you'll have to give me some tips when you get back!

I haven't used my Doppler in ages, feeling kicks is way better!

Got my replacement doppler today it wasn't as bad as I thought being without one as I felt movements frequently but on Thursday I didn't feel any until late afternoon and even then they were very slight flutters so I was worrying especially not having my Doppler but I've just checked on little one and heard it straight away at 146bpm :) so I can breathe now! How are you all doing? I had a strange bout of nausea yesterday I was feeling sick all afternoon then drank some pineapple juice at tea time (which I normally love) and I was literally gagging and heaving so I have no idea what that was all about but I'm feeling fine today! x

I have days or after eating something of nausea. But for the most part I feel absolutely wonderful.

It's wonderful feeling movements for sure. They are getting stronger and stronger here.

I was quite active this weekend though and didn't feel her moving as much.

Hi ladies. Just now seeing this thread but would love to join. I'll have to catch up later, but wanted to post so I could find this in my subscribed threads. :flower:

Thanks for the welcome, ladies. Nice to have such a lovely supportive group. I haven't read all the way through yet, but I'm at an actual computer now instead of my Kindle, so it's easier to actually type. Some of you I recognize from the Sparklers thread. :) Hopefully everyone's doing great now in the 2nd tri.

A little introduction: we have a super awesome 3 year old daughter. We were aiming to have our kiddos about 2 years apart, so we were thrilled when we conceived again easily--due date was exactly 2 years + 1 day after DD1's birthday. That pregnancy sadly ended in m/c just over 2 years ago. After that we got to experience secondary infertility (unexplained). Finally conceived again on Clomid. After a relatively easy and straightforward pregnancy with DD1, I really can't complain with this one either, but this one likes to scare mommy from time to time. Had some bleeding in the early days because of an SCH, then had more bleeding recently due to a cervical ectropion. That was scary when I didn't know what was causing it, but thankfully it's no concern. Now so far things are pretty smooth sailing again. :)

EDD November 10, we're team pink. <3

Hi eyemom, welcome to the group :) I am so sorry for your loss but wonderful to hear you are pregnant with your rainbow! Congrats on Team Pink!

Hope everyone is well. It's my V Day today! :cloud9:

Happy vday leliana :) only 3 weeks left until your in the 3rd tri that's gone quick! I have my anomaly scan on Monday I'm excited and anxious hoping my little man is ok and healthy!

Thanks hun! I can't believe how quickly this trimester has gone. The final stretch is looming!!

I can't wait to hear all about your scan! I know this is the big one and it can be daunting but it is also such an amazing experience. You'll have to share some pics afterwards :D

Yay for Vday Leilana! :) It should be sooner since the earliest baby born and to survive is 21+6.

Also, if you were to go in labor. Get to the hospital, they can stop it even if your water breaks as early as 20 weeks and Baby can bake for quite a few weeks and survive with help.

Welcome EyeMom!

Yay for ultrasound Nanninoo... When is it?

Ultrasound went great! Baby measuring right on track and was wriggling about x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh my goodness! Those are amazing scan pics!! I am so glad everything went well :D

Awwww... So glad I didn't miss your precious bundle's scan pics! <3

It's making me so anxious for November.

I have a rainbow due November 23, 2014 after my stillborn son at 37 weeks in October last year it's been really hard. I had a blood clot behind the placenta and it eruputed m/s and caused me to have a abruption. It's cool to know alot of ppl are expecting their rainbows with me after loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->