November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Congratulations! Woooooooooo on team blue! :)

Lovely Bump! So gorgeous!

Congratulations on team blue hunny :)
I'm feeling a little low at the minute I haven't been feeling much movement when I say that I mean I had started to feel flutters from around 14 weeks but this past week I maybe feel 1 flutter a day and I don't know if it's gas or baby flutter as it's very light so I can't understand why? I have been using my Doppler like crazy because I am worried and babys heartbeat is there but I don't know why I haven't felt much flutters this week if anything they are non existent :( I'm 18 weeks today! With DS I didn't feel anything until 19 weeks x

Thank you ladies, we are thrilled :) My bump has definitely had another growth spurt over the last two weeks. Bubs is measuring on 50th percentile though so must be a little bit cake too!

Annie - I had to laugh at your comment as a part of me was secretly amused that my hubby got it wrong. He got our DD right and was rather smug about it so this is my payback! ;)

Nanninoo - I'm sorry you're feeling low honey. If it helps I went through something very similar at around 17 weeks - I have been feeling this one since 14 weeks, the odd wiggle and roll. Then for a week or so it was just a flutter a day, if that. Now for some reason the movement has ramped up and I feel him loads. I think when they are still small they sometimes get into a position towards the back of the uterus and we can't feel the movement in the same way. How long is it until your 20 week scan? I imagine you will feel a bit better then :hugs:

Twinklie - not long until we find out what you're having :D

I haven't felt any movement yet, which does cause me to worry a little bit. However everyone tells me that it is normal for my first to not have really felt much yet. I also am super excited for my scan tomorrow! Hopefully we can see that the baby is okay in there and find out the sex!

Yay! Twinklie!!! TOMORROW! <3

Movement not felt until 25 weeks is normal. It depends on a wide number of things. Like position of placenta, stomach muscles.

Lay down in quiet room after drinking something cold. If it feels like you have gentle fingers over your stomach. That's baby.

Baby has been moving for weeks. It's just not all movements are strong enough to be felt.

Thanks girls today of all days it has felt like I have had frequent flutters typical! I will keep my eye on it and hope that I feel regular stronger movements in the coming weeks x

I don't have constant movements yet. They vary by day. They aren't always strong either! :)

Everything is prefect! <3

Leinz I will have to try the cold water and lay down trick tonight.

FInd out tomorrow, eee!

I'm team PINK!!!!! I can hardly believe I am having a girl! I'm obsessively looking at girly nursery stuff now.

Ultrasound went great and it seems everything is healthy, thank goodness. I made cupcakes with pink frosting inside and did a mini gender reveal for the grandparents that night - they loved it. So excited!

How exciting for you! Congratulations on your little girl :happydance:

Congrats Twinklie! <3 Woooooooo! I'm all about buying pink too! :) I'm loving the nursery ideas.

How is everyone else doing? I have my anatomy scan tomorrow. Excited about seeing our little lady! :)

Good luck with your scan leinzlove and enjoy seeing baby I don't have my anomaly scan until 21st July so another 3 weeks yet I'll be 21+4 when I go!

I can't believe it's July already and I'm nearly 5 months pregnant :) time is flying by!! Still feels like yesterday I got my BFP on frer and digi and to think I was only 4 weeks pregnant and now I'm nearly half way there it's so exciting!

Good luck for your scan leinz! Mines next Friday, I can't wait.

Your scan will be great Leinz! Hooray for more pics of Jacea!

I am thinking now that I have to go back for another scan, at least I get more pics of my baby girl. Especially good since the only to file picture I got was a little weird!

How did your scan go leinzlove? Can't wait to see pics :)
How's everyone doing? Ive felt a lot of movement from little one today it feels amazing :cloud9:

Hi ladies :)

Congrats Twinklie!! Team Pink is awesome :)

Good luck to everyone having a scan soon. The anomaly scan is the most nerve wracking but also the most exciting to watch. The detail is incredible!

All good here, lots of movement going on too :) I had to pop to the Doctors Surgery today to ask for a letter to say I am fit to fly as we are going away at the end of the month. It is supposed to be no problem up until 28 weeks but as I'll be flying back at 27 weeks I don't want them to stop me boarding the plane because they don't believe me!

It's great that you... get a letter Leliana... They probably would stop you from boarding. And its always better to be safe.

AFM: I think the scan went well. The tech really didn't tell me anything. Just that baby weighed 10oz and HB was 149 and both were good.

She's snug as a bug and still a girl! :)

Attachments

• 2014-07-01.jpg
    2014-07-01.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann