November Rainbows 2016

Haha we all be bruised :)

Got my hcg back ,
Doubling time of 4 days.
Came back at 97000,
When I made out what I thought it be.
I thought over 120000 be what id expect.
Um...
Not conclusive either way again though.
Could still be normal
But I think it may be going a bit pear shaped.
Hope its not though xxx

Once levels start climbing very high it takes levels longer to double. I can't remember the exact figure this starts at but one study showed that at 30dpo Hcg can take up to 7 days to double and still result in a healthy full term pregnancy. I read the article while pregnant with dd and concerned about my numbers. It really was an interesting read as Id always been told 48-72 hours. If I can find the article then I will post the link. Try not to worry lilesmom, I'm sure all is ok xx

Thanks hon.
I'm trying not to be too hopeful or too glum.
It could totally go either way still.
I'll try prepare for the worst but hope for the best.
:)

Just found page on hcg that said over 6000 hcg doubling time very unreliable way to judge preg and that over 4 days is normal at that stage.
Fingers crossed ��

Just found page on hcg that said over 6000 hcg doubling time very unreliable way to judge preg and that over 4 days is normal at that stage.
Fingers crossed ��

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Oh my I've missed a lot today! Great on the weight loss. Anything to be healthier for pregnancy is worth it. Now we all just have to be okay putting on weight to have healthy little ones in November!

I'm sorry to hear you ladies are still spotting and having difficulty getting scans to reassure you. I hope all is well, and I know spotting is not uncommon. It doesn't help anyone feel better though.

I'm with you all on the bruises from poking boobs. I was so worried symptoms seemed gone last night that I was poking like crazy. Then I slept on my stomach for a few hours and woke up with super sore boobs from the pressure. I also had a lot of nausea today.

My appointment is tomorrow, and I am soooooo nervous. People keep telling me I'll be fine, but they don't understand the worry before an appointment when they haven't been through devastating ultrasounds. DH and I are still trying to stay positive, but I know I'm going to be freaking out when I climb on the table tomorrow. Here's hoping my next post will be good news and a nice photo.

Looking forward to your update hon xxx
Nothing but good for u I hope xx

I hve got to stop eating so much
But it really calms my nausea.
I've put up 8 pounds already!!!
But I know 4 or 5 of those is prob bloat.
Cos my system is sluggish :blush:
Small grievance really if alls well :)

I hve got to stop eating so much
But it really calms my nausea.
I've put up 8 pounds already!!!
But I know 4 or 5 of those is prob bloat.
Cos my system is sluggish :blush:
Small grievance really if alls well :)

I've put on weight, I know I have but I refuse to get on the scales. I've had HG in all my other pregnancies but this time I only have the odd day of sickness and I'm hungry all the time. It's so new to me. my weight does worry me, I'm not a skinny girl so dont want to put on too much!

Nurse cant refer me for a scan but said the doctor will friday, had all my bloods done today as needed some anyway so they said may as well get them out the way hope to hell there are some numbers in there and the doc can tell me these on friday :flower:

Other than that alls good apart from feeling like a sodding pin cushion they have upped all my insulin and have me checking my blood sugars 8 times a day :wacko: I'm getting worried I'll run out of blood :haha:

G/L for the appointment tomorrow

Yeah I stayed away from scales for a week.
Bad news today ��
I went for two walks though.
So ill try control it with more exercise.
Less junk too, if I only eat good food
Hopefully it will be ok.
I really cant afford more weight.
I've way too much as is.
Best of luck tomorrow hon xxx

Lucas mom, can Dr do one Fri or refer u?
Hope ur not waiting long xxx
U poor thing,8 times a day is a lot
Did u get some dodgy results to say so many
Or just precaution ?
Hope alls well xxx

Lucas mom, can Dr do one Fri or refer u?
Hope ur not waiting long xxx
U poor thing,8 times a day is a lot
Did u get some dodgy results to say so many
Or just precaution ?
Hope alls well xxx

I think refer so next week no doubt!

I'm a very poorly controlled type 2 diabetic partly my fault partly genetics my father was the same, I had started previous to pregnancy a new injection (not insulin) and it was getting there but had to stop that asap so the insulin is all new to me I have to take it 5 times a day and my dosages are changing every 3-4 days which is why I have to test so much so the nurse can get the right dose I dont mind to much if its worth it in the end :cloud9:

Ah hugs
Def lil bean is worth the hassle xxx
Hope they get a handle on it soon for u xx
My dad has type 2 as well.
He isn't too bad though.
He is supposed to check everyday but refuses
He is badly needle phobic
And blood phobic :)
Dr checks few times a year when he will let her.
Seems under control ish with his tablets.
He is much better with diet now too.
But took him ages to get a handle on it.
Must be tough figuring it all out xxx

Sorry to hear all your going through lucusmum. My nan who we moved in with us has type 2 diabeties. She struggled for a long time with it but she's finally getting it under control with metformin and diet. Hopefully yours will settle down too, must be tough.

I should be well used to it its not a new thing but have always been a bit lazy with it all really its only in the last 11 months I have kicked myself up the bum to look after myself better so its still all correcting itself and getting right then this pregnancy came along so I have to be even more careful

hmmohrma how did the appointment go?

How is everyone doing today? All good I hope. Hope everyone's appointments went ok?

Frigging exhausted today went out for a lovely lunch with my boss and a big meal in the afternoon just made me want to sleep, I'm oncall tonight and can not wait for 2200 by then all calls will be complete and the phone wont ring so I can sleep :sleep::sleep:

I've actually felt pretty good today which is totally disconcerting! My brain keeps telling me something must be wrong as I've only felt a little sick today and I'm not completely exhausted... Yet. Who knows I might be fast asleep by 10pm! I can't help but worry. I'm sort of desperate for my scan on Friday but I'm also absolutely terrified. Ahhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->