November Rainbows 2016

I felt the same earlier.
But its a bit early for me yet
She be better off hanging in for a bit.
Henry is fully baked so would be fine :)
Xxx
Hope either way u get home soon hon.xx

Need a scan and then Having a sweep. Liver is playing up. Literally s****ing myself :/

U will do great hon.
Best of luck xxx
Keep us in the loop xxx

I hope you ladies are both ok and have some answers soon enough, lynanne don't you be deserting me to the hospital as well I'll get lonely :haha:

Got back about 0330 this morning partly my fault as we arranged to meet friends for dinner and they could only do evening and I really wanted to see them before heading home but all the sodding motorways had diversions and delays a 3.5 hour journey took 6 hours so I didn't get up until gone midday :blush:

Did an awful lot of walking while we were away and I think little lady was protesting hardly felt her at all which kinda worried me but then she would give a good thumping kick probably telling me to rest up a bit almost back to what's normal for us now :cloud9:

Had an amazing time though and Lucas loved going up the tower glad we were able to get away as a family of three one last time :flower:

Tomorrow operation get the bedroom ready for a baby begins just needs a good tidy a bit of paint and clean then rearranging and building the cot has to happen my aim is to be ready by Friday next week as that's when I get my date :happydance: but knowing me I'll be sat here in a week and have done nothing :dohh:

Oh wow Maryanne just seen your update thinking of you Hun good luck :cloud9:

The more active I am the less I feel squish
Glad she is making up for it now for u xx
Glad ur break away was nice too xxx

I felt the same earlier.
But its a bit early for me yet
She be better off hanging in for a bit.
Henry is fully baked so would be fine :)
Xxx
Hope either way u get home soon hon.xx

That wasn't meant to dismiss ur nerves .
Just realised might sound like that.
I mean ur full term so bw safer for u
Hugs xxx

Really glad you had a great time lucusmum!

Don't be silly lilesmom, you didn't say anything wrong at all :)

Sweep done. It bloody hurt :( staying in tonight. Had a quick scan, more detailed one tomorrow. Liver meds are being adjusted. And Henry is head down :)

Hurray for henry xxx
U should avoid section please god xxx

Whoop well done Henry for being the right (wrong :haha:) way up :happydance: I remember having a sweep with Lucas wasn't really sure what one was but took it when offered made me swear a bit :haha: didn't do a thing for him though he was way to comfy :dohh:

When Henry was breech where did you feel movement? I had bizarre feeling this morning and I'm hoping that was her turning, main movement have been quite low down in my pelvis feels like riverdance at times :wacko: but this evening they have been higher up if that makes sense no way with all my extra weight I could go oooh look it's a foot sticking out like some ladies can :shrug: just curious though as I type it feels like she is dancing way down low again :wacko: o confusing I actually think it was easier with Lucas who never sodding moved so I had nothing to compare to

Little missy been head down for yonks
I feel more movement lowe
I feel her punches more than her kicks
She tucks her legs inwards in a funny way
So I don't feel lots of it.

She has kept me awake the last while
Being super active.

Hve some pain on and off in bump
But not like contraction
Prob muscle.
Ggrr
Wish it was morn cos I really cant sleep

When he was breech all his movements were on my cervix as his was in the footling breech position. I literally felt nothing in my bump at all, all the movements were between my legs. But now I feel them to the side of my bump. On yesterday's scan his bum is under my ribs with his legs tucked by his stomach. Apparently that's exactly what they want. Hoping your little lady has turned for you :)

Been such a long night. Been in agony since that sweep. Not contractions just pain. It's caused a lot of bleeding too. Saw my consultant late last night and she said if meds reduce my levels I can go home tomorrow after the scan! Wth!! I'm almost 38 weeks, baby is head down, I'm 2cm dilated and your sending me home. After nagging me for weeks about an early induction or section. DH is fuming. They way I feel now though I couldn't care less. I will be glad to have this baby and see the back of this place. Plus the sweep could still work, we shall see. Worked for me with Aurora.

Thank hon.
They really should just help u along now
Why would they be sending u home!!
Crazy.
Xx

I'm grand.
Got a bit of sleep anyway
So feel a bit better xx
U get any?

Glad your feeling better. How's the loss now? Stopped yet?

Not really. Wards are so noisy. Ladies with monitors on and people pressing their buzzers. Sat here wide awake on a birthing ball lol.

I thought it had.
Just went to loo and shower.
A bit after the loo, got two more little gushes.
Sorry tmi.
But I had been to the loo
So really think its fluid.
But it takes a little bit to come down after resting.
She said they either do scan or another speculum today to confirm what's going on
If its discharge, its mega discharge.
I'm still confused.
sorry total tmi.
But its driving me nutty.
Thought it smelled sweet this time too
Other times smelled of nothing.
I got about 2.5 hrs sleep
But was woken a few times in that time.
Always someone coming in and out.
They cleaned the room at 2.30 too.
Really no one in the bed since
Could it not wait till morn
Or bed needed.
Sorry I just want my own bed now

Are u gonna push for induction now hon?
Or do u think now he is the right way
And u hve started yourself at 2 cm
Ur body might do it xxx
Hope so
Hugs xx

I wish they would just give me steroids and send me home
I could watch for infection or worsening myself
And come back in if needed.
But they want to know for sure
They give me antibiotic and steroid if it is waters.
Possibly let me come in and out then
Fingers crossed

My consultant said there's no point inducing me as im 2cm and had a sweep so she's sure baby is on the way. But I've been 2cm for a week now so clearly not in labour. The midwives are baffled but she calls the shots. I'm going to have my scan today, have my bloods done to check my liver and then I alls ok I'm discharging myself and going home. It's pointless me being here. Going to refuse to see the consultant then unless something is drastically wrong. Will just stick to my checks with the midwives who are lovely. It's just nuts that a few weeks ago she was calling me a bad mother for refusing an early section yet now my oc is playing up she won't induce.

Can they not do a swab to see if it's waters? Our hospital also tests urine for traces of fluid as it will show up in there too. Seems like they are keeping you waiting a long time for answers. Will keep my fingers crossed for you that it's not.

We had the cleaners round buffing the corridors at 4am!! :rofl: I thought my house was noisy, this beats it hands down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->