November Rainbows 2016

I'm pretty sure its waters.
Packing a bit and heading up

I'm glad all is well Lynanne! Fixed at the brim usually means your baby's head is just resting at the top of your pelvis, so almost ready to engage. And 36 sounds great! That's only a week out, and up two two either way is totally normal. Although I totally ignore measurements as I'm measuring 47, yet no extra fluid and baby is only a little in the larger side. I just carry big. I don't know why they bother measuring me anymore. Seems a waste of time.

Don't worry about being paranoid either. I'm totally the same at the mo. Every twinge sends me running to the bathroom. Had my results today though and it's viral tonsillitis so today is my last day of having to worry. If I go into labour from tomorrow then all will be fine. My throat bloody hurts though.

Oh no, lilesmom, I hope that you are okay. Hope that everything is fine. Keep us updated when you can!

Maryanne, thanks! All these weird terms can get a bit confusing sometimes. I know we could still be in for a long wait but it makes me feel pretty good to know things are at least heading in the right direction. I've got another midwife appointment next Thursday as my weeks were knocked off by the wedding last week for bloods and another check. Hopefully things will have progressed a little further then too.

Glad to hear that it is "only" viral tonsillitis and you'll be good to go into labour any time after tomorrow :haha:

Arent they just! I would be so much easier if the just wrote not engaged, almost there, and ready to go. Get on your birthing ball! That will make baby move down. Although some little cuties don't move down till the last minute. I don't even know what my little man is doing anymore. Given up trying to guess.

I'm 95% sure its waters.
Had quite a few gushes now.
No stopping them
Either that or my bladdar has fallen out :)
Waiting to be seen.
But lots ahead of me.

I missed this page before I typed
Now just hoping I don't flood the waiting room :)

Hope henry hangs in till tomorrow xxx
And u feel better soon xx

Lynanne glad to hear things going in right direction for u xx

I really am hoping it's anything but your waters. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Surprised they are keeping you waiting!! xx

They don't know why I'm here
U just hand your chart in at reception and wait for triage nurse
Lots of people here
Could be a long wait!!

Oh dear. That sucks. With ours you ring before you go, they decide if you need to be seen and then when you get there they see you on how urgent the problem is. So in our hospital you would be seen first. Especially as your under 37 weeks.

Its first come first served here.
Unless ur screaming the place down
Or
Ur baby is falling out :)
Place is jammers.

Hope you have been seen by now lilesmom!

I'm meant to be looking online at Christmas presents (and birthday presents for DH) but I keep getting distracted by clothes I want for when I'm no longer pregnant! Stupid really as I have no idea how quickly I'll fit back into regular clothes or what size I'll be for the foreseeable future but I can't help myself. I think this is what happens when you rotate through the same 5 outfits for weeks on end (maybe a bit of an exaggeration there!) :haha:

5 outfits!! You lucky thing, I fit in about 2 :rofl: I've outgrown my maternity clothes so living in the few stretchy things that fit my giant bump. I have to admit that once I've had baby I'm in no rush to get back to normal clothes. I was still wearing maternity jeans at 5 months pp. And then I got my bfp so I have been wearing maternity clothes non stop now for like 2 years haha. Probably will carry on till our next baby knowing me.

Hope you have been seen lilesmom. Hope all is ok xx

:rofl: Oh maryanne, you poor thing. I remember at the end of my mum's pregnancy with my twin sisters she literally had two massive dresses that she switched between. Luckily, I'm not that bad. Still, I feel so limited in my clothes choice and everything still looks rubbish on me! I don't think I'll be in a mega hurry to get back into my normal clothes which is making me want to buy new clothes even more. You know, to fit that in between stage?! This all started because I was meant to be looking for presents for other people. I have no restraint at the moment.

DH keeps on about taking me shopping once I've had baby and I can think is I'm not giving up my maternity jeans in a hurry lol. I do feel a mess at the moment though. I've only put make up on probably once in the last month, and that was for Dh's birthday. I just can't be bothered. I do actually feel sorry for DH at the moment.

Letting me loose online shopping is never a good idea :rofl: glad it's not just me

I'm always pleased when I click through and see that the item I like is not in my size as it completely removes the temptation just to add it to my basket! :haha: I'm not usually someone who goes shopping for myself and comes away with a huge haul. In fact I'm normally a "I need X item and that's all I'm getting" kind of girl but being stuck in the same clothes, feeling unhappy with my body and wondering just how little that is already in my wardrobe will fit is making me want to buy so much!

My weakness is baby clothes. I have to admit that I don't spend much on myself but when it comes to the kiddies I just can't help myself. I'm not one to buy super expensive things for them as I really don't see the point but don't let me loose on the George or mothercare website or I could easily spend hundreds.

I can totally see me falling into that trap of buying way too much for the little guy. I made DH promise to not let me buy any more clothes for him until after Christmas as with new baby gifts and Christmas gifts for him from family and friends I can't imagine I'll be needing to buy new stuff for a while. I did make sure to buy a few outfits and bits and pieces that I loved though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->