November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

It was 16 weeks for me last time too, so I'm hoping earlier this time :)

Me too Ladies. It was quite early last time... I hope it is again. My sister is 20 weeks with #2 and still not feeling baby. Its because of where her placenta is.

How are you all feeling? I'm sooooo sick!!!!

Hey ladies! I'm sorry I've been inactive for so long! I have been crazy busy with spring quarter with classes plus work and being exhausted. How is everyone?

HOW ARE YOU??? I've missed you!

Great actually! I have been so consumed with school work my mind feels like it's going to explode. My rainbow is growing and healthy as of Last Thursday! I have my next appointment on Friday and I can't wait. I bought a doppler and I found the heartbeat pretty quick. My doctors office doesn't have any they just do a bedside ultrasound at every appointment so I haven't gotten to hear the heartbeat. It was so cool it sounds like a galloping horses or a cat purring really loud. How are you!?

Great here too. Found baby on Doppler, listen every night. Had bad morning sickness, seems to be getting better.

I'm panicking a bit now. My morning (all day) sickness has now stopped. I'm exhausted of an evening and that's about my only symptom now. With dd sickness lasted until 15 weeks but with my mmc it stopped around 10 weeks so obviously I'm seeing a pattern. Next scan is 28th May so need to chill for the next few weeks. Urgh why can't I just be happy the sickness has finally stopped?!

Try not to worry hun I'm sure everything is ok, mine seems to come and go this time round but with DS I had it everyday until around 14 weeks ish this time I get a few bad days and then good days and that's my only symptom aswell as slight tiredness but that seems to be tapering off now! Have u got a Doppler so you can listen to hb for reassurance? Or know anyone with one you could borrow? I listen to mine everyday otherwise I would go mad panicking as I'm pritty symptomless and I've had two previous MMC so getting a Doppler really gave me that added reassurance x

Update from me I had my 3rd scan yesterday and baby is measuring bang on date 11 weeks!! Everything looked fine so I'm so relived I now have to wait until my dating scan to confirm due date :thumbup: here's a pic of baby you can just see baby's hand infront of it's face :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
I have a Doppler and listen every few days, it's reassuring for a bit but it doesn't last (like scans). I just need to get past 13 weeks and I'll be ok.

AnnieBobs: I'm sure it stopping at almost 11 weeks is normal. I know its hard but every pregnancy is different. I didn't even have any morning sickness with my 2 daughters and they are here. :hugs:

Nanninoo: I'm so happy hun! You had such a worrisome first trimester... SO VERY HAPPY TO see your GORGEOUS BABY!!! :happydance:

AFM: I listen on the Doppler every day. In fact I won't have another scan through the Dr. office until July. They will just use a Doppler and I'll be on my way.

I do have a private gender scan in 2 weeks! Eeeeek!

Leinzlove thanks I know I was so worried as my first scan they said I was 12 days behind from what I calculated my dates to be and I thought I couldn't be as I knew my dates as I tempted and did opk's so I knew when I ovulated then my second scan they said I caught up by 3 days but I was still certain on my dates, then my 3rd scan yesterday revealed baby measuring right on dates I was so happy! Wow a private gender scan in two weeks I'm so jealous how lovely to find out this early I am also considering a private gender scan at the same place I had my 4d scan with DS I am eager to know if I'm team blue or pink hehe!xx

I'm just doing my scan in 2D for $65. But, they give you pictures and are accurate with gender. They will do them as early as 13 weeks, but if you are before 14 weeks they won't do a money back guarantee. They also do all fetal measurements and they are reviewed by a board of Doctor's. They then share all information with your Dr.

So, I couldn't wait any longer and I'm going at 14 weeks exact! :rofl: They don't require a full bladder, but suggest a week of good hydration prior and then drinking a glass of juice before your scan.

I did this at 14+4 with DD. And they had to have me move around in lots of directions. But, they got it! :) I also went for 4D at 28 weeks for $125. But, I don't know if I will do it again. I loved it but DH thought it was a waste.

I'd be fine with a girl, but I REALLY want this to be our boy.

Very similar prices as the uk they charge £55 for a sexing scan but the earliest they do it is 16 weeks they also do all the measurements and you get to take home pictures and a cd rom of your scan. I had a 4d scan at 28 weeks with DS although it was really good I don't think I would do it again as the prices were expensive I think I paid around £150 and got lots of pictures and a dvd it lasted a long time around an hour and I felt faint and sick from lying on my back in a very warm room they had to stop and sit me up with a glass of water I thought I was going to faint and it panicked me I was fine afterwards though but I don't think I would go through it again!
I would love a girl this time but I would be happy with another boy as long as they are healthy then that's all that matters but I would love to be team pink this time x

My 28 week scan included 6 printed pictures (3 in 3D, 3 in 4D). Also 20 minute DVD with baby set to music, Fetal measurements, and a CD with all pics on it. It was $125 usd. I got $18 off because of my gender scan. (You get a discount the more scans you have during same pregnancy.

This 14 week is the cheapest they offer. But, Its worth $65. I just figure baby is so little yet why spend more money at this point. You still get the gender guarantee. I'm going to the website to see what exactly I get.

Yes, that's all I get at 14 weeks.

5 printed 2D images, CD with pics, gender determination and level 1 measurements.

Keep the updates coming! We are in or close to 2nd tri! <3

I know!!! Its exciting isn't it that were already in/near to 2nd tri! I can't believe it I remember finding out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and wishing the first tri would go quick! What do you class as 2nd tri week starting 12,13 or 14? I've read different books and websites and each say different things. I think with DS I classed week 13 as 2nd tri x

With my first pregnancy I called 2nd trimester 12 weeks - I was so eager to move on!

This time around I counted it from 14 weeks as that is when my morning sickness stopped. I do feel different at the moment, a little brighter and much less sick.

I have felt some movement over the last few days! It's very sporadic but unmistakeable :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->