November Rainbows 2016

I'm feel crappy today too! I have a chest Infection and can't take anything for it, be glad when I feel better now.

Sorry your feeling rubbish too lucusmum! Hope time passes quickly for you so you can rest!

Good luck for your scan lynanne. I'm crossing my fingers that it goes well for you!

When and how are you telling siblings there is a new baby on the way, I'm desperate to tell Lucas but wont until we know whats happening, we made that mistake with the first m/c and for a long time he was convinced he killed the baby by leaning on my tummy :nope: I do not want him feeling like that again if all is not well, also he is the worst secret keeper EVER and I dont want him blabbing :haha:

We told zack early on. He's 10, and he pretty much guessed the minute I started throwing up. He's autistic and he notices small details so it would have been hard to lie to him. We do worry as when we lost tabitha we had to explain it to him, we had told him a few weeks earlier thinking we were safe. It was tough but he did cope well, was very proud. The other Angels he didn't know about. Thank goodness we knew he would take the news well about this baby, he's been desperate for another baby since just after we brought aurora home. He loves babies! Lol. We have announced to everyone now but keeping him quiet was hard, we had to resort to bribery lol.

So sorry I didn't report yesterday. We were out all day, lunch with DH's Grammie, dinner with my sister, late night snack with friends who are about to move.

We HEARD the heartbeat with an abdominal doppler. I am only 10w5d, so she said she didn't know if it would work. She found it in under 30 seconds! Then the doctor used a handheld ultrasound, we had an early US at 6w4d to find heartbeat and will have another in 4 more weeks so we didn't have one yesterday. He showed us our perfectly formed baby (we had issues with deformity with our second pregnancy, but it wasn't seen until the 9 week US when there was no heartbeat), and Booboo was moving all around. It was AMAZING! We were so caught up that we didn't snap a photo or video, but it was great. I couldn't believe all that moment was happening and I can't even feel it. We feel like we can finally relax and enjoy. Thanks for asking ladies!

Yay for the good checkup hmmohrma. My next appointment is next Friday and it seems forever away! That's so awesome you heard the baby's heartbeat. My ob has one of those handheld ultrasound things too. Aren't they great?

I've been under the weather since Monday. Seasonal allergies so nothing too bad, just helps drag me down further. Yuck!

Hurray hmmohmra
Great news xxx

Maryanne hope u feel better soon xx
Could y not get preg safe antibiotic?
X

Lucas mum hope u get ur rest soon xx

Lynanne I'm the same
Scan tomorrow, want it now
And don't it ever :)

Kls hey
Hope ur allergies feel better soon x

Not sure what way tomorrow is gonna go.
Sometimes I feel very preg.
Other times not at all.
Only one more sleep left :)

I might have to lilesmom, been like this over a week now. Feel so poorly, but I really only want to take antibiotics as a last resort really. See what the gp says tomorrow.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I'm sure it will go well, try not to worry.

If its lingering antib might be better for u and bub than being sick.
Hugs x
Hope ur better soon.

I'm nervous for the morn but not too bad
I'm thinking more of Simon lately
Had mri last week, his neurologist really thinks surgery is looking like best option.
Scary choice to make soon.
We see the person who decides if surgery is offered or not next Thurs.
So I'm not thinking of being preg as obsessively as I was :)

If we can handle both, we will get both
If its not meant to be , I can handle that too.
:)
Long winded :)

If its lingering antib might be better for u and bub than being sick.
Hugs x
Hope ur better soon.

I'm nervous for the morn but not too bad
I'm thinking more of Simon lately
Had mri last week, his neurologist really thinks surgery is looking like best option.
Scary choice to make soon.
We see the person who decides if surgery is offered or not next Thurs.
So I'm not thinking of being preg as obsessively as I was :)

If we can handle both, we will get both
If its not meant to be , I can handle that too.
Long winded :)

I love the way you think, I try to think like that too. If it's meant to be it will be, it's the only way I keep going sometimes. I'm so sorry your little lad is going through so much. We have been there with our son. He had a major stomach surgery last year and it was such a difficult time. His quality of life is much better now though so was worth it. Hope everything gets sorted for your boy soon!

And you we right about the antibiotics. I started running a 39.4 degree fever and coughing up blood. So after an a&e trip it turns out I have severe bronchitis. So on amoxilicin for a week. I'm nervous but doc assured me they were safe, and the risk of the infection harming baby was higher than any risk the medication carried.

Aw hugs hon.
U must feel awfull xx
Hope ur on the mend now and feel better soon xx

Thanks
I'm not positive all the time
But I try to focus on better side.
Sometimes when I write that I'm persuading myself of it
Hee hee

Hope u feel better hon
Giant hugs x

Hope your appointment goes well lilesmom. I'm the same way about not feeling pregnant at times. It's kinda scary! Sometimes I wish I had every single pregnancy symptom but other times I'm excited to have had it so easy thus far.

Thanks ladies.
About to get ready to go.
I know kls , um the same.
When I'm not nauseous I'm wondering are things ok
When I am , I feel glad but sorry for myself ��
Cant win.

lilesmom, good luck for today. i hope everything goes great.

Thankfully everything was amazing at my scan today. I was absolutely terrified that she was going to have to tell me bad news but nope, baby is in there, wriggling away, waving at mum and dad. Heart beat was fab and baby was measuring 9+6 which is a little ahead of schedule. I know at this stage it can be normal for the measurements to be up to a week off but it gives me a little reassurance that my baby is growing strong.

I hope nobody minds but here is my scan picture. Is it weird if I'm now wondering if I am growing a little boy or girl? I think it's because it's the first time I've had a scan and it has actually looked like a baby!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q575/dibdabdebs/P4220962_zpsjwopusb3.jpg

Yey I'm so pleased for you lynanne! What a lovely clear picture! I wonder all the time weather im having a boy or a girl. I honestly don't mind either way, long as baby is healthy but I think it's normal to be curious. I'm not sure if we are finding out, but the wondering and guessing is fun:)

Thanks, maryanne. I've always wanted a little girl but now, after all we have been through, I couldn't care less so long as they are healthy. I am not bothered which way it goes in the slightest. DH and I spoke about it this morning and I think we will probably find out. I think I would like to but if DH said he didn't then we wouldn't. I just think it would be nice to know. I don't even know if we would necessarily really tell anyone else but I think I'd like to know! Not that it would matter, the nursery is getting a yellow and grey dinosaur theme regardless of gender! :haha:

We love dinosaurs In our house too! Lol. First toy I ever bought my dd was a little dinosaur. If we do find out then we won't be telling anyone either. I get fed up of people asking 'which are you hoping for' 'when can you find out' even before they ask if baby is ok. All im hoping for is a take home baby. I am curious which im having though. I am looking forward to finding out either at a scan or when baby is born. My ds did tell me last night though that if it's a girl then we have to keep having babies till he gets his brother. He's so funny!

Lovely scan pic hon.
Glad alls well xxx

My lil blobby is measuring bang on
Starting to believe I might get this one now.
Ordering a Doppler today I think.
Hurray :)

I started wondering gender on car on way home too
I think its cos om relaxing and letting myself dream and hope a little now
I don't care either way but feel it might be a girl
But I thought that with ds too :)
Healthy is my only wish xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics