November Rainbows 2016

I love ur sons name.
I've always liked Lucas and Caleb :)

I'm doing surprisingly well now I've had a talk with myself :haha:

I'm not having time to think during the day work is crazy mad busy, I only work in the office once a week the rest of the time I'm out and about (i'm a health care assistant) but cover office staff when they are on holiday for my sins and by the time I'm home and eaten I'm wacked so go to bed!

Awwww thanks we love his names though we do say we wasted Caleb on him :haha:

What is your little dudes name?

:)
We hve lots going on these few weeks too
Distraction def makes it easier x
OH named our lil guy.
He is Simon.
I wasn't crazy about it when he first said it
But I love it now.
I was so sure it was a girl
We said id name a girl, oh name a boy
When we found out the gender on a scan,
All I could think was now I don't get to name it :)

I LOVE the name Simon! :)

I can't wait to find out! People keep saying "she" when referring to Booboo, and that includes people who don't know we've always hoped for a daughter! I try not to be superstitious, but I was raised by an Italian woman, and it's hard not to be! ;) Of course at this point we'll be happy with anything just to know we have a healthy baby. Appointment is ion Tuesday, and I'm so nervous we won't still have a heartbeat. Fingers crossed all the symptoms I'm still having mean something.

Thanks hon xxx

Hope alls well fir u at appointment xxx

Got progesterone and hcg bloods done this morn.
And checking for uti.
Still having little bit spotting.
Nothing proper blood
But shouldn't be having any id hope
Fingers crossed alls still well.
I still fell crappy and tired so hoping it is :)
Xxx

I've got my booking in appointment with the midwife this afternoon and it is making me feel so anxious. Ugh, could it not? I don't think I'll ever not worry about an appointment to be honest! Ive still got plenty of symptoms which I am hoping is a good sign. Just last night I couldn't shake the nausea for six hours and ended up with a really crappy headache. I'll take all the yucky feelings though if I can just have this baby!

Hope your ok lilesmom. I'm still spotting too, it's so scary! Just wish it would stop now!

Hope your appointment goes well Lynanne!

Best of luck at your appointment xxx

Maryanne its a constant pain!!
I've lost my excitement completely cos I don't know if things r going right or wrong for bub.
But we r doing all we can, the rest is out of our hands. Xx
Mine is very little,
Its coloured discharge really
But its def blood
Sorry tmi.
Hoping its aspirin making my cervix more likely to bleed
But that's my optimistic guess ��
I'm achy but don't know if its normal amount.
Think it is.
Very tired and sicky but not always.
So its anybodys guess which way it will go.
I'm gonna try keep neutral
Until I know either way a bit more
But its hard xxx

When is ur next appointment and or scan hon xx
Is it this Thurs u meet gynae?
Xx

I'm hoping mine is to do with my cervix too. Will find out hopefully on Wednesday. I'm paying for a private scan next week as im so anxious that I can't relax, my next nhs one isn't for a few weeks and can't wait that long! When's yours? Crossing my fingers that all is ok for you :)

Awwwww I love love love the name Simon

Hope you are all doing ok, still in limbo here see a nurse tomorrow I'm going to be begging for that scan :) Had terrible pains this afternoon but after a few good trumps I soon felt better :blush:

My trousers are stupidly tight, I'm a big girl (well 40 year old) anyway but have lost a lot of weight recently and treated myself to some new work trousers size 18 (not much to some but I was a size 22-24) my boobs are still tender and I'm still tired all the time so I'm taking all these things as positive :flower:

I hope that the spotting you're experiencing isn't anything serious and you get reassurance soon. The not knowing can be terrifying.

Midwife appointment went fine although they were running over an hour late! Super glad dh was with me for that! Now I've just got to wait to my scan on Friday at the epu. I hope everything is still okay!

I hope that the spotting you're experiencing isn't anything serious and you get reassurance soon. The not knowing can be terrifying.

Midwife appointment went fine although they were running over an hour late! Super glad dh was with me for that! Now I've just got to wait to my scan on Friday at the epu. I hope everything is still okay!

Yey, glad it went well! Good luck with your scan too!

Good luck with your appointment to lucusmum.

I'm hoping mine is to do with my cervix too. Will find out hopefully on Wednesday. I'm paying for a private scan next week as im so anxious that I can't relax, my next nhs one isn't for a few weeks and can't wait that long! When's yours? Crossing my fingers that all is ok for you :)

Will they not scan u wed?
Or is it different office? Xx
Mine is Fri
If it was weeks id def pay for private one.
Another few days is testing me :)
Hope alls well for u hon xxx

Lucasmom well done on the weight loss xx
I'm a total yoyo with my weight
Really should lose 4 stone.
But the only thing that keeps the nausea under control is food
Doh xx
Be worth it if I get bub.
Hope u get ur scan hon.
Lay it on really thick to the nurse
Hopefully she can't refuse x

Lynanne glad ur app went well xxx
Hurry up Fri for us both x

Awwwww I love love love the name Simon

Hope you are all doing ok, still in limbo here see a nurse tomorrow I'm going to be begging for that scan :) Had terrible pains this afternoon but after a few good trumps I soon felt better :blush:

My trousers are stupidly tight, I'm a big girl (well 40 year old) anyway but have lost a lot of weight recently and treated myself to some new work trousers size 18 (not much to some but I was a size 22-24) my boobs are still tender and I'm still tired all the time so I'm taking all these things as positive :flower:

Good for you with the weight loss! That's fab. I could do with losing a little weight as I'm the heaviest I've ever been but now is not the time! Maybe the nausea will help keep any extra weight off for a while. :haha: My boobs have been aching so bad today! Why have they gotta hurt?!?! Your symptoms all sound good so far!

Nope! The rule in our epu us there has to be two weeks between scans. It's worth spending the money for a private scan for the reassurance. Plus the place where we go is amazing! The pictures are so clear compared to the nhs ones and the sonographer is so nice.

I could do with losing a few stone too! Still haven't lost my baby weight from having aurora. Gonna be the size of a beached whale by the end of this pregnancy lol!

My boobs hurt too, not sure if it's a pregnancy thing though or cause I keep poking them to see if they are sore haha.

I also give them a poke or twenty to see if they still hurt :haha:

Haha we all be bruised :)

Got my hcg back ,
Doubling time of 4 days.
Came back at 97000,
When I made out what I thought it be.
I thought over 120000 be what id expect.
Um...
Not conclusive either way again though.
Could still be normal
But I think it may be going a bit pear shaped.
Hope its not though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->