November Rainbows 2016

My lovely blob :)

Attachments

• WP_20160422_13_06_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160422_13_06_50_Pro.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
Yey lilesmom!!! So so pleased for you!!! Been checking for updates all morning!

I tried to come on b and b in the hosp
But my roaming internet wouldn't work.
Had to wait to get home to proper internet.
Starting to believe I might get this one now :)

How u doin xxx

Oh that's great news, lilesmom. Lovely scan picture. It's hard not to wonder about gender, isnt it? Even though I have no preference any more I can't hep but wonder!

I tried to come on b and b in the hosp
But my roaming internet wouldn't work.
Had to wait to get home to proper internet.
Starting to believe I might get this one now :)

How u doin xxx

I'm sure your baby is a take home baby lilesmom :)

Im feeling a little bit better today, thanks for asking. Antibiotics must be starting to work a bit.

I stupidly used my doppler and couldn't find a heartbeat :( I know it's dumb, and I always swore I wouldn't check before 16 weeks but I'm worrying now.

Take a break and then try again
Always used to work with Simon.
I just ordered one,
I had a lend of one with ds
But they r preg now too
So had to get my own.
My finger hovered over the buy button for ages.
Dopplers are both good and bad.
Glad ur feeling a bit better xxx

Oh that's great news, lilesmom. Lovely scan picture. It's hard not to wonder about gender, isnt it? Even though I have no preference any more I can't hep but wonder!

Me too :)
Its part of the fun.
I'll def ask at scans
We found out with ds as early as we coyld
But he didn't cooperate for a bit

Thanks Lucas mom. Xx
How u doin today ?

Maryanne u use Doppler again?
X

A bit meh to be honest had my doctors appointment today and feel it was a complete waste of time :growlmad:

She told me she couldnt refer me for an early scan but reluctantly did saying well I suppose after previous history they will see you, felt like I was putting her out and begging :nope:

She said epu would be in touch, I see the midwife on tuesday hopefully she will make me feel like she has time for me and listen to my concerns :thumbup:

Whatever happened to reassuring the patient
Some docs r sucky at bedside manner
Hugs xx
Least u will get ur scan anyway.
But annoying she didn't just refer u without dithering.
This time and last mc I went to Dr really early
Cos of past history and cos id been referred to preg loss clinic
But they only count a loss of u had it Dr confirmed.
Hence the early visit.
Both times she said people don't normally come to see me this early u know
As if I was wrong to.
She is normally very nice and good.
But her opinion was different to mine.
When I said I just want it confirmed in case of more losses,
She was fine.
Epu take it more seriously.
Their job is us :)
Lots of other Drs think no point to early scans.
But mentally there is a huge point to them for us.
Sorry really rambly,
My pet peeve is Drs making it harder on people with bad preg history
Its hard enough to begin with.
Hope epu see u soon hon xxc

I'm looking forward to my Doppler now.
I'm glad its not due to be delivered for a week
Cos dumbie that I am id prob use it now :)

Yay for the good scans ladies! Lovely pics of the babies

Maryanne, I haven't used a Doppler but I know I've read several times on bnb that it sometimes helps to sit on the edge of the bed and dangle your legs over the side. Don't know how that helps, but maybe you can give it a try.

Thanks kls. I tried again, still couldn't find it. I've never used one this early so it's probably my lack of experience that's stopped me finding it. But it's still worried me. But decided not to stress about it. Having a private scan next Saturday so only got to get through the next week. It's my own fault for being so silly. I broke my own rule about using a doppler early :( will never do that again.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Did u hve a full bladdar
Can help
Lie on couch with ur legs over the edge
Pushes pelvis up
Placenta could be in the way too hon
Sometimes no matter how much u try,
U wont find of bub is hiding xx

Maryanne, you are still early enough that you just might not be able to locate it. Try not to worry too much. Baby is still tiny at this point. It's no wonder it's tricky to find the heartbeat! My sister has a Doppler that she says I can have whenever I want but I'm going to try and leave it as long as possible to avoid extra worrying. I might cave before my next scan though, three weeks is a long time to wait!

Thanks ladies. I'm not gonna even try again. I always said I wouldn't use one before 16 weeks and im kicking myself because I did. My midwife phoned me yesterday and I told her and even she said I was silly to try so I'm gonna relax over it and not let it stress me out. It's a lovely day so I'm gonna take the kiddies out and forget all about it :)

I'm sure it's just too early to find the heartbeat, Maryanne.

I'm doing good lilesmom. Feeling really good lately. Boobs still real sore and I get moody at times still but overall I'm feeling great!

I have my next doctor appointment on Friday. 6 days away yippee!

Yay Lilesmom! Its a beautiful picture!

Maryanne, try not to worry (yeah right), but maybe if you try again in a couple weeks you'll have better luck. I'm so scared to even buy one bc I don't want to worry.

Lucasmom, I'm sorry your doctor is being so difficult. Is it possible for you to switch to someone else? I know it's all a bit different there from the US, so I'm not sure about that. If it is possible, maybe you should of you will continue to see this doctor for your pregnancy. DH and I had a bad experience with our original OB after the second loss and switched to a different doctor in the practice. We absolutely love him, so there are good ones out there. Good luck getting a scan. Maybe ask if they're willing to at least do a handheld ultra sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->