November Rainbows 2016

I don't walk our dog either.
If she felt like it she could take off lead and all
She is a pointer
So is quite muscly, big and pretty strong

I just have to keep reminding myself that, lilesmom. I worry far too much about what people might think about how I choose to raise/feed/take care of my own son when in reality so long as I do my best and never intentionally harm him I'm doing fine. I know what is best for me and in turn what will be best for my little guy, especially when it comes to something like my mental health!

I was formula fed and I'm fine :)
I'm the same , I find it difficult to ignore others opionions
But they really don't matter.
We can remind each other if we get wobbly
Xxx

Exactly. At least we know there is no judgement here.

It's silly though as I know most people won't really have much of an opinion on how I do things with my son but it still worries me, especially with the feeding!

Who cares what other people think Lynanne. It's your baby. I don't buy all this breast is best stuff. Fed is best. No matter weather its breast milk or formula. I formula fed my son and he grew up ok. I was formula fed as a baby too.

It is so lovely to have you girls to give me that extra little boost when I'm doubting myself. Do you want to join me in the delivery room for when I hit that "I can't do this any more" point?? :haha: I feel so sorry for DH who is going to have to put up with all my complaining and moaning!

Don't worry Lynanne, I threatened to kill my DH in my last labour. I said if he came near me I would strangle him, I also told him that if he ever touched me again I would chop of his hands. I also called the midwife a rather bad 'c' word and told her once my labour was over I would hunt her down and strangle her too. All this from a person who hates violence and doesn't swear :rofl:

Honestly though don't let it bring you down. I have to be honest that once baby is here you will be faced with lots of comments from so called 'perfect mummys'. You just have to let it go over your head. Just last week we stopped in McDonald's to give the children a treat, and I heard tuts from the table behind. It was a lady who disapproved of the fact aurora had some chicken nuggets and her little darlings have only ever had organic home made food. It's a chicken nugget for Christs sake, get over yourself. Mums can be the most judgemental people of all.

That made me laugh, maryanne! I can only imagine the kind of things I will say to DH. I've already apologised in advance for anything that seems mean and harsh that I might say! I hope I'm not horrible to the midwives. Part of my social anxiety stems from worrying I've said something stupid or tmi to someone so if I do so during labour I know I'll replay it over and over again in my head for weeks after (if I remember it!!)

How could you possibly have given Aurora chicken nuggets? How could you treat your children to something like a McDonalds?! What were you thinking, you terrible mum? :wacko: Seriously people can be so stupid! It's none of their business what you choose to feed your children and they should keep their mouths shut!

I know. I mean she's destined to grow up to be an obese delinquent now, all because I gave her a chicken nugget :rofl: im such a bad mum.

Ur making me want a chicken burger now;!!!
I'm actually gonna hve to go get one.
Darn it
Course simes will share .
As will baby .
Haha

Laughing at u in labour threatening everyone
Were they all very afraid
Hee hee

I didn't say much of anything during my labour
I got really really quiet
And inside myself kind of.
But I got the epidural once it got bad :)

Don't. I really want a chicken legend now too. Damn. Just asked DH. He said there's no point as I will only throw it up. He may have a point, but I still want one.

:rofl: it's all I can think about now. I'm not sure what I want more, labour or a large McDonald's

Just a quick check in good to see we are all ok I feel like I have walked for 100's of miles the last two days wouldn't be surprised if she just fell out :haha:

Having a quick coffee break before heading all the way along Blackpool front to go up to the top of the tower it's Lucas birthday (very early) surprise he has been asking to go for ages :cloud9:

I was going to go to chipper until heartburn reared it's ugly head
I bought chicken fillets and buns instead
Baked less likely to aggravate hb. ��
But I totally blame u Maryanne
Hee hee

Aw that's lovely Lucas mom.
He will be delighted with his surprise
Enjoy xxx

Lynanne u goona go to mc d s?
:)

Can u eat anything Maryanne
Hugs xx
Sometimes weird things like chicken burger might stay down xx

I'm def putting away the pump for two weeks.
Hve lots if pressure down
And had little clump of mucus earlier.
bigger than I've gotten.
But not big enough to think whole plug or anything

Lilesmom, I'm not. DH talked me out of it so I've got the dinner cooking now. Having a sausage hot pot instead which is at least a little healthier than a McDonald's! Might see if I can persuade him to have one at the weekend instead though! :haha:

Lucasmum, Sounds like you are having a lovely time even with all that walking! Hope Lucas enjoys his surprise!

Sounds yummy.
I had lots of lettuce with my fillet burger
Is that anyway healthy then
It was delicious.

Nope. Haven't kept a thing down all day :( it sucks. Hope it stops soon.

Try not to panic lilesmom. It's really really normal to have cramps after breastfeeding or expressing. I get nasty ones even when I wasn't pregnant. The nipple stimulation causes the uterus to contract. Did you ask your doc was it safe for you to express?

Have a great time lucusmum! I'm very jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->