November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

Hi ladies, just to let you all know my scan went absolutely perfectly today! My little Sparky was bouncing all over my uterus. I am in love :cloud9:

Leiliana: So happy to hear! It makes it a bit more real for sure! :) X

Anniebobs: Can't wait for you to update with how perfect your scan went. :)

AFM: Scheduled my gender scan... 3 weeks from Saturday on May 24. I'm so excited, I already can't wait to know. HELP! It's happening to me... I'm trying so hard to be able to wait, but OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS BABY!

Oh Leinz... I know exactly what you mean! I am actually looking forward to holding my little bundle now! So exciting about your gender scan, these 3 weeks will whizz by. Do you have any feelings on which gender Sticky is?

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention, my due date has been changed to the 8th of November :)

Awwww now our weeks change together! <3

I don't know... But I hope :blue: this time! :)

My DD was 2 weeks late so there's a chance I could give birth on your due date! :D

That's great news leilana! Congratulations on your healthy little baby.

My scan went well too, I'm very relieved to say baby is looking perfect. I've even been moved a day forward from my last scan so am now due on 28th nov.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
Nanninoo: Update?

Leliana: I've only had babies on 39+2. I wouldn't wish overdue on anyone.

Anniebobs: So wonderful! Beautiful baby you have there! :) x Can't wait for November!!!!

Thank you Nanninoo - how are you? :flower:

Annie - isn't it amazing how perfectly formed they are, even at 9 weeks? Beautiful!

Leinz - those 2 weeks were the longest of my life! Longer than the 2WW! This time around I'm just mentally adding 2 weeks to my due date so I'm more prepared!

Leilani I know, the difference between this scan and the one at 6 weeks is massive. It was only a smudge then!

I bet I end up going over this time. I had dd at 37+2 so can't imagine getting to term never mind going over!

I'm good thanks girls heard baby's hb yesterday on my Doppler for the first time and again today 173bpm :cloud9: (I'll be using my Doppler daily for reassurance like I did with DS up until I feel movements then I'll put it away) had two early scans already although I still don't know my due date first scan baby was measuring behind on what I thought my dates were then second scan I was measuring 3 days ahead of last scan I have another scan next week on the 8th so will see what date I get then but I'm proberly best off waiting until 12 week dating scan to confirm but either way i know I'm due anytime between end of nov/beginning of dec! I'm going with my most recent scan measurements so I'm about 8+5 but I'm sure I'm in my 9th week or thereabouts......so confusing!
How are you all doing?x

Ah, hun I hate hearing that. Another scan will clear it all up, I'm sure. For some reason early scans be so inconclusive.

Glad you found baby on Doppler. I love that! I also have been using mine everynight.

I know talk about confusing! A friend of mine goes for her 12 week dating scan tomorrow and like me has had two early scans and both gave her different due dates she's relieved tomorrow she will get her actual due date! My consultant did say baby's are so tiny at early scans that it's measurements can never be 100% correct and the 12 week scan is more accurate! I love hearing hb although I am a Doppler addict but it gives you that reassurance especially waiting in between scans least you know baby is ok especially due to previous mmc's it gives me piece of mind....I don't know what I would do with out it x

:flower:So, so happy to read about the great scans! I will add my positive story as well - 12 week scan yesterday, everything looks perfect, measured 1 day behind (but no worries), good heartrate (151), NT scan came back within normal range (1.5mm). Just waiting for blood test to come back at end of week to get final screen results.

S/he did this super cute thing on u/s - grabbed both teensy feet with both tiny hands and kind of rocked back and forth - but totally uncooperative for getting the scan done,lol. I was so scared though I couldn't enjoy till afterward :)

:flower:

Oh, I wanted to add that I too find the dopplar very reassuring. I wasn't able to find the heartbeat until mid-10 weeks, but since then it has been fairly easy to locate and so wonderful to hear!

Evening ladies, if like to join this thread. According to early scans and ovulation tracking I am due on 25th November so am currently 10 + 1 weeks.

I have had 3 early scans, I don't have midwife till 12th May when I am 12 weeks and booking scan then. Seems a long way off, especially when my side effects seem to make it drag!

My next scan will make me more relaxed, and contemplating buying a doppler, but think I'd drive myself crazy with it so refraining!

Congrats mountainlass :)

ScorpioLoz yes it kind of does drive you crazy it took me 15 mins this morning to locate hb it was driving me crazy so I put it away tried again abit later and found it straight away as soon as I placed the Doppler on my tummy! Talk about fustrating at times x

Such good news MountainLass! :)

ScorpioLoz: Welcome!

AFM: It still takes me awhile to find baby. But I love having a Doppler. It's so reassuring to me until I can feel the baby move... I wonder when that'll be. I've read as early as 13 weeks but I'm thinking more like 16-18.

Leinzlove I remember with my last pregnancy feeling 'something' at 17 weeks but I couldn't be sure if it was in fact the baby or something else it felt like bubbles popping then at 19 weeks I started feeling movements for sure so I'm guessing it will prob be around about that time again x

I felt movement quite early last time, I was 16 weeks. Husband managed to feel kicks from 18 weeks, I'm quite skinny which helps. I'm really hoping it's the same this time, I love having that connection with baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->