November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

I have just felt baby wiggling/kicking about it was amazing :cloud9: the past few days when I've been using the Doppler I could hear baby kicking the probe when I pushed down the same when I was pregnant with my son if I applied pressure when using the Doppler he would kick me then I would lose hb as he would move as if he was saying mum leave me alone lol anyway this afternoon I lay on the bed and pressed my hand down onto my lower tummy above pubic bone where I usually hear baby kicking the probe the past few days so thought I would see if I could feel them using my hand and I could feel movement like wriggling and little kicks it was lovely I can't feel them from the inside yet as it's still early but I sure can feel them with my hand pressed firmly on my lower tummy :) x

That is great Nannino. In the US its 13 weeks, but last night I was on my Dr,'s website reading handouts and he had the first trimester as 1-12, 2nd Trimester 13-28, 3rd Trimester 29-40.

Yeah, the 3rd trimester starting at week 29. Uh no! I'm starting it at week 27, and putting myself in the 2nd trimester tomorrow at 13 weeks. Doesn't really matter... No one really cares much but me.

I doubt if one person in real life asks me how far gone I am. It's crazy but with the first baby I was asked once or twice a week. With the second it was every few weeks someone would ask and now with #3, I think they all just think I'm crazy and don't ask at all. Which is fine by me...

I've started feeling little movements too - definitely the ones pushing up against the Doppler but also some random 'oooh was that baby?' type moments too! Can't wait till they're more regular.

Still getting nauseous but nowhere near as much, it's great! Also nowhere near as tired as I was a few weeks ago, I can last till at least 7 now anyway!

Same here nausea isn't nearly as bad now! That is wonderful AnnieBobs.

Off to see the baby Dr. now. No ultrasound though. I just want ultrasounds. :rofl:

Third time Lucky, Third time :pink:!

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpg
    IMG_1684.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1692.jpg
    IMG_1692.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
Aww congratulations! Im the middle one of 3 sisters and it's great! Strangely enough both my aunties had 3 girls first as well (they both went on to have a boy too) I'd love it!

I'm counting down to my scan, it's on Wednesday and I can't wait. I've been trying to ignore my pregnancy the last few weeks to get me through it. Have only listened to the heartbeat every now and again (heard it yesterday so fingers crossed all is fine). I'm further along than my first mc now which is good but I still can't shake the nervous feeling. Don't think it'll go away this pregnancy no matter how far along I get or how many times I see / hear baby.

It is definitely hard after a loss. But, its all going to be perfect! <3

Wow congratulations 3 girls how lovely! Send me some of your pink vibes this way hehe! X

Phew, all went well at the scan. Hopefully I can start relaxing now. Can't wait to start feeling movement, was getting proper kicks by 16 weeks with DD so fingers crossed won't be long.

Due date has been changed to 27th November so I'm a day off 14 weeks now :happydance:

And here's my baby, I reckon boy (though we're not finding out)

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
Such an adorable scan Anniebobs!!!!! And love the girl Leinz!

Agreed Annie: Looks like a boy! :) You will find out in November! <3

Woooo for 2nd Trimester and all these beautiful babies in here! <3

AFM: Just waiting for June 13, and hoping to schedule my 20 week scan. I just saw baby on Saturday and can't wait for it to happen again! :)

Aww naninoo due date buddies! Do you have a feeling if you'll go early or late? I reckon this one will end up a December baby, just because my last November baby ended up an October baby so I reckon I'm due a late one! Plus both my nephews were overdue so if I'm having a boy that would fit with what boys in our family do!

My 20 week scan is on the 11th July, only 6 weeks to go!

Friday is my day off and dd is still asleep :happydance: she must have known I needed a lie in.

You never know... Maybe this one will come a little early also. I don't know when I'll have my 20 week scan. It was at 19+2 with both of my girls.

So happy you got a lie in... Super nice! <3

I think he or she will be born in November as with DS I was induced due to being on clexane (blood thinners) they scheduled my induction at 39+6 and he was born at 40+1! I think they will be doing the same this time as I'm on clexane injections daily and I've requested it again when I saw consultant so I'll prob get a date further into my pregnancy he said

I see my midwife for my 16 week appt on 13th June to get my blood results so that's another milestone achieved...My 20 week scan is on 21st july so over 7 weeks to go yet :dohh: I may book a private gender scan for 16 weeks as me and OH and DS are going away on holiday at the end of June so would be nice to find out the sex before we go away :)

X

I hope you do a private scan! :) I go for my next appt. on June 13 also! :) I doubt I have a scan, but my 20 week one should be first week of July or some time around there. My Birthday is June 27 but, I'd think 18+6 would be a little unrealistic.

Are you leaning any certain way on gender? Do you have to take Clexane the whole pregnancy or just a certain number of weeks?

I think we are all having November Babies. Don't wish anyone to go over due.

I'm thinking boy I thought I saw boy parts between baby's legs at my 12+4 week scan although I could be wrong but I'm pritty sure I saw what I saw lol! I'm about 70% sure so we shall see although OH didn't see and said it could of been umbilical cord!

I'll be 21+4 when I have my scan on 21st July which seems like a long way off

I have to take clexane and aspirin daily throughout my whole pregnancy my tummy is black and blue from all the injections but it's worth it to keep baby safe I had to do the same with my last pregnancy with DS x

I hate hearing that hun. But yes its worth it. I'm so glad STICKY! :) Woooo. I thought I saw boy bits once during my scan, but it was her head... So haha. I did notice the shape of her head and I knew... But, I still waited patiently for her to say.

I don't mind 3 girls. But DH is having a tough time and all ready wanting another. Which I just can't handle even thinking about right now.

I would guess I'm having my 20 week scan the first week of July... I'm thinking the Dr. will go 3 weeks from my next OB appt. for the scan and then see me a week later for my next appointment.

Also there is a good thread in the 2nd trimester... Having to do with gender and lots of women posting pics of just the babies head. Maybe you could see if the theory matches your 70% guess?

Yes I have seen that thread I may post and see what responses I get :)

I can't wait for christmas this year it's so exciting were all going to have our newborns :) I love christmas I'm like a big kid I'm such a festive person I love wrapping presents, Christmassy music, the whole thing about it spending time with family and it's going to be a great christmas this year with our new arrivals yay! Exciting times ahead x

There is a gender prediction section to post in. :)

Yes, Christmas is going to be very exciting. I've already started my shopping. I'd like as much done as possible before baby gets here. That way I have less to do with 2 toddlers and a newborn. Plus, DH is changing jobs and I'm not sure how much time he'll have off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->